• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
If this is anything like brexit, expect hate crimes to go up.

I'm a black dude stranded in redneck country.

RIP.

:150:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
If this is anything like brexit, expect hate crimes to go up.

I'm a black dude stranded in redneck country.

RIP.

:150:
To be fair, there were more reported instances of violence caused by protestors going to Trump rallies and against Trump offices than the opposite.

So you probably have an equal chance today as you did yesterday of being a victim of a hate crime regardless of who you are or where you are.

Again, one of the big pushes in a lot of the country was voting against Clinton, not for Trump.

Last edited:

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Looking at Facebook, it's kind of awful. Of course with all my collegiate friends I'd see disappointment as Hillary fails to do as well as she should, but there is legitimate hate speech over this all.

God bless my Trump supporting friends, maybe you'll be able to come out of hiding in 4 years or so.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Looking at Facebook, it's kind of awful. Of course with all my collegiate friends I'd see disappointment as Hillary fails to do as well as she should, but there is legitimate hate speech over this all.

God bless my Trump supporting friends, maybe you'll be able to come out of hiding in 4 years or so.
hate speech is ok if you think that the other person is a bigot.

DUH

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I hate the corrupt electoral college that no longer serves any purpose other than to screw over third parties. I hate xenophobia and the need so many people have to use ethnic groups as scapegoats for problems they probably don't even understand as well as they think they do.

Screw Clinton, screw Trump, and above all else, screw freaking American politics.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Trump won.
Sorry for the double post, but I didn't want to erase what I had before. Plus this comes up on alerts.
This is the first post ever I would actually dislike if there was a dislike button available.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have lost all faith in humanity.

This isn't about you guys or people on smashboards. Most people here have been great and it's a wonderful community. I'm just done. I've had 3 family members die, 2 untimely at middle age, in the last 6 years and my grandma is in hospice and my mom has cancer in her spine and a 50% chance of living more than 4 years. The world is a horrible place.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641

This isn't about you guys or people on smashboards. Most people here have been great and it's a wonderful community. I'm just done. I've had 3 family members die, 2 untimely at middle age, in the last 6 years and my grandma is in hospice and my mom has cancer in her spine and a 50% chance of living more than 4 years. The world is a horrible place.
I'm sorry.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Please Rizen, keep searching for the beauty in humanity. It may feel like it doesn't exist but it's out there.

There is love. Hold on.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
On the bright side, Trump is mostly just talk and no show. That's pretty horrible for someone who's going to serve as our country's new figurehead, but at least he's probably not going to go through with most of his bluffs. I'm pretty sure even he doesn't take himself seriously. He just really likes to talk out of his butt because it gathers attention.

I still hate Trump though, just not enough to abandon this country and move to Canada(though Canada does sound pretty sweet).

Last edited:

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
On the bright side, Trump is mostly just talk and no show. That's pretty horrible for someone who's going to serve as our country's new figurehead, but at least he's probably not going to go through with most of his bluffs. I'm pretty sure even he doesn't take himself seriously. He just really likes to talk out of his butt because it gathers attention.

I still hate Trump though, just not enough to abandon this country and move to Canada(though Canada does sound pretty sweet).
Same. I mean, I like the policies, but those are just the Republican policies! Building a wall and such is stupid in my eyes and having Mexico pay for it is even dumber. I don't think he's fit to run the Presidency when the Vice President has been doing most of the things for him. People say he's very straightforward, but he's too straightforward! He can't take criticism either, and he retaliates either on social media or at his actual speeches. I don't think a person like that can be our President. I can see him going up to Putin and saying, "F*** you I don't like the way you run your country so I'm going to set your people free." I'm using that example moreso as how defensive and aggressive Trump can be. I just don't know. Sorry that I rambled on a troll and I took the bait.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I have a conspiracy theory as to how Trump won

When the elections were coming up, Trump knew that he was going to be brutally destroyed by Clinton. He didn't know what to do. He was about to lose his reign over America. He couldn't start the next World War and call Kim Jong Un a little bitch.

