• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2man presents: Smash for some gas: Melee and Brawl DELAYED 05-25-08

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
Nothing seems to be going on this Sunday so I figure I would try to get some of us Socal guys together for a friendly Smash tournament.

Where: My place
45681 Calle Ayora
Temecula, CA 92592

Sign up's start as early as 10:00 AM, as well as warm ups. Tournament will being at 11:00 AM. If you're going to be late, call me (951) 551 3147. i will hold your match for as long as i can, but no more than 30 minutes, so please be here on time. It will be a tight schedule. I MUST get at least 8 PEOPLE to RSVP otherwise if this does not happen by Friday night I will cancel it Saturday Morning.

Entry Fee's.

Melee Singles $6

Melee Doubles -$12 Per Team ($6 Per Person)

Brawl Singles - $6

Brawl Doubles - $12 Per Team ($6 Per Person)

Both Melee and Brawl Singles and Doubles will be $20.00

There will be a $1.00 venue fee taken out of the pot from each person that shows.

Pot Distribution for every tournament will be:

1st) 60%
2nd) 30%
3rd) 10%
On top of that the winner of singles Melee and Brawl will also get a $10 gas gift card

Itinerary:

10:00 AM - Venue Opens, MELEE Warm Ups Begin.
11:00 AM - Final calls for TEAM sign ups, Tournament Begins For Melee doubles
Beyond this times will depend on how many people RSVP

Rules:
Don't follow this as an exact guide, just as an estimate. I suggest you get here early, or contact me via AIM or by calling to see where we are in the tournament. I'm not going to play favorites and hold spots for people unless you tell me in advanced, and even then i won't hold you off for more than 20-30 minutes, so being here early is in your best interest.

As for match calling, I WILL GIVE YOU THREE MINUTES TO BEING YOUR MATCH, IF YOU'RE NOT AT THE STATION IN THOSE 3 MINUTES, YOUR MATCH WILL BE FORFEITED If you're going to leave the venue for whatever reason (to eat), please let me know before hand so i can hold off your match. Thx MikeHAZE :)

Melee Singles Rules

4 stock
8 Min time Limit
Friendly Fire IS ON
BYOC!!

NEUTRAL STAGES:
Final Destination
Dreamland 64
Pokemon Stadium
Fountain of Dreams (off for doubles)
Yoshi Story
Battlefield

COUNTER-PICK STAGES:
Mute City
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Poke' Floats
Green Green's
Kongo Jungle

BRAWL RULES:

TOURNAMENT RULES:

3 Stock
7 Min Time Limit
NO ITEMS
BYOC, Gamecube ONLY
Friendly fire is ON

Neutral Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counter Stages:
Pokemon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Corneria
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Green Greens
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise

RULES FOR BOTH TOURNAMENTS.

Stage/Character selection - You may ask for a double blind pick first round. First round stage is random.

The winner of the previous round will choose one stage to ban. Loser chooses one stage to ban.You MAY NOT ban NEUTRAL stages. Loser will then announce stage. Winner will choose character. Loser will choose character. No stage played twice except in finals then one Neutral may be used twice.

Continuation rule is NOT in play. if two players run into each other twice there will be fresh sets.

If time runs out the person with the lowest % wins. Sudden death means NOTHING.

I need TV's and Wiis here So to anyone who brings a full setup ( I.E. TV, Wii, melee, brawl, and memory card) will get into 2 sets for free, I.E. melee doubles and singles. If you bring partial setups talk to me and we can see what I can do.

GUARANTEED TV'S:
1) Tomanator33
2)Tomanator33
3)Tomanator33

GUARANTEED WII'S
1)Tomanator33
2)Tomanator33

Top Bottom