• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Tournament Placings Thread (NO LONGER UPDATING)

sasook

Smash Champion
IRC > Xat, in all ways. If you can't download a standalone client, or use a web based client, the Chatzilla extension for Firefox is your best bet. As far as I'm aware, most of the people in the room use Chatzilla.
Yeah shlike, I use chatzilla.

But I hate IRC. Xat ftw.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Snakeee, as soon as you see that you're gonna get knee'd by the first hit of ftilt, mash both sticks in Snake's direction as it hits you. You'll land behind him.

This could have saved you D:
Ughhh are you serious? I never knew you can do that. I thought that the f-tilt locked you in place -_- .
Well thanks.

Kelvin...shuddup. Lol, we were both a bit off there

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Full hop plasma whip?

In all honesty, he could have beaten me, but he decided on my last stock that it was time to stop camping... And everybody knows that ZSS > non-camping Falco.

The match on FD vs. him was ****ing stupid though... On the plus side, every time I hit him, I gave him at least 40%, so if I get better at dodging lasers... I'll beat him every time.
your so honorable for mentioning that i actually could've won, i actually stopped caring about winning, cuz i felt so gay for having did what i had done to afro, not saying i wasn't trying...you did very well at this tourney

sasook

Smash Champion
Ughhh are you serious? I never knew you can do that. I thought that the f-tilt locked you in place -_- .
Well thanks.
Just be careful though. If the Snake player predicts that you're gonna DI behind him, he can the knee and then bair or something. The thing is, even though you land behind him, you get that stun from the knee....and that stun is long enough for Snake to bair if he predicts that you DI behind him.

If he's a Snake where he just auto-double ftilts every time, then go for it.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
your so honorable for mentioning that i actually could've won, i actually stopped caring about winning, cuz i felt so gay for having did what i had done to afro, not saying i wasn't trying...you did very well at this tourney
Man, why would you check to see if I posted about you here?

CO18

Smash Hero
BAHAHAHAHA at how often Hrnut name searches. Nick riddle's monster now. Finally got meh :(.
I shall get you back sir count on it.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
[October/08] FK(Paul L): 1st Tulsa Funhouse Monthly: 4/49 - $10

[January/09] FK: 4th Tulsa Funhouse Monthly: 5/25 - $10

[February/09] FK: 5th Tulsa Funhouse Monthly: 5/17 - $10

[February/09] FK: NoKoast v1: 17/83 - $10

[June/09] FK: HxC Summer Season Opener: 3/17 - $10

[June/09] FK: Final Tulsa Monthly: 7/33 - $10

[August/09] FK: MGC-Bricktown, OKC: 1/???(30something) - $5, $150

Zero

Smash Hero
I don't think that anything before June will be added. Nice result this month though, but if you don't have the exact number of players, you'll probably only get 1/30 instead of the real result. Pedantic I know, but it all counts >.<

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
correct i do name search lol, its interesting to see what people are talking about, oh and i learn stuff when i name search too like what i do wrong and what not....good **** nick riddle, best Zss or at least becoming the best

Fl is too good

alright zss' im done posting here

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that anything before June will be added. Nice result this month though, but if you don't have the exact number of players, you'll probably only get 1/30 instead of the real result. Pedantic I know, but it all counts >.<
www.midnightgamingchampionship.com they're kinda dumb. I don't think they ever post their tournament results...But I do have a picture of me winning with the money :D. So, I guess 30 will have to do.

Snakeee

Smash Master

I'm back baby :)
Snakeee - Gauntlet Sept. 5th Queens, NY - 3/56 - $10 entry - $50 payout
(I don't know why they listed Sheik first, I think I used ZSS a little more)

1: Ally ($250.00):snake:
2: ADHD ($125.00):diddy:
3: Snakee ($50.00):shiek::zerosuitsamus::zelda:
4: malcolm ($25.00):warioc:
5: Jash ($12.50):toonlink:
5: Shadow ($12.50):metaknight::warioc:
7: Ninjalink:popo::rob::snake::lucario:
7: Atomsk (forfiet):dedede:/Dmbrandon:metaknight:
9: zucco:lucario:
9: Pgn:gw::peach:
9: Basic Sausage:dedede::pit::ness2::metaknight:
9: Rookie:fox:
13: wes :sonic:
13: Doom:metaknight::warioc:
13: hellfox:fox::dk2:
13: bigm:metaknight:
17: blaze:diddy:
17: Rhyme:samus2::jigglypuff:
17: ch33s3:popo::dedede:
17: Jtails:ness2::fox::metaknight:
17: dire:gw:
17: KirinBlaze:mario2::link2:
17: Will:dk2:
17: Minty:marth::snake::dedede:
25: allied:kirby2:
25: arrancar :lucario:
25: M4GE:marth:
25: Projo:toonlink:
25: SF93
25: Mini
25: RedX:ike:
25: John12346
33: blu
33: penta
33: Limit:bowser2:
33: Cyber
33: Artemis
33: John
33: remix:toonlink:
33: Kingz-Nightmare:metaknight:
33: Tjrio
33: Ref:ness2:
33: Silver
33: X-O
33: Rizakor
33: lelou
33: SomeGuy
33: Deven3000
49: -007-
49: Acedude
49: HippieDude:luigi2::mario2::marth:
49: Zaku
49: Zesty
49: Mark
49: Edwin
49: mac

