• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

19/9/08 - Conway, AR - Hendrix Brawl Tournament

Keru_Shiri

Smash Rookie
UCA Brawl Tournament
Friday, September 19th, 3:00 PM
Conway AR, UCA Campus
Entry Fee: 5$ (Likely to go down)
The tournament closely follows the SBR guidelines.

4-stock matches with 8 minute time limits

Double elimination, best two out of three for each match. Best 3 out of 5 for finals.

No banned characters. Using Meta-knights Infinite Cape glitch, however, is grounds for DQ.

Character selection for the first match in a set is fixed, as in, you'll use the same character for the first match regardless. Similar to counterpicking, the loser of each match may elect to change characters, but the winner must keep the same character they picked. Should the match go to a third round, the loser of the second round may change his/her character.

Stage selection: First round, Randomly selected between Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Corneria, and Delfino Plaza.

Banned stages are: Bridge of Eldin, 75m, Big Blue, Flat Zone 2, Hanenbow, Hyrule Temple,
Mario Bros., Mushroomy Kingdom I, Mushroomy Kingdom II, New Pork City, Rumble Falls
Shadow Moses, Spear Pillar, The Summit, Wario Ware

Items will be turned off.

If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

Facebook users can find the event here: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=43482722656

For any questions or comments, send me a PM (through here or any of the event admins on Facebook).

Or call me at (501) 412 - 5894. Leave a message if I don't answer.

I look forward to seeing you guys there!

EDIT: Location has been moved to UCA, Stanley Russ hall room 103. Call or PM for more details, thanks!

yungunr2

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2852-8390-1766
Hmm this looks tempting but i doubt my friend will be willing to drive me all the way from searcy. :urg:

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
I want to make this but 3 o clock is very early. I will have to skip a class I am having a quiz in (the class doesn't have very many points) just to make it on time.

Top Bottom