• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkshu

Smash Rookie
Challenge me and a friend to a 2v2. Please answer the parameters shown. Once you given enough information all should be ok. I only need one partners FC, this is because the other partner can connect through this partner.

My FC: 4854-9423-5252

NO SMELLY ARABS ON THIS THREAD PLEASE, POST ONLY IF YOUR GOING TO PLAY

Time + Date (GMT):
Stage:
FC:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Time + Date of Match (GMT): lol, are you serious?
Stage: Do you really think of yourself this big?
Number of Rounds: That people need to sign a form to play against you?
FC: if you ask me.
Have you added me?: No

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
This guy thinks he is so awesome...on NETPLAY, you think your pretty big to have people 'sign up' to play you.

How about you attend an offline tournament in UK. See how you fare there...

EDIT: I think their both double metaknights

darkshu

Smash Rookie
LOL, seriously do you all think I'm arrogant WOW. I've tried playing online but everyone kills themselves before I get a chance to do anything. No MK is not my main and never will be so GG come again. And no DIRTY SMELLY FOREIGNERS ON MY THREAD TY. FROZENWAVE YOU HENTAI FREAK GG I have attended tournaments in the UK so come again you turban washer.

Anyone who wants to play feel free, I'm not pro or MLG, but looking for a lag free game because FF is down.

NO MORE SPAM EITHER PLEASE. Only post if you want to play. Anymore ******* posting will be ignored End off.

darkshu

Smash Rookie
Joker FTW. And I'm not being serious just don't want any spam and wish for the neccessity for speed.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
And yet you overlooked the fact that I did infact spam, it was just masked with the essence of the joker. My god I am sexy. Good luck finding someone to play on christmas day.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I really dont think this needs it's own thread -_- and if you ask me this is really cocky and online = fail. No one wants to look at a separate thread just to see an individuals cockyness, go post it in some brawl online thread or FC thread where it'd be looked at more because sure 99.999% here don't care about people's egos

persuade me to keep this open for a relevant reason? i doubt it

"NO SMELLY ARABS ON THIS THREAD PLEASE, POST ONLY IF YOUR GOING TO PLAY" - Offensive to some, and it's christmas so I don't think its at all funny for the season or FUNNY IN GENERAL >_>

Lastly READ THE FORUM SECTION

» Smash World Forums » Smash Tournaments » Regional Zones
» Europe

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
LOL, seriously do you all think I'm arrogant WOW. I've tried playing online but everyone kills themselves before I get a chance to do anything. No MK is not my main and never will be so GG come again. And no DIRTY SMELLY FOREIGNERS ON MY THREAD TY. FROZENWAVE YOU HENTAI FREAK GG I have attended tournaments in the UK so come again you turban washer.

Anyone who wants to play feel free, I'm not pro or MLG, but looking for a lag free game because FF is down.

NO MORE SPAM EITHER PLEASE. Only post if you want to play. Anymore ******* posting will be ignored End off.
No person who enters tournaments will want to play ****ty brawl online, scrub.

You fail in many places
Lag Free Game
coming from a netplayer right?
Dirty Smelly Foreigners
... right.
FROZENWAVE YOU HENTAI FREAK GG I have attended tournaments in the UK so come again you turban washer
and who the hell are you? Did you attend a tournament like down the road with your friends? 8 person tournament items on and hyrule temple?

Anymore ******* posting will be ignored End off.
****** thread gets ****** posts

This is the worst thread ive ever seen.

crewster

Smash Lord
I'll play you:

Time + Date (GMT): 350th Dec. 2012. 00:01
Stage: 75m/Big Blue
FC: 1337-1337-1337

BANTER BANTER BANTER BANTER BANTER BANTER BANTER BANTER

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
Find a regional or online thread. You can close threads like this Charles, they always end in either flaming or spamming.

Also, I didn't really like the lines about arabs, foreigners and ******* either and will warn you the next time you post something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom