- Game Settings: 5 Stocks, Best of 3 Games. Best of 5 Games for: Winners Semis, Winners Finals, Losers Quarters, Losers Semis, Losers Finals and Grand Finals
- Items are disabled.
- Matches should be timed using some form of stopwatch or timer set to 8 minutes whenever possible.
- Accidental pausing results in a loss of the current stock and a restart of the match at the resulting stock counts. The opponent can choose to forego the restart
- Alternate or custom controllers/adapters such as a keyboard, Gamecube controller or a Hori Mini Pad are allowed if they are wired. Players suspected of using turbo functions or other macros are subject to immediate disqualification.
- Team Attack enabled
- Sharing stocks is allowed
- Accidentally pausing while taking a stock forfeits that taken stock
- Dream Land
- Players select their characters. Either player may choose to Blind Pick. In this case, each player secretly tells a third player their character before picking with the third player verifying their selections.
- The players play the first match of the set on Dream Land.
- The winning player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
- The losing player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
- The losing player of the preceding match may change their controller port.
- The next match is played again on Dream Land
- Repeat Steps 3 through 6 for all subsequent matches until the set is complete.
Stage ListNeutral Stages