• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11 spots left? Sakurai lets you choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordMasterR0X

Smash Cadet
1. Captain Falcon - Obvious
2. Jigglypuff - Obvious
3. Luigi - Obvious
4. Ness - With a slightly different flavor from Lucas:
B Neutral: PK Flash
B Side: PK Fire (Pillar goes up instead of sideways)
B Up: Teleport (Does Electric damage like PK Thunder)
B Down: PSI Shield (counters physical instead of special)
Final Smash: PSI Rockin
5. Ganondorf - With a Sword
6. Issac - Golden Sun doesn't get that much advertisement
7. Krystal - good female rep
8. Micaiah - good female rep
9. Lucario - faster and more potential than Mew2
10. Black Mage - Nice FF rep, isn't a generic anime char
11. Sukapon - doesn't get more WTF than this

List is kinda incomplete, needs more reps (Marth, Ninja, Ridley, G&W)

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
1. Luigi
2. Ganondorf
3. Captain Falcon
4. Jigglypuff
5. Soren
6. Skull Kid
7. MIDNA!
8. Tails (though i'm not a big fan of sonic games, it would increase sales alright)
9. Wolf O'Donnell
10. Black Knight (would make a better boss though)
11. Gordon Freeman WTF!!!!!!

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
hmm...

My Wanted List (with final smashes!)
1) Animal Crosser- FS: Train Arrival (The train from AC GCN runs right through the stage, taking everyone with it)
2) Lucario- FS: Aura Sphere (Creates a giant force field around, which will constantly grow and grow until it consumes the whole stage)
3) Zant- FS: Zant's Heads (Zant summons his giant heads, which shoot giant lasers at you)
4) Balloon Fighter- FS: Balloon Trip (takes the opponents to the air, where you are constantly floating, doing aerial battle. Balloon Fight enemies will come in and out of the screen)
5) Krystal- FS: Dinosaur Stampede (Krystal Summons lots of dinosaurs to run through the stage, similar to Animal Crosser's FS)
6) Captain Linebeck (Much better to represent Phantom Hourglass than young link)-FS: **Phantom Hourglass SPOILERS**
BellumBeck: Linebeck gets possessed by Bellum, giving him huge armor and a heavy sword, causing massive damage to whoever gets hit by it)
7) Bowser Jr.- FS: Airship Attack (Jr. Summons the airships from SMB3 to swoop down, dropping bombs all over the stage)
8) Ridley-FS: Meta-Ridley( Ridley becomes faster and invincible for a short amount of time)
9) Dr. Kawashima (WTF DS representative)- FS: Number Cruncher (Numerous math problems fall from the sky, crushing everyone)
10) Medusa (WTF #2 Kid Icarus villain representative)- FS: Medusa's Eye (Medusa Shoots oval beams from her eye, paralyzing anyone who gets struck by it. If she hits them again, they go flying away)
11) Pokey (Mother Villain representative)- FS: Mecha Spider (Pokey calls his Mecha Spider from Earthbound, and can shoot lasers and stomp on people)

My Anti-Wanted List (I'd like to get rid of these characters/not see these characters):
1) SHEIK (ugh... just go away already :ohwell:)
2) GENO (Probably popular just because he was in an RPG... typical :embarrass)
3) ISAAC (Another RPG, huh?)
4) YOUNG LINK (Link #2 not necessary...)
5) FALCO (Bye-bye, bird brain. Fox is more popular than you :chuckle:)
6) WOLF (hmm.... not too sure about this one...)
7) MEGA-MAN (No more 3rd parties, please :urg:)

Those are my thoughts... :)

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
1. Luigi
2. Captain Falcon
3. Jigglypuff
4. Marth
5. Ridley
6. Lucario
7. Isaac
8. Tails
9. Mona
10. Krystal
11. Micaiah or Mia [Mia More]

MegaTravis

Smash Rookie
1.Lucario
2.Megaman
3.Luigi
4.Roy
5.Marth
6.Midna
7.Jigglypuff
8.Ridley
9.Crystal
10.Mewtwo
11.Ganondorf

SuperManX

Smash Cadet
hmm...

My Wanted List (with final smashes!)
1) Animal Crosser- FS: Train Arrival (The train from AC GCN runs right through the stage, taking everyone with it)
2) Lucario- FS: Aura Sphere (Creates a giant force field around, which will constantly grow and grow until it consumes the whole stage)
3) Zant- FS: Zant's Heads (Zant summons his giant heads, which shoot giant lasers at you)
4) Balloon Fighter- FS: Balloon Trip (takes the opponents to the air, where you are constantly floating, doing aerial battle. Balloon Fight enemies will come in and out of the screen)
5) Krystal- FS: Dinosaur Stampede (Krystal Summons lots of dinosaurs to run through the stage, similar to Animal Crosser's FS)
6) Captain Linebeck (Much better to represent Phantom Hourglass than young link)-FS: **Phantom Hourglass SPOILERS**
BellumBeck: Linebeck gets possessed by Bellum, giving him huge armor and a heavy sword, causing massive damage to whoever gets hit by it)
7) Bowser Jr.- FS: Airship Attack (Jr. Summons the airships from SMB3 to swoop down, dropping bombs all over the stage)
8) Ridley-FS: Meta-Ridley( Ridley becomes faster and invincible for a short amount of time)
9) Dr. Kawashima (WTF DS representative)- FS: Number Cruncher (Numerous math problems fall from the sky, crushing everyone)
10) Medusa (WTF #2 Kid Icarus villain representative)- FS: Medusa's Eye (Medusa Shoots oval beams from her eye, paralyzing anyone who gets struck by it. If she hits them again, they go flying away)
11) Pokey (Mother Villain representative)- FS: Mecha Spider (Pokey calls his Mecha Spider from Earthbound, and can shoot lasers and stomp on people)

My Anti-Wanted List (I'd like to get rid of these characters/not see these characters):
1) SHEIK (ugh... just go away already :ohwell:)
2) GENO (Probably popular just because he was in an RPG... typical :embarrass)
3) ISAAC (Another RPG, huh?)
4) YOUNG LINK (Link #2 not necessary...)
5) FALCO (Bye-bye, bird brain. Fox is more popular than you :chuckle:)
6) WOLF (hmm.... not too sure about this one...)
7) MEGA-MAN (No more 3rd parties, please :urg:)

Those are my thoughts... :)
Hey man cant you make an exeption for Isaac? He ganna be the new marth with magic!

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
1- Luigi
2- Ganondorf
3- Jigglypuff
4- Game 'n Watch
5- Captain Falcon
6- Mewtwo
7- Ness
8- Imp Midna (alone)
9- Ridley
10- WW Link
11-WTF

Do-Ryu

Smash Rookie
1. Ness
2. Game and Watch
3. Marth
4. Roy
5. Captain Falcon
6. Ridley
7. Geno
8. Falco
9. Luigi
10. Ganon
11. WTF
I'm just putting this to clarify when you said Marth, Roy----- Captain Falcon, Ganon-----and Falco did you mean with new move sets or would you be satisfied with another group of clones?

Jx31

Smash Ace
This kind of topic is pointless, find a better way to waste time between now and brawl's release. It's for your own good.

SuperManX

Smash Cadet
W/E dude

This kind of topic is pointless, find a better way to waste time between now and brawl's release. It's for your own good.
ummm yeah your post is pointless dude . . . chill out were just trying to speculate and have a little fun, dont be such a hater!

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Anyone, huh?
Luigi (With a Mama Luigi taunt)
Jiggs
Flacon
Ganon
Mewtwo
Marth
G&W
Geno

Now that they're are out of the way, time for some fun.
Strawberry Clock
The Burger King
Phoenix Wright
Magikarp
Swiper
Jesus Christ

EDIT: Yeah, that's twelve but ZSS doesn't count.
EDIT EDIT: Added two more because PT is one character not 3

SagePrime

Smash Cadet
1. Roy- hes my main and favorite character.
2 Nephenee- we need an awesome chick with a spear dont we?
3. Mia- an awesome swordsmaster, need more women.
4. Lloyd- Hes awesome, double the swords, double the fun?
5. Jigglypuff- who doesnt like KOing people with a round pink puff ball instantly?
6. Kncukles- Just plain awesome.
7. Undine- swords and spells= freakin sweet.
8. Cloud- just an awesome character overall.
9. Tifa- sexy, strong, fast- one of the most amazing characters alive.
10.Ninja- cool swords, cool moves.
11.Trace- sniper+alternate form= cool!

I dont know, these arre just my faves for Brawl. Most probably wont happen though.

