• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 1000$ Money Match

Who will win

• Total voters

King31

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3969-5489-1824
Alright so if you didnt watch VG boot camps "Salty Sutie" last night at apex you missed some good games to some blowouts, one of them being Leffen vs Chillen. Spoiler alert Leffen 5-0 Chillen. But at the end Mango got on stage and challenged Leffen(if they meet in bracket) to a 1000$ money match..... So hype

rockmanx

Smash Rookie
All the hype!

If they don't meet in bracket I really hope they still find a way to do the match. If not, I'm sure it will be on the lineup for Salty Suite next year :)

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Their encounter in brackets is inevitable. Realistically, none of their opponents stand a chance unless Mang0 or Leffen choke.

AUS

Smash Cadet
Mango has got this if you ask me, Beast was a fluke. Most matches we see domination from Mango on Leffen and I don't think this will be any different. In Mango's defense he did have plenty of jet lag at beast and it was close. This match also might not even happen, Leffen first needs to get through M2K which up till now he hasn't been able to.

Trispec

Smash Rookie
I'm going with Leffen just because I want to see it. Mang0 will probably win from what I've seen, but either way it'll be a good match

Top Bottom