• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZELDA UPDATE :No Twiight Change but there is SHEIK

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
yeah but the dojo gives so little information on special moves a screenshot is really all you need...

im sure the translations of those famitsu scans give a lot more info than a dojo update...

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
yeah but the dojo gives so little information on special moves a screenshot is really all you need...

im sure the translations of those famitsu scans give a lot more info than a dojo update...
The point im trying to get at is the Dojo should have equivalent (if not more) information, both through text and images regardless of what is in some magazine. Im not going to continue this because you clearly argue for the sake of arguing.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
There it is! we got Sheik... I was surprised... since Sheik didn't appear in Twilight Princess... Zelda can still become Sheik, but why can't Link transform into Wolf-Link?

seams like the only thing that has changed is the graphic... oh, and the final smash...

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
The point im trying to get at is the Dojo should have equivalent (if not more) information, both through text and images regardless of what is in some magazine. Im not going to continue this because you clearly argue for the sake of arguing.
Actually I wasn't trying to argue (lol answering this post makes it look like I am...)

I just said that everyone got those little charts of special moves when you said zelda got an abysmal special moves update... And then I said the Famitsu page was a plenty good special moves update...

Sorry if it seemed like arguing, but I assure that is not what I intended...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
SHEIK PLAYERS... get your own forum space. LEAVE ZELDA ALONE NOW! Be happy sheik is back so get your own space

this is our zelda update... go wait for a sheik update in ur own room T_T
There are some of us who use a Linked playstyle and for our purposes consider Sheik and Zelda the same character, so it is important to Zelda in our opinion.

*points to sig*

Yes, the reference to both refers to a linked playstyle.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Thank you! If there's been a way to describe your previous posts back then in the Zelda (really Sheik) Brawl forum, beautiful comes closest to it.

Yeah, I know that the "can" arguement is inferior to the "should". In fact, I think it shouldn't even exist, and that "should" SHOULD be the only reason a character gets in Brawl. Sakurai doesn't though, it seems. That's why I felt inclined not to say anything regarding that. Thanks for clearing that up.
Thank you, as well. Unfortunately, as you said, it looks like Sakurai has decided to ignore the "should" arguement. However, I am not totally despondant, as it looks to me like one good thing will come out of Sheik's inclusion in Brawl; the end of the potato wars. Not only did Sakurai clearly refer to Sheik as a 'her', but from the screens I've seen, her... er... femininity seems to have been emphasized this time around. I even spied a ponytail (?) expaining once and for all what she's been doing with all that hair.

Still, I'll always call her a potato because it makes me laugh. :grin:

And rAt, your font got alot grosser.
So I've heard. I switched over because my previous font (which I liked) apparently made my posts look horrendously huge (many of which already WERE horrendously huge, and thus shattered people's perceptions of life, the universe, and everything). Perhaps I'll keep looking.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
YEY FOR ADUMBRODEUS *highfive*
That's how it was meant to be (I would think so) and that's the way it will be done (but others like us)

Thank you, as well. Unfortunately, as you said, it looks like Sakurai has decided to ignore the "should" arguement. However, I am not totally despondant, as it looks to me like one good thing will come out of Sheik's inclusion in Brawl; the end of the potato wars. Not only did Sakurai clearly refer to Sheik as a 'her', but from the screens I've seen, her... er... femininity seems to have been emphasized this time around. I even spied a ponytail (?) expaining once and for all what she's been doing with all that hair.

Still, I'll always call her a potato because it makes me laugh. :grin:

So I've heard. I switched over because my previous font (which I liked) apparently made my posts look horrendously huge (many of which already WERE horrendously huge, and thus shattered people's perceptions of life, the universe, and everything). Perhaps I'll keep looking.
Yes, her "female" side if really showing. Which I actually have to admit that I am "satisfied" with it. Another good thing that will come of it is a balanced perception of her character. At least hopefully. I am exited to use Sheik!!!!! More exited than I thought I would be!!!! Sheik is freakin cool of course, but Brawl Sheik proves that she "should" have been in TP :p
jk, maybe

And yes, that big font was too much haha!

Arean

Smash Ace
yup yup. Im really glad that sheik has reached puberty... though she might lack a little bit of hormones.... hehe also those wraps might be hiding more stuff hidden beneath

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
actually, I used to play as Sheik more then I played at Zelda... but I was hoping for a new twist here

Top Bottom