• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[02/15/15] GGSS#6: Smash 4 and P:M Results

Gamers_Gauntlet

Smash Apprentice
20564 Hall Rd. Clinton Township, Michigan
GG Smash Series #6: Smash 4 Doubles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Stewy and Lou Rich
2nd
Kipdog and Smasher1001
3rd
JKBUK and ZTD Tech_Chase
4th
Corn is the D and The Law
5th
exJORDANary and SETHsational
5th
FS | D2b and FS | Swanky
7th
Gifts and Hyper Crasher
7th
FS | $w@gnamite and FS | Poliswag
9th
Maxx Asian and Royboy
9th
Jarebear and WADDLE
9th
Manslayer and SQUEEBLES
9th
TheEMS55 and Raichu4U
13th
Rob and Kider
13th
Stroheim and USA!
13th
FreeVelocity and Rusty Pipes
13th
Rep and MeMe

[event=full]4462[/event]

1: ZTD | Lordy ($57)
2: NoJ ($28)
3: Kuma ($10)
4: Yono
5: Gifts
5: Adam
7: OGS | Delta
7: FreeVelocity
9: Gidy
9: Mitch
9: JKBUK
9: Chelo
13: Jacked-up-Jason
13: RoyBoy
13: Trigg
13: Peps
17: SROY
17: Kobi
17: Rusty Pipes
17: A Play

Last edited:

Swanky_

Smash Cadet
I'm so mid-level it hurts
shout outs to hyper and tech chase for beating me... again
shout out to jordan for losing to me in pools but outplacing me in bracket... again

Last edited:

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
This game is silly, everything went totally unexpected, like with the Sonics and losing the mirror twice

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Good tourney as always. Keep running these (y)

At least I didn't suck completely. I'm finally seeing improvements now that I'm trying really hard to git gud

Sad I didn't notice Lordy there until halfway thru. Good seeing West MI come out. I can't wait till the next time I play you. I'll be sure to level up by then.

Shoutouts to FreeVelocity for being free. You seriously crack me up kid LOL. Way to be a homie :D

Everybody I played in friendlies was super chill. Lmao shoutouts to that guy who got double 4 stocked by my fraudulent Snake at the beginning of the day. You make me almost want to improve my Snake lol

Yono, we gotta play more so I don't get bopped by swords. I realize I can still learn more and you have some sound tips that always seem to resonate very well to me even if they're not related to specifics on my gameplay.

NOJ, YOURE GOOD NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK. We'll play some more next GG we both attend. I might have some advice and stuff to help further your gameplay. I'm loving the improvements you've been making. Keep up the hard work!!

Mitch, I want that rematch.

A-play dat tag tho

FreeVelocity

Smash Rookie
First time out to Clinton for this, and it was awesome! Shoutouts to the TO's being chill and running it really well, all the matches went smoothly and the tourney was pretty on time.

Shoutouts to Adam for double eliminating me in PM, next time I won't run into a tipper forward smash as much

Shoutouts to everyone from Oakland for being awesome and chill as ****, hope to see you all there next time!

Shoutouts to Delta for calling me out on my ****ty edgeguarding and making it not so ****ty five minutes before the tourney started, I'm still free tho

Shoutouts to D-Millz for going Charizard and wrecking my free as **** Falcon in Smash 4

Shoutouts to Swanky for HOO-HAH

I'll be sure to be there next event, hopefully not as free next time tho. Great tourney!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah shoutouts to:

Swanky: Keep grinding girl. You're getting better each event. You seemed a little nervous going in so you gotta keep that **** in check. You're a solid player with much potential. Also GJ beating me and JKBUK in dubs.

exJORDANary: **** you. No but damn son stop beating me. /obligatory revenge declaration

For real though, nothing but respect for you. Love your mixups and patience.

Hyper Crasher: We didn't play each other for once. Wut?

Kipdog: You're amazing and I love your Pikachu. Also BDubs <3

Smasher1001: See above. Just substitute Pikachu for Mario.

Stewy: Stay free baby. Good **** in dubs.

Swagnamite: You're beautiful and you have lots of potential. I need to show you things.

Squeebles: I love your attitude and the fact you keep coming back. Chillest chick ever.

Gifts: You never know what you're gonna get when someone plays you. Sometimes you're amazing. And sometimes you're a total scrub. Get the game! You can be so good!!

DRDN: As always thanks for the wheels yo.

Lordy: Thank you for letting me body you in friendlies. <3

JKBUK: Thanks for teamsies. Twas fun. But no thanks for knocking me out of the event. ROFL

Everyone I played: GGS!!

Everyone else:

Show me your moves!

:4falcon:

Last edited:

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
@ FreeVelocity FreeVelocity lol no problem man! Next time we play I'll help improve your ****ty gameplay <3

Last edited:

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts
Smasher1001: At least we saved everyone another 40 minute long set.:denzel:
Kipdog: Scariest Pikachu to fight, but I will try and learn from this experience.
JKBUK: Thanks for the moral support vs exJ0RDANary
exJ0RDANary: Your Falcon surprised me quite a bit, nice job doing work through winners.
Poliswag: Luigi mirrors are dumb, nice job on 5th though
Lou Rich: I don't even anymore, our set was silly, game 3 being a 1 stock match and then your "You're not going to win this" comeback game 1. Sonic is annoying. Good games though was a crazy set.
Tech Chase: I think this is actually the first event we haven't faced each other in bracket.
Swanky: Everyone took me to Skyloft after our set, good games though, just keep working on that Diddy.
DRDN: Really didn't want a repeat of last GG to happen.
Stewy: Double Sonic is annoying
Raichu4U: Just take this time and use it to improve, and destroy next time.
Gifts: I was playing like ass in dubs, Good work though, had some hype moments.
The Law: Keep working on that Rosa, I have a Rosa too if you want help on certain things.
Zyth: Just wait till the customs side event, it's going to be so dumb.

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
Did smasher1001 win with Mario? I love his Mario.

Top Bottom