noradseven

Smash Lord
I am still very much tempted to enter a tourney with ganon/link/falcon, I think I would win a few rounds read until I run into some **** who either mains or seconds DDD/falco then lose horribly, or one of the top players of course, they are bottom tier for a reason, just ganon/falcon can surprise ppl by taking off a stock from 0% in under 5 seconds flat if the oppenent does something dumb, and Link can be a tank/wall if people arn't experanced against him.

Gahhh I need to go to another tourney and hopefully not lose to a falco again this time, gahhh I should really learn to just say screw it and CP sheik or marth I can play both of them well, I just try repping ZSS too hard.

Charby

Smash Journeyman
TSL4

Single 17th/104 Fee : 10 €
Double 2th/104 Fee : 5€ Price : 120€ (Team Price)

Cologne is Brawl

Single 5th/100+? Fee : 7 € Pay out : 18€
Double 1th/100+ Fee: € Pay out : 223€ (Team Price)

Bushido Nibai Impat

Single 3rd/100+ Fee: 10€ Pay out : 10€(....)
Double 2th/100+ Fee: 5€ Pay out : 20€ (Team Price)

I'll edit when ill get exact numbers

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I am still very much tempted to enter a tourney with ganon/link/falcon, I think I would win a few rounds read until I run into some **** who either mains or seconds DDD/falco then lose horribly, or one of the top players of course, they are bottom tier for a reason, just ganon/falcon can surprise ppl by taking off a stock from 0% in under 5 seconds flat if the oppenent does something dumb, and Link can be a tank/wall if people arn't experanced against him.

Gahhh I need to go to another tourney and hopefully not lose to a falco again this time, gahhh I should really learn to just say screw it and CP sheik or marth I can play both of them well, I just try repping ZSS too hard.
Yeah just CP for Falco, I use Pit or even PT for him.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I love jabbing Falco out of phantasm... finding that out makes this matchup feel much more winnable for me, and so far I haven't done badly against the falcos I've played, but I haven't played any excellent ones either.

The way I see it, I'll play the first game with ZSS. I'll stay ZSS on my CP, and possibly switch to ROB for Falco's CP.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
I just started the offline thing.

I recently placed 7th in doubles as ZSS in icylight's #3 monthly digital mayhem

I also placed 4th in doubles.

Does this count as a legitamate ZSS placement?

noradseven

Smash Lord
People keep saying play smart, but in all honesty this is my win chance against our states top falco, as you can see they arn't all terrible, but some stages are p. much unwinable, im sorry the falco can play smart too ya know.
FD, 9:1(falco)
Smash, 7:3(falco)
Jungle, 7:3(falco)
Wolf stage, 5:5ish
Yoshi's, 6:4ish(ZSS)
BF, 7:3(ZSS)
Norfair, 7:3(ZSS)
RC, 8:2(ZSS)

Thats about how it rolls, I mean this matchup is VERY stage dependent, and if either of you lose your CPs your p. much going to lose the set.

And when I say 7:3 that means I win like 70% of the time, they are still estimates we only played about 20-30 matches, total 1v1, but I am basing off of 2v2 endings when we were the only 2 left, and just general how did it feel like our win chances were on this stage, and of course we did play all of them quite a few times excluding wolf's and yoshi's.

I just started the offline thing.

I recently placed 7th in doubles as ZSS in icylight's #3 monthly digital mayhem

I also placed 4th in doubles.

Does this count as a legitamate ZSS placement?
I have no idea on the number or quality of players.

For number just tell us the number for quality, where they from your area or were many of them driving 2 hours to get there, and go to alot of tournies.

Also get some placements in singles, ZSS is p. much top tier in doubles.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If anyone wants to take over this project, PM me about we'll talk.

I've lost any motivation to continue updating it.

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
Our team got 35 to split so I made 17.50. Team was ZSS+Snake/MK for one game
WTH, how do you go from hating doubles to teaming with one of the better players by SD area and winning. Well I hope the lesson was learned, that you should play doubles more.

Too bad about no more updates =[.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
WTH, how do you go from hating doubles to teaming with one of the better players by SD area and winning. Well I hope the lesson was learned, that you should play doubles more.

Too bad about no more updates =[.
We beat Havok's double MK team twice. I still am not a huge fan of dubs though but I definitely warmed up to it.

Top Bottom