• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

209 Los Banos / Merced Friendlies

LaurenceLance97

Smash Rookie
I recently just moved to Los Banos and i feel like I'm the only one that plays Ultimate here, I just would like to know if anyone else here plays! I would to play some friendlies on my off time! (with the right precautions of course)

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I recently just moved to Los Banos and i feel like I'm the only one that plays Ultimate here, I just would like to know if anyone else here plays! I would to play some friendlies on my off time!
You can always play Online.

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
In small towns like that and anywhere in the #209, there's not a lot of active scenes around here, as I've learned living here in my whole life. Smash online isn't particularly the best, but it's pretty much all we have if we want to play more people.

Top Bottom