• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX 4.05 Game Banner - Link Style

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
So, I've seen someone do a banner like this one:

And I decided to make my own but with Link instead of Ganondorf (because of my Link mod). 20OoT was too long, 20HH (Hyet Hyet) was questionable, then someone told me to replace the 2 letters with rupees instead, so why not?:

20XX Link Banner 2.png

If you want this as your game banner, I'll put the file to download here + a guide on how to put it as your game banner: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yz5j8w4xsj90gej/opening.bnr

Guide:

1. Download GC Rebuilder and open it, then open your 20XX 4.05 ISO (or any Melee ISO).
    2. Look for "opening.bnr" by pressing "o" inside of the root folder in GC Rebuilder.
    3. Right click on opening.bnr and click "Import..." and look for the "opening.bnr" file you downloaded above, then open it and save.
    4. That's it!
If you don't see any changes, just close the ISO and re-open it to see your new banner. Also, you may have to change the game's description once you replace the opening.bnr, so make sure you do that!

Last edited:
Top Bottom