• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Questions

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
1st: On what map do you use Bowser the most?

Personally, I like to use Battlefield. While Bowser is a large character and Battlefield is small, i find it a very good stage to play on. It helps Bowser's slow but beastly up air for people on platforms, and when you do flying slam, and you aim it to the top platform, it kills at pretty low percents, like 70s to 90s.

2nd: Are there any good combos to do after a grab.

This one i don't really know, but I'd say it would probably be the easiest to combo out of his up throw, and maybe a bair or fair depending on which way he goes. But I'm new to bowser. So any help on what to do after a grab would be great.

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
1) I've found a way to use Bowser on all sorts of maps, but I prefer Smashville, Yoshi's Island, and Final Destination.

2) It depends on the opponent. Their character, skill level, and current percentage can affect the things you can do out of a grab. I'm able to sometimes chain-grab through his d-throw or use a f-air out of his u-throw, but the opponent can usually DI or dodge at the right time to make the attempt worthless. Just experiment with things and see what works best for you against the opponents you fight.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I prefer any map that I can get them off the edge easily on <3 firebreath, battlefield, Smashville, it's all good. Also stages with platforms on help vs spammers.

Pringer X

Smash Rookie
When I play Bowser, I generally choose anything but scrolling stages, and big stages like Hyrule Castle and New Pork City. I hate scrolling stages in general (with the exception of Rainbow Cruise), and big stages are annoying because it generally just turns into a game of either camping or running away.

Top Bottom