• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX Tournament Edition vs 20XX Melee Training Hack Pack

Which is the Better Hack Pack

• 20XX Tournament Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KlassyKilroy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3110-5542-3054
I may just be an idiot.. well i know im an idiot,but im not 100 percent sure what the difference between the two is. I know that 20XX Hack Pack has more inside of it yet what makes 20XX TE so special is the factit can be loaded onto any Memory card.

I guess what im really wondering is what can 20xx training hack pack do that 20XXTE cant and is there anything 20XXTE can do that the Training pack cant

other then that the last thing im wondering is can i put 20XX traing Hack Pack on a Homebrew wii or do i have to use a computer emulator to use it

If anyone answers thank you for your time

LobotomyPop :^)

You fricked up, mister.
Get good ol' 20XX. TE is cancer. I think the biggest strength for 20XX is its name, Training Hack Pack. It has infinitely more stuff to help you practice, my favorite things being loading certain points in a match to practice specific situations, and especially the fact that you can play Melee mode with only one player for teching using up on the d-pad.

Spennicus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groovysmithy
3DS FC
2750-1131-0443
The two things are designed for totally different purposes, but overall I much prefer the 20XX Training Hack Pack, especially the newest release (4.05) with new and improved AI. It is without a doubt the best way to get good at Melee. As soon as I started using it I started seeing vast improvements immediately.

SSG SAX GAMER

Smash Apprentice
Use the hack pack, it's designed for improvement whereas the TE is actually good for tournament. The only advantage the TE has is that it has replays.

dandeto

Smash Apprentice
other then that the last thing im wondering is can i put 20XX traing Hack Pack on a Homebrew wii or do i have to use a computer emulator to use it

If anyone answers thank you for your time
You can use homebrew, or dolphin emulator.

As far as ease of install, training functions (better AI was recently added), replays, and tournament stuff, TE is better. If you are ok with a very confusing process to get 20xxthp (training hack pack) to work, want even more training features, hacked stages, music, and other cosmetics/fun stuff, 20XX is for you.

Top Bottom