• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/10/07 Smashfest in Raleigh, NC

Malk

Smash Champion
So everyone from NC has died, apparently. Obliviously though, there will be a smashfest at Karn's place tomorrow afternoon/night for whoever wants to come, if anyone is still alive. Good faces will be there, so anyone is welcome - old friends or the kids from scrub education tournament if you guys want to practice a bit more against the old skill.

Malk

Smash Champion
Nah, nah, everyone in NC has 4 levels of fagmastery, we didn't play today. Check the thread you made for my AIM and we'll get together.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sry malk i wanted to play man, i did tell tloz 59 and tc though, i guess they didnt show, but man nc is falling apart, our good friend mewchu just went into the marines today, it is a sad night my friend, he wont be back for 3 months

LotsaEggs

Smash Rookie
So when's the next tournament in Raleigh? It seems to be the most central location and is the easiest to get to from the east. Is there anything going on in East NC?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Maybe we could have a little something from the 27th - the 2nd. you know a week when I'll actually be home from my 4 week hiatus :( Also my birthday is coming up son on the 28th :) too good. I'll try to talk to Malk or someone about it, regardless I'm gonna play alot of smash that week lol.

If you live in the east I could deffinatly play with you LotsaEggs. Just drop me a pm where you live and we'll try to set something up. I live in Tarboro btw, near Rocky mount NC. Also my aim is PacStrife :)

Top Bottom