• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Favorite NBA Teams and a favorite Player from each team

• Thread starter MarioRayFalconSmash X
  • Start date
M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

What is your favorite NBA team, and what player on that team is your favorite?Personally, I like the Cavaliers and OKC Thunder, and my favorite players are LeBron James and Russell Westbrook. Show a picture of both teams and players to verify to me that you know what you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
What is your favorite NBA team, and what player on that team is your favorite?Personally, I like the Cavaliers and OKC Thunder, and my favorite players are LeBron James and Russell Westbrook. Show a picture of both teams and players to verify to me that you know what you're talking about.

I watch a Little of NBA these days so I don't have any favorite team now but I can tell you my favorite all way in the past my teams was Orlando Magic with Shaquille Oneal, Utah Jazz with Kart Malone and John Stockton and Los Angels Lakers with Shaquille Oneal, Kobe Bryant and Eddie Jones my Favorite team all time. :)

what is NBA
Basketball Game Friend :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom