• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 vs. 2 Crew Tournament

FireEmblemV2

Smash Rookie
Hey, so my friends and I are pretty avid Project M players. We generally have a couple tournaments a week, brackets and crew. This weekend we decided to shake it up. We have a pair of Beats Headphones as the prize but they will only do the tournament if it's 1 vs 2, me being the 1. We'll be doing Crew Tournament rules and to make it fair, they have 4 characters between the 2 of them, and I have 6. The 4 they will be using are Snake and Captain Falcon for one guy and Zero Suit Samus and Wolf for the other. I need help for strategies for these MUs. I am a mainly sword user (Roy, Marth, Link, Tink, Ike kind of stuff) but I am open to learn new strategies to help. Anything helps and all is appreciated. Keep on Brawling!

FireEmblemV2

Smash Rookie
No, so the first round will be like Marth vs. Captain Falcon and Wario or something. So I'm just here asking for help to deal with a 1 on 2 kind of MU.

Top Bottom