Nightmarel

Smash Rookie
1. Megaman X (megaman X)
2. Zero (megaman X)
3. Bomberman (bomberman)
4. Masterchief (halo)
5. Sora ( kingdom Hearts)
6. Captian Falcon ( F-Zero)
7. Tails (Sonic the hedgehog)
8. Leon (resident evil 4)
9. Luigi (luigis mansion style)
10. Isaac (Golden Sun)
11. Krystal (Star Fox)

epicman

Smash Rookie
1. mewtwo
2.megaman
3.midna
4.Luigi
5.captain falcon
6.zero
7.shadow(not a clone of sonic)
8.paper mario
9.slimes(dragon quest)
10. ray 01
11.harry potter(lol)

tirkaro

Smash Champion
yay, my turn

1. megaman(no way he can't be in.)
2. mewtwo(makes no sense for him to be replaced by lamecario)
3. takamaru(pretty much a shoe-in at this point)
4. KOS-MOS(not too likey, but she's semi-owned by nintendo now, if that counts for anything.)
5. Cloud(not incredibly likely, but he would be amazing in brawl)
6. ganondorf (duh)
7. luigi(duh)
8. jpuff(duh)
9. G&W(duh)
10. Marth (a classic)
11. roy (is more likely than people assume)
12. C.Falcon (so awesome, he stretches the limit to 12.)
13. Isaac(same as above)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
1. Lip (Panel De Pon series) aka Flower Power

2. Micaiah (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) aka Silver Hair

3. Isaac (Golden Sun)

4. Mewtwo (Pokemon)

5. Jenna (Golden Sun series)

6. Luigi (Mario series)

7. Orbulon (Warioware series)

8. Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda)

9. Geno (Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars)

10. Mona (Warioware series)

11. Mia (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and/or Radiant Dawn)

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
OK boys and girls Sakurai is undecided on who else to put in the game. He knows that there will be a final roster amount of 35 characters (Not including sheik), and has already confirmed 24 of them (confirmed on dojo). He has hired you to fill the remaining 11 slots , not to put in who you want but will increase the amount of sales. Explain why you picked each character.

* Z - Suit may get her own place as a character so I counted her as a character

The choice is yours:

* You may let put WTF in as many slots as you see fit

ok the only thing that bothers me is the amount of character slots most people think are left. what makes anybody think that 35 is the maximum slot #? wheres the link to this? this is nonsense. the roster has to be bigger than this. i'd say that the max is either 45 or 50. come on people, this game is too huge to have such a short character roster! USE YOUR HEADS!

ßruK

Smash Apprentice
I'm not counting Z-Samus as a separate character.

1. Luigi - Shoe-in
2. Captain Falcon - Shoe-in
3. Marth - Almost Shoe-in, because none character has his moveset yet. Just in case I wouldn't mind putting Eliwood as a Marth substitute.
4. Mr. Game and watch - Same explanation as Marth...
5. Ganondorf - New Moveset plz
6. Falco/Wolf/Krystal - New Moveset... THOUGH I'm considering Falco the most... I wouldn't mind Krystal though... highly more new moveset Potential... but the Arwing as a Final Smash is a must... and that suits Falco Lombardi, mah boy.
7. Geno - Because I wanna make love with him... Nah, seriously... who doesn't love this guy -when you get to know him-? If he doesn't make it in, Put MEGAMAN instead or else I will NOT die happy.
8. Ridley - Because he is made of pure Win, and Metroid needs more reps. If he makes it in but only as a boss in the SSE then put King K.Rool here.
9. Isaac - Golden Sun deserves it.
10. Mewtwo/Lucario - One or the other... but using Mewtwo's -improved- moveset (Sharing some Moves from Mewtwo if it's Lucario's case). I wouldn't like them BOTH.... but... *sigh*
11. WTF. (Andy, Animal Crosser, Windwaker Link, Midna&Wolf or Midna Alone, Claus/Pokey, Ashley/Mona, Mii, NESS, JIGGLYPUFF -I wouldn't like a comeback of these two, but it's a moveset sacrifize)
12. (Yes I'm actually putting 12 because I can) WTF Extreme. (Vaati, Ray 01, Takamaru, Sukapon, Mallow, Rainman-Hanafuda-, Mike Jones, Balloon Fighter-Alice-, Pac-Man or Bomberman, -both because of lack of moveset potential-, you name it, just would Surprise me Extremely).

And no, I don't think 35 would be the Top number...

Oh yes, and I want Bowser Jr. to just DIE. Also... I'm taking in consideration that Ness is, in my mind, dead. And they sacrificed all of his moves (not B moves but A moves). So this might happen again. I don't like limits :(

GAH, Screw this :angry face: >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom