• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1.1.5 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RezPsyga315

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-9003-2869
The title is self-explanatory. Has anyone found any changes involving our favorite PK bat boy since the update?

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
I have received (unproven) information from a good ness player in my area. Reportedly Utilt ¨comboes now at around 30%.¨
He also says Usmash might be a bit stronger & that Uthrow seems to send less far.

We´ll just have to wait and see.

RezPsyga315

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-9003-2869
Up Smash still trash, Up Throw has no changes, Dair still trash.
I personally like the hitbox on Ness' Usmash. I throw it out when I feel I my opponent is too close behind me and I can't throw the Dsmash in time.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Most of the changes you can find or read up on will be in this thread. As of right now there's nothing listed for Ness, but I'm sure it will be updated soon, and I implore you to find changes and post them here (and check to see if anyone else has posted anything as well).

I'll leave this thread open for a little bit considering the patch is still fairly recent and we haven't seen anything be filled in for Ness.

EDIT: Locking now. Please check the thread I've linked to for updates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom