• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZOMG Wak's Young Link Is Back!

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
that match brought my spirits up cuz i play about half as good as wak so im actually quite proud of that :D

smash noobs out peace!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Wak, fly to Utah or Idaho and I'll meet you anywhere for some Young Link dittos. XD

Seriously, the serious Young Link players aren't too common anymore. Keep using him in tournament, man!

Razorcloud

Smash Cadet
phonesex said:
that's the best young link i've ever seen in my life.
thats the only YL ive seen in video but damm....even a falco nub like myself sees the absolute pure amount of tech and MGs gushing from this kid! GJ wak! YL for tier one! and just as a question for chet...can doc mario chain throw in the same manner as mario from the evolution vid?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
>_> hi...

hmm he can chain throw fastfallers with upthrow. he can chain throw chars with down throw too, but I've never really tried chain grabbing a non-fastfaller as I don't really need it to win the match. I'm pretty sure you can chain grab many chars with dthrow since you can do it on Sheik and Dorf.

EDIT: Evolution... you mean Mario ***? I don't remember it that much... I know bobby does it on a sheik I think in Evolution, but I might be talking out of my butt.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Wak = awesome, I was watching these vids over again and I think you don't really need more upsmashing, I think you did just fine without it and your use of projectiles on gannon was top notch. You should've used some of these combos in your music video. o__o

Volasko

Smash Ace
ohh chester vids.... *watches them* hmmm nice vids, really good watch. Chester your doc looked scary... I wouldnt mind playing your ganon with my marth for kicks... wak your y.link is pretty ****ed stelar, it looks like alot of work lol. And **** man I didnt know how much u could DI a dair when not FFing!!!

kazuki

Smash Apprentice
i guess you guys didnt see my post in time, but i hope you're not mad that i used your material... my equipment was being used so i couldnt use my own... but here it is...

The Video

im gonna PM both of you just to make sure you both get it...

(if any of you are gonna feed back... either be constructive or be nice ;) )

Top Bottom