• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1980's Live Action Ness !! (anyone whos a ness fan must see...)

Ademisk

Smash Champion
The Marth matchup? It's bad. Super Bad. Marth ownz your ****. Haven't we been over this? ....Still, Smash is balanced enough that it's not impossible to beat a Marth of equal skill.

Levitas

the moon
You think that's a lot? Look at BrawlPro's post to time ratio. It's ridiculous.

Who was claiming marth to be, like, their specialty. I remember a post saying that. In very similar words. You should ask them.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Hehe, even worse, I haven't posted anywhere other than Ness boards, Pacific West Region Tournaments, and Tournament Discussion. Mostly Ness boards though.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I'm guessing he posts on the Brawl boards. That would make sense. Anyone can post "Sonic should be in brawl" 2000 times on there.

EDIT: 1999 times, and 1 time saying "SONIC IS IN BRAWL!"

Foxtorres

Smash Cadet
finally, I guess my logon wasnt even active for months... Finally can get off Dekars login XD *dance*

Thank god, my first post.

Foxtorres

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing he posts on the Brawl boards. That would make sense. Anyone can post "Sonic should be in brawl" 2000 times on there.

EDIT: 1999 times, and 1 time saying "SONIC IS IN BRAWL!"
Ungh, yeah you couldnt be any more correct about that sonic BS *sighs and shakes head* nothing we can do about it I guess tho :p

Foxtorres

Smash Cadet
Ness ISNT top teir (this is actual dekar nows) been playing ness for almost 9 years now.

.... hes god teir
Yah yah dekar, I know your Ness pwns!! whod you hone your skills on? *snicker* pfft, im still waiting for that match between you and RII for cash, you know its on, but whenever theres betting you lose, so I should join in with my Fox, GEKKI GENKI BYAKUUGAN!!!

Foxtorres

Smash Cadet
Oh god, that reminds me of Gimpy yelling "KAITEN" every time he used his Up-B in this match against Simna.
Its true that great minds think alike I must say!!

when you need to power up and drink more brews you use the power of gekki genki byakuugan to chug that entire beer!! :laugh:

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yeah, Gimpy said he lost that match cuz he wasn't yelling Kaiten loud enough. ....And in case you didn't know, Gimpy is like the loudest smasher EVER. EEEVVVEEEER.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
No forward is.
QFT. Seriously, he fills up an entire firehouse with his god**** voice. Ask Dogy himself... There's a reason why his combo video is called Forwards C.O.C.K. (as in he's cocky as well as a sex joke).

Top Bottom