• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
UpB has absurd base knockback; Peach nearly had maxed rage, so about a x1.149 multiplier on the knockback; combined with ZSS charging a smash when hit, which is another x1.2 knockback multiplier.

ZSS did the wrong thing in front of the wrong character at the wrong time, it isn't a glitch.

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
Confirmed fixed knock back OHKO if you are a little higher than battlefield platform depending on char. Jiggly goes out from the platform. Very similar to one inch punch. You want to be just below the opponent with your back along the center line.

https://vid.me/8QF8

I was looking at frame data both Samus and peach have a 100f/180w frame. Unfortunately my girl only gets it on ground startup.

Last edited:

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
Really? Do you have any videos on it? I might need to do some testing
No video sorry. Feel free to hit the lab. It's hard vs DI but not too hard vs no DI. It's not too hard to land during a typical juggle. I also haven't tested it with rage. I'm not really a good peach player. I was just looking for a one inch punch like frame on all the characters.

Last edited:

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
No video sorry. Feel free to hit the lab. It's hard vs DI but not too hard vs no DI. It's not too hard to land during a typical juggle. I also haven't tested it with rage. I'm not really a good peach player. I was just looking for a one inch punch like frame on all the characters.
Oh, alright.

Elite Smasher

Elite Smash Expert & Smashologist
NNID
Justin3
3DS FC
4253-3537-8467
UpB has absurd base knockback; Peach nearly had maxed rage, so about a x1.149 multiplier on the knockback; combined with ZSS charging a smash when hit, which is another x1.2 knockback multiplier.

ZSS did the wrong thing in front of the wrong character at the wrong time, it isn't a glitch.
Since when did getting attacked while charging a smash attack increase knockback
knockback?

Top Bottom