• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2.6 Freezes / Download 2.5b?

radiomouse

Smash Rookie
Hi, I've tried several times to use the hackless 2.6 file but after the projectmgame.com link, the screen goes white and shows the "An error has occurred" screen. I've tried wiping the brawl data, deleting all custom stages, redownloading/loading 2.6 onto an SD, but the screen still occurs. Swapping out SD cards also does not work.

1) Is this a known issue or are there any suggestions for getting 2.6 to work?
2) Are there any links to 2.5b? 2.5b was working perfectly before I tried booting 2.6.

Thanks!

radiomouse

Smash Rookie
The first link requires a decryption key, but thank you for the archive link!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey, please don't link or upload unofficial mirrors of PM. It skews our downloads counter to be lower than it should be.

radiomouse, I'm not sure what problem you could be having. Have you tried disabling adblock on our website? No one else has had this problem before, so it sounds like it's on your end.

Top Bottom