• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2nd Player?

Favorite Down Throw option to start off with (0%)

• Down B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nair

• Dair

• Bair

• Up Air

• Up B :)

• Total voters

Perris6

Smash Journeyman
Hello Luigi Board!!

I am a Fox main and second Luigi. I have found Luigi to be one of my best characters and really enjoy him in Smash 4. From his weird movements to insane amount of potential, I think many people are finding him to be a problem or very problematic to fight against if in the right hands. With this in mind do you think Luigi will face a huge nerf in the upcoming patch? If so, what do you think will be nerfed?

Ps- even if there is a nerf, I will work around it and still second Luigi (BECAUSE HE IS SO COOL)

nyanturtwig

Smash Cadet
NNID
nyanturtwig
3DS FC
0490-4718-5860
One thing that could be nerfed that I'm worried about is Down B. It's such a great kill move for Luigi and it would suck if it lost some of its kill potential. But it wouldn't stop me from playing Luigi.

Perris6

Smash Journeyman
One thing that could be nerfed that I'm worried about is Down B. It's such a great kill move for Luigi and it would suck if it lost some of its kill potential. But it wouldn't stop me from playing Luigi.
Down B will probably be the last thing I would suggest to get nerfed on Luigi. It is so good and is SO resourceful. Recovery, safe landing, follow up, etc.

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
Down throw>double fair/nair if they're a fast faller>Sheild in case of combo breaker>regrab>down throw>fair>up air

Top Bottom