• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZELDA UPDATE :No Twiight Change but there is SHEIK

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
how can you say shes not deconfirmed? Is there any cold hard proof that shes in? No. Shes not confirmed. Deconfirmation =/= Exclusion.

Iris

Smash Ace
Psycho:
Not really. The continuity argument isn't about who will be playable, but who will be playable with the TP-styled Zelda. Sheik can be playable all she wants, but seeing Melee's OoT inspired Sheik as a transformation of our TP inspired Zelda would seem strange, no?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Psycho:
Not really. The continuity argument isn't about who will be playable, but who will be playable with the TP-styled Zelda. Sheik can be playable all she wants, but seeing Melee's OoT inspired Sheik as a transformation of our TP inspired Zelda would seem strange, no?
She contains the Triforce of Wisdom, and that's what enabled OoT Zelda to transform in the first place

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Psycho:
Considering her other special moves are still from OoT no... it would not seem strange...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You know, If Ness or Marth is confirmed...that pretty much kills the arguement of continuity and Zelda might as well have Sheik unopposed
Though I've been opposing the continuity argument from the very beginning (because there's enough evidence to support that they have no compuctions of pulling bits and pieces that are interesting from any Link or Zelda to make smash Link and Zelda respectively, hence they represent all incarnations), I have to ask, why?

Why does Marth or Ness's confirmation kill the continuity argument?

Worse then Link's entrance and Zelda's spell names I mean.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
how can you say shes not deconfirmed? Is there any cold hard proof that shes in? No. Shes not confirmed. Deconfirmation =/= Exclusion.
Do you know the difference between deconfirmation and not being confirmed? You clearly dont...

let me spell it out for you.

Deconfirmed = OFFICIAL information and PROOF (a key word here) that Shiek is not included as a PC in Brawl.

Not Confirmed = No OFFICIAL (being, straight from the horse's mouth) information provided on Shiek whatsoever.

Two different terms.

So no, she has not been excuded as you put it at all.

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
Do you know the difference between deconfirmation and not being confirmed? You clearly dont...

Deconfirmed = OFFICIAL information and PROOF (a key word here) that Shiek is not included as a PC in Brawl.

Not Confirmed = No OFFICIAL (being, straight from the horse's mouth) information provided on Shiek whatsoever.

Two different terms.

Deconfirmed = made up word, but if it was a real word, it would suggest something was confirmed, and the confirmation has since been proven incorrect.

Sheik was thought to be confirmed, because of the Twilight change BS, but that was exposed as fake, making Sheik no longer confirmed.

Meljin

Smash Apprentice
Hey, many people say it, but, Zelda didn't have the Up&Front&Neutral B in OoT, it's just imagination ! These move aren't from OoT !

Luthien

Smash Ace
She contains the Triforce of Wisdom, and that's what enabled OoT Zelda to transform in the first place
Already been argued. Basically, this is where the CAN and SHOULD arguments come up again. Here we go:

SHOULD[N'T]
Zelda has never displayed the ability to transform into Sheik in Twilight Princess. Or any. Other. Game. That is what's important: if Zelda had used Sheik in every game BUT Twilight Princess, the lack of Sheik would have been incignificant and Sheik's inclusion would have a reason (because there's no way Sheik's character couldn't have gained SOME depth while appearing in some other Zelda games). It's not like that, though, is it? That is why Sheik SHOULD NOT be in Brawl.

CAN
However, Zelda has never displayed any LACK of ability to transform into Sheik in Twilight Princess, either. If Zelda had at some point flat out said in the game "I cannot transform into anything, namely a ninja with red contact lenses," Sakurai would be screwed (well, no. Even then he could have worked with that).

This is where Sheik gets his/her hope: it's not that Sheik has anything going for him/her, it's that the stuff that's in his/her way is being thrown aside. It's not that Sheik has any REASON to be in Brawl; s/he's just getting pushed into it by Sakurai, because he's decided to put him/her in anyway.

Do you understand? You and Iris are debating about TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. You're argueing how Sheik CAN be in Brawl, and Iris is arguing why Sheik SHOULDN'T be in Brawl. And guess what: You're both right (regarding your specific arguments).

EDIT: @ Arean: You're argueing why Sheik CAN be in Brawl, correct?

EDIT again: @ Corax King: Yeah, I'm hoping they're creative enough, too. I can't seem to place my faith in them, though. I refuse to get my hopes up.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
why is it that every piece of factual literature blatantly says sheik is a girl and people still call her a boy?

DO YOUR HOME WORK PPL

jeeze

anyways how much would it piss you off if the sheik transformation was one of her taunts? giving her her own down and B

and do you really want to be pissed off OK

what if every transformation or something to the extint Zelda has taken part in was indeed in Brawl and each one of her taunts were the triggers

Oh and we think we've got it bad if sheik gets in, all the people who are screaming "Zelda deserves to be her own char.!" would prob. cry

So remember kids things could always get worse!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
why is it that every piece of factual literature blatantly says sheik is a girl and people still call her a boy?

DO YOUR HOME WORK PPL

jeeze

anyways how much would it piss you off if the sheik transformation was one of her taunts? giving her her own down and B

and do you really want to be pissed off OK

what if every transformation or something to the extint Zelda has taken part in was indeed in Brawl and each one of her taunts were the triggers

Oh and we think we've got it bad if sheik gets in, all the people who are screaming "Zelda deserves to be her own char.!" would prob. cry

So remember kids things could always get worse!
There is NO factual literature that claims Sheik to be female.
In fact, the Japanese guide to OOT states Sheik is a boy, which is factual literature, but we both know she's female.

I wouldn't be bothered if Sheik was a taunt. SHEIK herself does not piss off most Zelda fans, it's the fact that Zelda MUST be attached to some other alter ego in order to be a full character in Sakurai's mind. Which just isn't true, the character of Zelda in TLOZ series isn't all about transforming. Most people seem to be under the impression that for Zelda to appear in Brawl, she has to transform into something ( be it a Goron in some people's minds )
Let's look a little into the future. Into the next smash, for fun. Say Zelda, appearing in the upcoming Wii Zelda title transforms into a samurai or something. Now, say this samurai Zelda shows little to no fighting skill , and no moves for a possible move set , but, say Zelda reverts back to Zelda form at the end of the game, and shows AMAZING potential for a move set by firing many magical projectiles/defensive spells, and even uses a sword at some point. The title has now been out for a little while, Super Smash Bros 4 is up and coming, and Zelda has just been revealed to appear once again in her newest appearance. Her move-set has not been revealed. Sakurai has a few options:

1) Sheik is still in, with the Godesses spells.

2) Sheik is still in, but the Goddesses spells are replaced by the magic she showed in the latest Zelda game.

3) The samurai replaces Sheik, but the Goddesses spells are still in.

4) The samurai is present with the new move set from the New game

5) Zelda has no transformation, and has a completely new move set from the new game.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but the idea of Zelda NOT having a transformation in a Smash game seems foreign to me. Sure, I'd love her to be a complete character all by herself, but I think Sakurai has branded Zelda into the smash series as a " transforming woman" . The question is, would Sheik be important enough a character to keep in the next smash if Adult Zelda transformed into a NEW alter ego after Brawl is released? Or would the samurai be thrown away for a veteran, Sheik?

I suppose this post will sound pro- Sheik, but Sheik just sounds 99% in to me at this point in time. Even though I hate Zelda being stuck with some alter ego she threw back into her closet over 10 years ago, I don't think Sakurai will ever dump a Zelda transformation.

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
Zelda IS her own character...
Sheik IS her own character...

They have ONE less move than everyone else...

Sheik was godly in Melee, and Zelda was trash...

I don't see why people think this HAS to happen in brawl... and that sheik's inclusion will automatically reduce zelda to her horrible melee state...

Why can't both characters be balanced? It's not a hard concept to grasp...
basically the point i had been trying to make in the last couple weeks.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Deconfirmed = made up word, but if it was a real word, it would suggest something was confirmed, and the confirmation has since been proven incorrect.
It's a union of an accepted prefix and an accepted root it has a meaning.

De means to remove, so just like to defeather is to remove feathering.

So since something cannot be unconfirmed once it has been confirmed where's left with this linguistically, that it removes all possibility of confirmation.

Luthien

Smash Ace
basically the point i had been trying to make in the last couple weeks.
Once again:

Both characters CAN NOT POSSIBLY BE EQUAL. Period. Don't believe me? DO SOME RESEARCH. Consider why this might be.

ALSO once again:

We don't know, but we might be missing out on a freaking awesome attack that would change Zelda's (not any alter-ego's) game. Take a look at Fox's down-b. ONE MOVE IS ALL IT TAKES. Zelda could have gotten a super (made up) move that prevented camping; suddenly, Zelda would be mid-tier. Glorious day.

YoshiAngemon

Smash Cadet
We'll know what Twilight Change is, next week, when Brawl is released in Japan!

Maybe it would have Zelda use some magic to transform an opponent into a Twilit creature that gets twice the damage as they would from normal attacks, when hurt by Zelda. I mean, if Zelda can transform into Sheik, maybe she can change her opponents into Twilit creatures, and possibly turn water into funk!

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Already been argued. Basically, this is where the CAN and SHOULD arguments come up again. Here we go:

SHOULD[N'T]
Zelda has never displayed the ability to transform into Sheik in Twilight Princess. Or any. Other. Game. That is what's important: if Zelda had used Sheik in every game BUT Twilight Princess, the lack of Sheik would have been incignificant and Sheik's inclusion would have a reason (because there's no way Sheik's character couldn't have gained SOME depth while appearing in some other Zelda games). It's not like that, though, is it? That is why Sheik SHOULD NOT be in Brawl.

CAN
However, Zelda has never displayed any LACK of ability to transform into Sheik in Twilight Princess, either. If Zelda had at some point flat out said in the game "I cannot transform into anything, namely a ninja with red contact lenses," Sakurai would be screwed (well, no. Even then he could have worked with that).

This is where Sheik gets his/her hope: it's not that Sheik has anything going for him/her, it's that the stuff that's in his/her way is being thrown aside. It's not that Sheik has any REASON to be in Brawl; s/he's just getting pushed into it by Sakurai, because he's decided to put him/her in anyway.

Do you understand? You and Iris are debating about TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. You're argueing how Sheik CAN be in Brawl, and Iris is arguing why Sheik SHOULDN'T be in Brawl. And guess what: You're both right (regarding your specific arguments).

EDIT: @ Arean: You're argueing why Sheik CAN be in Brawl, correct?

EDIT again: @ Corax King: Yeah, I'm hoping they're creative enough, too. I can't seem to place my faith in them, though. I refuse to get my hopes up.
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I would add however, that the whole CAN arguement is fairly irrelevant, since I know several girls who can dress up like a ninja boy; the magical transformation is merely a plot device to make the revelation of Zelda more theatrical.

There is NO factual literature that claims Sheik to be female.
In fact, the Japanese guide to OOT states Sheik is a boy, which is factual literature, but we both know she's female.

I wouldn't be bothered if Sheik was a taunt. SHEIK herself does not piss off most Zelda fans, it's the fact that Zelda MUST be attached to some other alter ego in order to be a full character in Sakurai's mind. Which just isn't true, the character of Zelda in TLOZ series isn't all about transforming. Most people seem to be under the impression that for Zelda to appear in Brawl, she has to transform into something ( be it a Goron in some people's minds )
Let's look a little into the future. Into the next smash, for fun. Say Zelda, appearing in the upcoming Wii Zelda title transforms into a samurai or something. Now, say this samurai Zelda shows little to no fighting skill , and no moves for a possible move set , but, say Zelda reverts back to Zelda form at the end of the game, and shows AMAZING potential for a move set by firing many magical projectiles/defensive spells, and even uses a sword at some point. The title has now been out for a little while, Super Smash Bros 4 is up and coming, and Zelda has just been revealed to appear once again in her newest appearance. Her move-set has not been revealed. Sakurai has a few options:

1) Sheik is still in, with the Godesses spells.

2) Sheik is still in, but the Goddesses spells are replaced by the magic she showed in the latest Zelda game.

3) The samurai replaces Sheik, but the Goddesses spells are still in.

4) The samurai is present with the new move set from the New game

5) Zelda has no transformation, and has a completely new move set from the new game.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but the idea of Zelda NOT having a transformation in a Smash game seems foreign to me. Sure, I'd love her to be a complete character all by herself, but I think Sakurai has branded Zelda into the smash series as a " transforming woman" . The question is, would Sheik be important enough a character to keep in the next smash if Adult Zelda transformed into a NEW alter ego after Brawl is released? Or would the samurai be thrown away for a veteran, Sheik?

I suppose this post will sound pro- Sheik, but Sheik just sounds 99% in to me at this point in time. Even though I hate Zelda being stuck with some alter ego she threw back into her closet over 10 years ago, I don't think Sakurai will ever dump a Zelda transformation.
That's an interesting perspective; most of Sheik's popularity, and the reason people are clamboring for Sheik's return instead of Twilight Tetra, revolve mostly around her "cool" ninja persona, but it usually justified by her fans by the fact that they want to see her transform and Tetra is cell-shaded. However if a suitable, and more sensible replacement is provided in an upcoming game, that whole arguement is gone.
For my part, I believe that until OoT is topped in terms of depth (story and gameplay), breadth, and most importantly, popularity, people will always be clamoring for Sheik, regardless of whether or not she makes sense or a more suitable character is available. Although, I have to say, the idea of a Samurai Zelda intrigues me. :cool:

Also, the correct term for Sheik is 'potato'. :p

Luthien

Smash Ace
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I would add however, that the whole CAN arguement is fairly irrelevant, since I know several girls who can dress up like a ninja boy; the magical transformation is merely a plot device to make the revelation of Zelda more theatrical.
Thank you! If there's been a way to describe your previous posts back then in the Zelda (really Sheik) Brawl forum, beautiful comes closest to it.

Yeah, I know that the "can" arguement is inferior to the "should". In fact, I think it shouldn't even exist, and that "should" SHOULD be the only reason a character gets in Brawl. Sakurai doesn't though, it seems. That's why I felt inclined not to say anything regarding that. Thanks for clearing that up.

•Col•

Smash Champion
We'll know what Twilight Change is, next week, when Brawl is released in Japan!

Maybe it would have Zelda use some magic to transform an opponent into a Twilit creature that gets twice the damage as they would from normal attacks, when hurt by Zelda. I mean, if Zelda can transform into Sheik, maybe she can change her opponents into Twilit creatures, and possibly turn water into funk!
Umm... Did you read the first post? >_>;;; If you did, you would've known that the Twilight Change was fake...

Drake3

Smash Ace
I can't find where Corax said that thing in Pokec's quote because this site keeps dying and I'm too lazy, but theory and reality are two different things. Just because something is simple in theory doesn't make it simple in practise.

Once again:

Both characters CAN NOT POSSIBLY BE EQUAL. Period. Don't believe me? DO SOME RESEARCH. Consider why this might be.
It's true, both characters can't be equal. Which is why I think, and am very confident, that they're going to scrap that stupid idea and just make them play as separate characters. Sheik will definitely be nerfed to hell and back and will probably only have 1 KOing move, but she'll be a speed character like MK. Zelda won't be much faster, but all of the power from Sheik will probably go to her, so I think she'll play like Ike except faster and less powerful.

The transformation gimmick will most likely be used to throw off your opponent if you really want, because afterall, strategy is Zelda's game and it wouldn't hurt to learn both.

And rAt, your font got alot grosser.

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
It's a union of an accepted prefix and an accepted root it has a meaning.

De means to remove, so just like to defeather is to remove feathering.

So since something cannot be unconfirmed once it has been confirmed where's left with this linguistically, that it removes all possibility of confirmation.
Defeathering does not remove all possibility of feathers ever appearing again. Likewise, "deconfirmation" does not mean to remove all possibility of confirmation. "De" would suggest that the confirmation is removed for the time being. Sheik is deconfirmed in that sense.

Not that it matters anyway since "deconfirm" is not a real word no matter how much you want it to be. Colloquially, it means that a character's chances of playable have been destroyed, but there are no set rules for it and one shouldn't insult people because they "used it wrong".

Luthien

Smash Ace
Defeathering does not remove all possibility of feathers ever appearing again. Likewise, "deconfirmation" does not mean to remove all possibility of confirmation. "De" would suggest that the confirmation is removed for the time being. Sheik is deconfirmed in that sense.

Not that it matters anyway since "deconfirm" is not a real word no matter how much you want it to be. Colloquially, it means that a character's chances of playable have been destroyed, but there are no set rules for it and one shouldn't insult people because they "used it wrong".
Right and wrong. You see, seeing as how deconfirmed isn't actually a word (like you've said), we've made our own definition on this forum. "Deconfirmed" actually means "Proven not to be a playable character in Brawl. Period."

Why? It's like pwned vs. owned. Owned is right (hardly), but someone decided to go with pwned and people followed, and now it's a universal online word.

You should be right, but re-defining "deconfirmed" is too much trouble now. So we have to use the word with the meaning it was [unoficially] given and take an extra five seconds to find a synonym/use an extra word (ex: NOT confirmed).

You're right, there should be no flaming over this, despite the fact PwnyRide and PhsycoIncarnate (I think) are getting really tired of settleing little misunderstandings like this. If you say "deconfirmed", people will think Sheik has no chance of being in Brawl from that point on. Sorry. :(

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
If Link, like people are saying in other parts of the forum, would be able to have TP Link and WW link (even though i view every character as a seperate 'brawl' or 'universal to the latest fact', i.e [character] based mainly around the [latest game]), i see no reason why Zelda and Shiek cant have the same deal (being seperate from different timelines).

I mean, TP Zelda and OoT Zelda arent the same people, just like TP link and WW link arent the same people, and even though Shiek is just another personification of Zelda storyline wise, theres a good argument for it :p

And then nobody would need to worry about anything being cannon or making sense.
Zelda games are known for their alternate timelines/timebends/twilight zone (c wut i did thar? :psycho:) scenarios anyway.

Luthien

Smash Ace
If Link, like people are saying in other parts of the forum, would be able to have TP Link and WW link (even though i view every character as a seperate 'brawl' or 'universal to the latest fact', i.e [character] based mainly around the [latest game]), i see no reason why Zelda and Shiek cant have the same deal (being seperate from different timelines).

I mean, TP Zelda and OoT Zelda arent the same people, just like TP link and WW link arent the same people, and even though Shiek is just another personification of Zelda storyline wise, theres a good argument for it :p

And then nobody would need to worry about anything being cannon or making sense.
Zelda games are known for their alternate timelines/timebends/twilight zone (c wut i did thar? :psycho:) scenarios anyway.
Link is different. He has never displayed an ability to become an alter ego (masks aside) so that's no comparrison. Link has always displayed the same abilities. Boomerang, bombs, arrows, hookshot, iron boots. Although he has many different representations, Link's role and attributes are pretty much all the same.

Zelda is not like that. I would rant, but I have homework. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman

Two different terms.

I chortled. First of all, if you read my post carefully, I clearly stated that Deconfirmation =/= Exclusion. This means that even if Sheik was deconfirmed, it definitely doesn't mean that Sheik can't be in.

Deconfirmation is by no means a word, but using common prefix meanings it's not that hard to deduce a meaning. De- means to undo. Deconfirmation, as a result, means that the confirmation she once had has been undone. Just as defeathering was brought up by another poster, defeathering is getting rid of the feathers that had once been grown, doesn't mean they can't be regrown. Same with Deconfirmation That is why she is deconfirmed. I think what you meant was:

Deconfirmed: Was once confirmed but is now once again inconclusive

Unconfirmed: Official information and proof that Sheik is not included as a PC in Brawl

Not Confirmed: No evidence at all.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Zelda is not like that. I would rant, but I have homework. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.
home work ... ah.... I dont miss home work

and oh yeah you all got me tis true i cant read Japanese lit. my hands are up lol

anyways.

