• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

209 Merced Brawl Players Out There Come Here

G-Bis

Smash Cadet
Ok i'm looking to make some tourneys in merced so anyone wanting to take part in it comment on this thread. Cuz i'm lil tired of playing ppl online that i never meet and online play is different than the real thing. Ok if u want to be in this tourney the rules are.

MERCED BRAWL TOUNREYS

RULES

1.NO ITEMS

2.NO SMASH BALLS

3.Best 2 OF 3 5 Stock matches

AND addittion rulez will be added once i get ppl to put input on this thread, like time and place where we can have it and of course prizes as well :)

I know at first we be small but with time it can get bigger and better but we have to start somewhere right. Ok if u are liking wat u just heard or u got some ideas that can make the tourneys better just leave a comment. Hope to see u guys soon at this tourneys later for now. :)

Top Bottom