• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZOMG Wak's Young Link Is Back!

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
Nice Vids, and nice music.
Wak, very stylized and balanced Y. Link! Awsome!
Ur Skillz w\ Y. Link are very Unique, and performed well.
Keep playing him until Brawl cause Y. Link might not return for SSB 3.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
kazuki said:
i guess you guys didnt see my post in time, but i hope you're not mad that i used your material... my equipment was being used so i couldnt use my own... but here it is...

The Video

im gonna PM both of you just to make sure you both get it...

(if any of you are gonna feed back... either be constructive or be nice ;) )
I'm gonna sue you for everything you have... ah screw it, I'm lazy. Funky vid.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Except for k thx, I don't see what wrong I have done.

Perhaps you mean that I should have written "Now, how about some intelligent discussion on why one counters the other." or "How about some intelligent discussion? Now, on to "why one counters the other"?".

All I did was putting the "now" in the middle of my sentence. Removing it would do "How about some intelligent discussion on why one counters the other?". Maybe it was my lack of question mark that made you post? Anyhow, I think I get by pretty well for someone who doesn't study english at school.

YoungGeorge

Smash Rookie
Great Young Link!Well better than mine anyday!
(Just maybe you could hookshot onto the ledge-that was the only bummer)

P.S.Are you mortal? :p

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
Votre ylink est très vite, et vous utilisez les projectiles avec beacoup d'creativité.
Comme les autres on suggerez, la wave dash de Ylink est très utiles alors peut être incorporer ca serais une bonne idée. Mais votre Ylink et tellement meilleur que la mienne que j'peut pas vraiment vous aidez lol.

cool vids

Top Bottom