• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

100+ hours of Sm4sh, 97% Little Mac playtime; A guide for Little Mac fundamentals

ccbuddyrider

Smash Rookie
ccbuddyrider submitted a new guide:

100+ hours of Sm4sh, 97% Little Mac playtime; A guide for Little Mac fundamentals - A brief overview of the strengths and weaknesses to Little Mac.

I have defended Little Mac to the ends of the Earth since he was announced last year, and ever since the 3Ds version dropped, the Smash community as a whole has swept him aside as a quick hitting, easily gimpable noob slayer. And while it is true that Mac is an easy character to pick up, he is a hard character to master, and for those of you who have played against a Little Mac who knows what they are doing, it can be intense. So hopefully this guide will help those of you who, like me, really...
Read more about this guide...

Laitome

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-0929-1203
Great guide! Although you got one thing wrong.

The K.O. punch is lost in a very specific way. For the first 6 seconds after getting it, you can't lose it. After that, getting knocked into a tumble state will empty the meter.

CHOVI

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHOVI3
3DS FC
3566-1571-6130
Good guide but you should add some K.O. punch strategies. Against most chars, jab1 -> KO punch works. Also the classic dtilt-> KO punch which I'm sure has earned most of us a victory.

Top Bottom