So, as his last resort... he did it. He secretly invaded Game Freak's headquarters and stole a physical copy of Pokémon Moon. He tried to steal Pokémon Sun, too, but Masuda nearly captured him to breed a perfect shiny 5IV Trump Jr. for his competitive world tournaments. The damage was done, though. Trump immediately went home and used his Galaxy-themed New Nintendo 3DSXL that he got for free at Wal-Mart due to a cashier slip-up to leak the contents of the cartridge online. Once he successfully packed up his .zip, though, he needed to have a little bit of fun.

He set up a 4chan account of his sexy mantis waifu Lurantis and started playing through the brand new Pokémon title, leaking all the content he could and thus building up massive amounts of hype. After many hours of sending out massive spoilers to the world, he finally did it... he uploaded the .cia of Pokémon Moon for the Nintendo 3DS family line-up of consoles.

With it, immediate results came. All of Hillary's supporters were blinded by this surprise attack of absolute hype. They rushed to download what is to be held as the greatest Pokémon adventure of all time. However, little did they know... it was all a set-up by the newly elected Donald "Kaphotics" Trump, mastermind Pokémon 3DS hacker.

As election day rolled around, all of those poor unsuspecting Clinton supporters forgot to vote. How could they leave their basements now, of all days?! They needed to find out whether or not their favorite waifu from a previous Pokémon generation is featured in the Battle Tree! And now... it's happened.

His plan worked.

Donald J. Trump is now a true Pokémon master... and is holding the most important position in the world.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Any of you gorls good with Internet stuff? Modem = basic thing that also doubles as its own router if it wants to. Router = stronger signal and x2 the speed of the Modem's wireless signal.

Which is faster (as in would make a difference for Sm4sh):
1) Running a wire directly to my Wii U from the Router
So a wire from the modem to the router to the Wii U, would that cause any delay or disruptions because it's bouncing around 2 things instead of 1?

2) Running a wire directly to my Wii U from the Modem
I have to disable my current Router to actually let it work properly. For some reason the Wii U doesn't pick up on my Modem when directly plugged in (if my Router is still active). IDK what to do there, tbh.

3) Using wireless from the Router
I heard wireless very close to the Wii U is actually faster?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
RoasoalinA why do you hate me?!?!?!?!?!?

k, sorry you died but I must go to bed. Goodnight.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ugh
I'm honestly just disgusted at my country and the people in it
I can't wait to hear all the **** people are gonna say in school today woohoooooo
:drsad:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's barely 7:00 and I've already heard kids on my bus say things like, "Hillary is a liar and Trump was the right choice."

I'm already done with this election. I can't wait to get my degree and leave this country forever

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

So I've heard the news from my Mother. I am so sorry America that you got him as your President. :c

Also, currently looking through one of my module books about making designs for people. Plus, we've had a look at a writing course for me, since I've written before. Though regrettably they were fanfics before, but now trying to write my own original stuff too (I did post some character bios to Berserker. Berserker. before via PM which are outdated now. I might wanna try and continue with my story or on the spinoff).

Instead of a Yuri pic, you'll get a Yuri clip today~.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Times like these makes me glad that I didn't move to America when I had to opportunity to do so.

I feel for you guys. :c

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
You mean 2017.
No, 2016.

IIRC Berserker lives in the Philippines. At least us Americans can take solace that we don't have the Punisher as president, nor won by a landslide on the platform of shooting drug dealers on the street.

Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
My copy of the Fire Emblem Awakening artbook came in; it's really nice. Dark Horse did a great job with it.

And this comic about our favorite washboard was on one of the first few pages I looked at.

Big image is big, put in spoiler tags.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
My copy of the Fire Emblem Awakening artbook came in; it's really nice. Dark Horse did a great job with it.

And this comic about our favorite washboard was on one of the first few pages I looked at.
I dunno if this was in the artbook. But I remember a 4koma comic of Tharja trying to act more cute to Robin. Where she even does cat puns.

Top Bottom