• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Tri-Force Heroes demo codes here

optimuskirby

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-0746-7459
I recently got 3 demo codes for Tri-Force Heroes, naturally I used one, but since not many of my friends have 3DS's, & I can't log into Miiverse, because I told people about the forbidden 7, & may have posted a link to the Brawl Data Partition, I've decided to give them to 2 people who post on this thread. I'll decide who gets the codes, it aint first come first served. BUT, it is local only, & you can only play online on these days, at these times:
10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT
10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT
10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT
(copied straight from the E-mail)​
So, if your still interested, say so. It's Kinda like the Battlefront 3 beta. Except significantly less laggy.
This may be hard to believe, since I didn't actually post any codes here, but I can assure it, it's legit. Just click the :4tlink:below.
http://i.imgur.com/U6WNdvC.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom