• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 Install; Launcher works but game won't load. Ideas?

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
Hey Guys,

Here is the rundown. I'm attempting to boot the hackless method for 3.6 on a Wii. My SD card will boot 3.5 without issues. Currently, when I load 3.6 onto the card, the PM launcher will successfully load from the Brawl Stagebuilder, but when I click "Play" from the laucher, I'm forever stuck in a black screen. The game itself will not load.

I have redownloaded the nohomebrew.zip file 3 times. I have tried unpacking it with two different programs (7 zip and WINRAR), both in my PC directly -> transferring the data over to the SD and unpacking the zip file into the SD card directly. I have even reformatted the SD card (which seemed unnecessary as 3.5 will load without issue).

I'm fresh out of ideas fellas. Is there an angle I'm missing here?

Many Thanks

Top Bottom