• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10 Knee of Justice Setups!

What's your favorite Knee set up?

• Total voters

The Jaeger

Smash Rookie
Spent about 10 hours of recording Gameplay and editing to make this instructional video!

10 Knee of Justice Setups:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BudUs6947Q

This is my first Smash 4 instructional video, so I apologize if I didn't explain a technique enough or stated anything wrong. Like I said in the video, I'll eventually leave links to all of the data you need to know to pull off these setups more easily in game, but if you guys could help me out by assisting me in finding that information it would be much appreciated.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the video!

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Nice video, man. It was also pretty entertaining to learn risky knee setups that will rack up my SD ratio with Falcon ten fold.

There is a link to a blog with all of Cap's frame data on the stickied threads.

The Jaeger

Smash Rookie
Nice video, man. It was also pretty entertaining to learn risky knee setups that will rack up my SD ratio with Falcon ten fold.

There is a link to a blog with all of Cap's frame data on the stickied threads.
Hahah thanks man! And yeah, it's a great feeling to pull off setup so nasty that your opponent just kills themselves Lol and yeah I just saw that thread. Thanks for pointing it out!

Top Bottom