• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 week, children!

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=734]1 week, children![/drupal]

So, in honor of AC:CF being released in a measly 7 days, I would like now to address some rather odd rumors I have heard in the past month or so:

City Folk will be bundled with Wii Music: Sorry, no. Just because the game won't sell at all doesn't mean you need to immediately get rid of your excess copies. Start by bundling it with another game (Wii Sports Resort, maybe?) and see how it goes. This rumor gets an 'F' for false.

City Folk will have pay-for-play online: Welcome to reality, people, a magical land where WFC pay'n'play is only used on a series called Guitar Hero. Yes, you have to pay to shred with your friends online (or maybe get awesome DLC) but I doubt it. It's Pay'n'Play, which is a really bad way of saying "We suck at making games with online capabilities". That rumor gets an 'H' for half-arsed.

That's about it for this week, and I hope you all enjoy the game and it's many discoveries. See you all in a couple of days for a photoblog in which I, ms0, try to extort a copy of the game from a gamestop, a 7-11, and more!!

meresilence0

Smash Apprentice
Ummm... Sorry!

So, I was unable to find any blank SD cards for my camera, so I could not give any specific details about my game-extortion shenanigans.
They were largely unsuccessful, but I was able to get a copy from *************!!
I'll post videos of the gameplay tomorrow.

-I edited out the store name due to legality issues, and I wouldn't want to cause any trouble with the store, nor damage their corporate relationship with Nintendo-

Top Bottom