• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

“Give me a place to knee and I will spike the earth.” Aka, my long introduction to this forum.

Prime Time Lime

Smash Rookie
Oh hello there. My name is Prime Time Lime, but PTL seems shorter, so you can call me that.

Who do I main? Well, I’ve never had a main per say, but characters I might like and use every once in a while. I always switch it up, out of habit from playing on “Random” as a kid. But, I’ve always had a soft spot for 4 fighters- R.O.B, Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, and Dr. Mario. R.O.B I chose because my mother owned a real life model from when she had an NES (she still does!), and it blew my mind I got to play as that plastic machinery from before I was born. Then Donkey Kong, oh man, I remember having “Legend of the Crystal Coconut” as a kid and playing another thing from somewhere else was cool. Captain Falcon because he just looked awesome, and he lit on fire, and when he knee’d people they v a p o r I z e d by being violently launched into the blast zone. It was also fun trying to pull of falcon punches with back flips. And Dr. Mario? I don’t know. I think the thought process was “I like playing Mario, let’s try his counterpart!” And I liked his style.

Hoo. That’s a lot. You’re still with me? Coolio. So, why did I join the smash boards? To be honest, I hadn’t heard of this from anyone, except nearly over a decade ago from Flash Animations on Newgrounds. Recently going on a nastolgia clip, I wanted to see if it was still as cool as it said, and indeed it is! So why wouldn’t I? Cool place that’s been around longer then I’ve been born (but only for a short amount of time), that loves my childhood fun? I’ll take it.

Do I attend tournaments? I did, many locals of about 50 or so people in near by libraries, where I barely managed to win against my good friend. My Dr. Mario V.s his Pikachu. But, not so much anymore. Recently, my 3DS and Wii were heavily damaged, the 3DS being snapped in half, the wii frying itself. Lack of practice has hit me, and now I can’t attend too much unless I want to watch.

What else am I interested besides smash? Artistry, Cooking, Cleaning, and working out at the gym! I’m not apart of any clubs at the moment, but I do volunteer at some gyms to simply walk around, clean equipment, try to teach some people how to properly lift.

So that’s me. Feel free to ask about me and just have a nice talk!

Top Bottom