• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 TO DEDEDEATH COMBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKrook

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1891-2409-3047
I decided to upload this 0 to Death I got with DDD a few days ago because I think it's pretty amazing. The guy I was playing against had multiple chances to get out of it, but he didn't! Please let me know what you guys think about this!

https://youtu.be/V6yFXbYR2QA

dreamastermind

Smash Cadet
He made two mistakes. He down B'd when you forward smashed and then air dodged the gordo way too early. Gordo's can be tricky, but have no idea why he thought he'd be quick enough to beat ddd's forward smash. Fun stuff though.

CaptainKrook

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1891-2409-3047
He made two mistakes. He down B'd when you forward smashed and then air dodged the gordo way too early. Gordo's can be tricky, but have no idea why he thought he'd be quick enough to beat ddd's forward smash. Fun stuff though.
He also missed that tech :p

Soul Train

Just laugh.
NNID
JSXian
A nice kill, and way to use the Uair cancel to tack on damage! But please don't misuse terminology, true combos are inescapable. I counted no less than six awful decisions the Ganondorf made in a row, and he deserved to die no matter what you did.

Otherwise - please post videos like this in the stickied video thread. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

CaptainKrook

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1891-2409-3047
A nice kill, and way to use the Uair cancel to tack on damage! But please don't misuse terminology, true combos are inescapable. I counted no less than six awful decisions the Ganondorf made in a row, and he deserved to die no matter what you did.

Otherwise - please post videos like this in the stickied video thread. Thanks for sharing!
Yeah thanks! I wasn't really sure what to call it, so I just called it a combo. I've been working on the up air canceling, and it has really improved my play style!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Good man Soul.

Yes, in the future please just post in the Video Thread rather than making a brand new thread.
Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom