• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1.1.5 Changes to Bowser Jr.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Just thought I'd set this up, since replays are incompatible there's a 99% chance characters were adjusted.

Let the placebos begin.

Zaycko

Smash Cadet
I believe his fthrow and bthrow got nerfed, but im not sure

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I checked quite a few things and so far I have absolutely no changes, even regarding the kartless tech glitch.

Tobogain

Koopa Troopas
NNID
Tobi
3DS FC
4425-1798-7505
I found Jab and Spinout got buffed damagewise(up 1% and 4% respectively), and Mechakoopa's explosion was nerfed by 2%.

Are you sure? Didnt Mechakoopas walk attack do 2% and the explosion always do 7%?
Im skeptical of spinout because people got that wrong in the last patch as well.
I know jab does 21% most of the time but Im not sure if that is all of the hits connecting.

Tobogain

Koopa Troopas
NNID
Tobi
3DS FC
4425-1798-7505
Are you sure? Didnt Mechakoopas walk attack do 2% and the explosion always do 7%?
Im skeptical of spinout because people got that wrong in the last patch as well.
I know jab does 21% most of the time but Im not sure if that is all of the hits connecting.
Apparently, none of what I was looking at had been updated, all entirely my fault. Sorry about that.

Mahesh Krishen

Smash Rookie
Spinout late hit up from 8%>9% I'll upload a pic in a bit.

Edit: here it is. http://m.imgur.com/w5tgs7u

Edit 2: after testing it out again I found out that the spinout has two mid hits, 11% and 9% which I hadn't noticed before, so its looking like there is no change, because I got 8 on both after testing again.

Last edited:

RoyNoSword

Smash Rookie
Almost certain at least one part of the CCD-abandon-hammer combo was changed, possibly knockback growth for the Clown Kart Dash, or decreased time it takes to abandon ship. Hit Bowser with it at 100% the other day, and that used to be around the percentage for Mario. Also I can drive past them, and hit them with the back hit of the hammer (not sure if this is guaranteed) way more often.

Possibly more aerial control after abandon ship? I don't know I might be tripping. It just feels different. Somewhat easier to mess up, but also more options.

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
Almost certain at least one part of the CCD-abandon-hammer combo was changed, possibly knockback growth for the Clown Kart Dash, or decreased time it takes to abandon ship. Hit Bowser with it at 100% the other day, and that used to be around the percentage for Mario. Also I can drive past them, and hit them with the back hit of the hammer (not sure if this is guaranteed) way more often.

Possibly more aerial control after abandon ship? I don't know I might be tripping. It just feels different. Somewhat easier to mess up, but also more options.
So its easier to mess up now somehow but also apparently gives you more leeway to succeed?

Methinks I detect a placebo.

meeb

Smash Rookie
I checked quite a few things and so far I have absolutely no changes, even regarding the kartless tech glitch.
Yeah I honestly can't find any changes besides the fact that I have to deal with more regular suit samus demolishing me off the stage.

RoyNoSword

Smash Rookie
So its easier to mess up now somehow but also apparently gives you more leeway to succeed?

Methinks I detect a placebo.
probably

I think it is because you can go behind bayonetta and hit her with the back part because she is so thin that I thought that. Everybody was playing her at the time. My bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom