• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20xx CPU DI

LetoStormrider

Smash Rookie
Hey, I’m new, quick question about 20xx hack pack, is there a way to make a cpu DI a certain way everytime? Practicing fox’s chaingrab on falco and really having trouble with the full away DI’s. Slight and turnaround I can get with a little more consistency. Thanks and happy smashing

GhostM

Phantom
Yes, you can change how the CPU DI’s by going into the 20xx debug menu and select CPU codes, and then pressing Directional Influence. It is usually set to random but you can change it to survival DI which is where they DI away and safe from an attack. For me personally, I would keep it at random because not everyone is going to DI in the same exact place every time, and it helps you react quickly to certain DI inputs. When practicing, press right on the D-Pad and Y at the same time to show the DI lines to see where the CPU goes.

Top Bottom