• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--=$100 ROUND TRIP TICKET TO ROM2 - Please read, and contact me!=--

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Attention:

If anyone from Orlando/FL wants to go to ROM2, please contact me. If you don't already know, I am currently the only FL player going. (or so I know)

My stepdad has a free ONE-WAY ticket from Southwest Airlines; so basically you can get a round trip ticket for HALF PRICE. Since its his ticket he chose the flight, according which one is the cheapest and which one is closest to my flight, so me and "said FL person" can meet up at the airport (LGA)/

In other, simpler words, give me $100 and I can GUARANTEE you a ROUND TRIP from ORLANDO (MCO) to NEW YORK (LGA).

The dillemma is, as I have currently stated, that I have to choose someone. One person from all of Florida (since my brother, who was originally going to go with me, has a test on that weekend and can't go), I have to choose to go with me. Basically they would pay $100 and take a slightly earlier flight, arrive at LGA and wait ~1 hour for me there. Then we would meet up, and get picked up/housed by Dj Nintendo/Lambchops.

So here's the solution: I HATE picking people. Which is why whoever has the $100 (which is an incredible round trip deal) has a higher chance of going (I don't want my stepdad to give any more money than what he already gave with a FREE FLIGHT)

People have said I should take certain people, namely a top player or Frames (who I was originnally planning to go with), but like I said I hate picking. I will see who has the money, and decide from there.

I NEED TO BOOK THE FLIGHT (ONCE I HAVE A CONFIMED FL PLAYER W/ THE $100) IN A FEW DAYS OR ELSE THE DEAL BECOMES VOID!! CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!!

- :D

Top Bottom