Im getting to the point were I really dont care anymore, the title being released until feb 10 has reminded me of a long drought, mind you the only reason why i bought the wii was so i could play this game ON DEC 3, my birthday is on feb5th.

all of that which is not relevant to this thread:dizzy:

so im thinking when they release the game and if sheik is in and Zelda is once again Nerfed

we all should just 13 itch and moan about it and maybe they will fix it through a wii update

although that would prob. never happen i would still be willing to try b/c at this point its anybodys guess. And Im starting to wonder if this wait is starting to lose ssbb's hype you know. you can only wait so long for something that was promised to you "3 months ago"

but that could just be me.......and it prob. is just me:urg:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Is there really a point to go into deep speculation now that we're in a week of basically knowing everything.

I think that the first so called.. leak or confirmation may have been true. I don't know where it was obtained from. But if that picture (Not sure if it does) says that its there than I suppose it there. May have just been an accidental printing and release similar to the Krystal VA.

Then they changed it to not show anything, saying that the reason its not there now is another reason we can say that Sheik is in.. Well it can go both ways, either they don't want to show that shes in. Or they don't want to show that shes out or may be a separate character.

-Onyx

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Link is different. He has never displayed an ability to become an alter ego (masks aside) so that's no comparrison. Link has always displayed the same abilities. Boomerang, bombs, arrows, hookshot, iron boots. Although he has many different representations, Link's role and attributes are pretty much all the same.

All i meant (i probably didnt word it correctly :dizzy:), is that OoT Shiek is still OoT Zelda, storyline wise, making her a different Zelda from TP Zelda. Still two Zelda's from different timelines, one has a ninja costume on at this point. Get where im coming from? It's sort of confusing and hard to explain what im talking about without a diagram :ohwell:

In the end though, who cares! I mean, i care but us Zelda players will still manage to have fun in our own way like always, and working around the down+b problems gives us something to do. Zelda's too cool for the tournamnt scene. Conforming ftl! :D

Luthien

Smash Ace
All i meant (i probably didnt word it correctly :dizzy:), is that OoT Shiek is still OoT Zelda, storyline wise, making her a different Zelda from TP Zelda. Still two Zelda's from different timelines, one has a ninja costume on at this point. Get where im coming from? It's sort of confusing and hard to explain what im talking about without a diagram :ohwell:
No, I don't know what's going on anymore... :dizzy:

In the end though, who cares! I mean, i care but us Zelda players will still manage to have fun in our own way like always, and working around the down+b problems gives us something to do. Zelda's too cool for the tournamnt scene. Conforming ftl! :D
Amen!

Arean

Smash Ace
also.... this is still the zelda forums right... cant the sheik users come back here WHEN sheik is confirmed or not?

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Zelda got a totally PATHETIC update in regards to her specials attacks. No accompanying images at all. Dismal.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
Zelda got a totally PATHETIC update in regards to her specials attacks. No accompanying images at all. Dismal.

AGREED.

What. The. ***.....?

I've been awaiting this update for far too long, and they manage to make it so very anticlimactic! ::Especially:: after the horrid, hundredth delay?? I mean, come ON!!

I hope at least we get a better explanation of the Light arrows soon, with some good pics with it.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
They gave EVERYONE a little list of special moves...

The Sheik update was totally amazing as it was a CHARACTER update rather than a special moves update...

You can look at the Famitsu scans if you want to see Zelda's special moves...

Arean

Smash Ace
SHEIK PLAYERS... get your own forum space. LEAVE ZELDA ALONE NOW! Be happy sheik is back so get your own space

this is our zelda update... go wait for a sheik update in ur own room T_T

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
They gave EVERYONE a little list of special moves...

The Sheik update was totally amazing as it was a CHARACTER update rather than a special moves update...

You can look at the Famitsu scans if you want to see Zelda's special moves...
Famitsu isnt the Dojo. I dont go to Famitsu everyday for information. That's why the Dojo also needs images accompanying both Shiek's Skillset as well as Zelda's.

Top Bottom