• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX College Station Edition (Video back up)

SLUGS

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure you can just add the new files in and you should be good.
Yeah the important thing is to make sure the character colors are mapped correctly. I'll post an update later on, but I've been busy lately.

Nagol

Smash Cadet
NNID
NagolNLR
3DS FC
1693-3794-6353
Yeah the important thing is to make sure the character colors are mapped correctly. I'll post an update later on, but I've been busy lately.
Any news on an update I really enjoyed your texture pack.

SLUGS

Smash Apprentice
Any news on an update I really enjoyed your texture pack.
Hey sorry it took me awhile to respond to this. I've been super busy! As of now I have no plans to update it to the new 4.05 anytime soon but perhaps in the future when I have more free time. Computer science is a demanding degree sometimes :p

Nagol

Smash Cadet
NNID
NagolNLR
3DS FC
1693-3794-6353
Hey sorry it took me awhile to respond to this. I've been super busy! As of now I have no plans to update it to the new 4.05 anytime soon but perhaps in the future when I have more free time. Computer science is a demanding degree sometimes :p
Maybe if you get a minute you could tell me what file I need to edit in order to re arrange where the game looks for team colors so I could maybe try to change it maybe,possibly,probably not, but maybe...

SLUGS

Smash Apprentice
Remind me in a few weeks! Quite busy atm :) But I am definitely willing.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
SLUGS SLUGS

How did you give the Stage Select Screen the red tint and remove the white border?

The only difference in textures I could find is the background image, nothing is tinted red.

SLUGS

Smash Apprentice
SLUGS SLUGS

How did you give the Stage Select Screen the red tint and remove the white border?

The only difference in textures I could find is the background image, nothing is tinted red.

They aren't textures. You'll have to change the actual color values in the hex code.

Top Bottom