• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Is this supposed to be a kid's game?! :crazy:
It fluctuates depending on where in the world you are and ratings boards becoming increasingly nonsensical in what they consider mature now, but Phoenix Wright is typically rated Teen in the west.

Incidentally, the 2nd game in the series, which Cenizas was referring to, was rated "A" in Japan; the "Good for all Ages" rating.

It's rated T and it's a game revolved around murder cases. Unless that's what kids are into these days. I'd be into it for sure as a kid :secretkpop:

Isn't that what everyone was into as a kid?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Finally, after months of work, the Powerpuff Gorls 2 compilation video is COMPLETE!!!
Special thanks to @Spritzee for doing some of the banners, and @Nammy12 for the 3DS clips! The gorls featured in this video are ordered as so: BJN39 BJN39 Antonykun Antonykun EODM07 EODM07 Virtue Virtue @Jaguar360 SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 @XDanDan612 Cress! Cress! Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist @berserker00 @PGH_Chrispy Koiba Koiba ElderLolz ElderLolz

Hip hip hooray for a job well done by all you gorls here! <3

now let's pray that we have no copyright strikes because of the music selection

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Finally, after months of work, the Powerpuff Gorls 2 compilation video is COMPLETE!!!
Special thanks to @Spritzee for doing some of the banners, and @Nammy12 for the 3DS clips! The gorls featured in this video are ordered as so: BJN39 BJN39 Antonykun Antonykun EODM07 EODM07 Virtue Virtue @Jaguar360 SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 @XDanDan612 Cress! Cress! Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist @berserker00 @PGH_Chrispy Koiba Koiba ElderLolz ElderLolz

Thanks to Antonykun Antonykun and @Jaguar360 for reminding us all that the 3DS version exists

I hope next time we do one of these I'll be motivated enough to submit some clips ;-;

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Everyone did really well in this~
I didn't expect my logo to be that big lol

@berserker00 's Link was literally amazing though omg gurl

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Clip quality looks really improved all around! Very honorT to be the first set and have my music choice blended w/the intro (Triggered edit at the taunt killed me)

And I'll let the credits censor dodges slide

the compilation was greaT but can we talk about this

I don'T see anything wrong there

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

TFW you have a guest appearance by getting rekt by Virtue

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
lol came back just in time for the second Zelda Social combo video

you gorls really didn't do much since I was gone :p

(except for making like 49 nuzlockes)

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
TFW you have a guest appearance by getting rekt by Virtue

If it makes you feel better, I got spiked TWICE by sis EODM07 EODM07 literally right before my clip.
Mfw:
image.gif

EDIT: Oops, just realized I stole Cenizas' gif. I thought I saved it from elsewhere, sorry sis!

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Pokemon recruiting is slowing down due to story popping up so tiny update on Gates
Virtue Virtue the Venipede, recruited~
Edit: Of course, as soon as I say this someone else joins
kenniky kenniky the Mienfoo, also recruited~

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I have a confession gorls: as previously demonstrated by my blatant thefT, I'm a filthy heaux who steals gifs to make myself look better. Forgive me please?
image.gif

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Okay so that's pretty cool,

Pokemon go just updated to include a Pokemon "appraisal" function, where your team (mystic/valor/instinct) leader will basically act as the IV judge like in the main series, giving general comments on its overall IV total, best IV, and best IV score, as well as your pokemon's size (XL or XS)

It also confirmed now that I have nearly perfect IV Squirtle and Bulbasuar.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
some zelderp from miiverse
14125613_1301019406582363_6760704326368202980_o.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 9.43.19 PM.png

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
oml it only took minutes to find the secretkpop in the appraisal design

image.jpeg

And the Blanche sass is real

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Huh... Does anyone else use 24-hour clocks / military time?

Edit: I don't know why I asked this. Just thought about it when I looked at one of the Miiverse images SBphiloz4 posted.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Y'know, I regret making this post. Wasn't well-thought out enough.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Even when I take an eight month hiatus I still end up in the video :')

BAN•ZELDA

Rizen

Smash Legend
for the record if the friends in questions were pregnant women then water breaking is a legitimate excuse to not uploading a replay
That joke was riding on the assumption none of the friends helping with smash bros replays were pregnant women. But if they were I'd sure have felt sheepish :sadsheep:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm so confused by this, can you explain it?
Apparently the Pokemon appraisal flavor text will always use the Pokemon-being-appraised's current nickname over their Pokemon species name, so...

I momentarily named a undersized Squirtle "brain"

LET IT BE KNOWN WHEN BLANCHE SASS BECOMES AN INTERNET MEME THAT I STARTED IT

Edit: IT KEEPS WORKING
image.jpeg

And for when we talk Zelda:
image.jpeg

Last edited:

katastrophic

Smash Cadet
NNID
katastrophic
3DS FC
3308-4726-7643
I kinda hate Pokemon Heaux but my dissatisfaction with it is what led me to finally buy Pokémon Black 2, so :secretkpop:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Apparently the Pokemon appraisal flavor text will always use the Pokemon-being-appraised's current nickname over their Pokemon species name, so...

I momentarily named a undersized Squirtle "brain"

LET IT BE KNOWN WHEN BLANCHE SASS BECOMES AN INTERNET MEME THAT I STARTED IT

Edit: IT KEEPS WORKING

And for when we talk Zelda:
So were you just using the phrase secretkpop as the word secret?

If so then I get it.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
:201t::201h::201i::201s: _ :201s::201h::201o::201u::201l::201d: _ :201b::201e: _ :201a: _ :201f::201o::201n::201t:.
...actually no it shouldn't, that would be annoying as heck.
ⓐⓣ ⓛⓔⓐⓢⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓑⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓐⓝ ⓦⓘⓝⓖⓓⓘⓝⓖⓢ

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

THAT WAS AMAZING! Thank you so much for the obvious work you put into this, this was a blast to watch. I'm so sincerely grateful for what you've done!
Also, @Cress and Antonykun Antonykun had the best ones imo.
Also I'll point out how almost all of us used Anime music.
secretkpop is more than just a long way to say "secret." It's a feeling, an emotion, a way of life.
I just thought :secretkpop: was a branch off the kappa tree

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

And I see the compilation is live now! I saw it earlier today, it was gooood~ <3 (I do love on how some of the impacts on my part where in sync with the beat.)

Also, is Koiba Koiba gonna update her banner so it covers the WHOLE screen next time? :secretkpop:
And I'm just checking on my final University assignment. Just to see what I have to do.

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
AAAH STYLES FOUND MY NEW VIDEO FUNNY

AND NOTICED ME ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES AFTER

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Zelda is me, it is clear why I main her now.

Edit: WaiT wait WAIT
There's a new tier list and Zelda is above Ganondorf?
Yeah, here's a better version of it from reddit, let's you see the deviation in opinion.

As you can see, Zelda only barely edged out ahead of Ganondorf, and Jigglypuff was a near consensus as worst character (I'm assuming part of the Mii standard deviation is because some people just put them at the bottom = banned)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Quick question everyone.

But on the characters that all of you main. What would you say are the best and worst MUs based on experience you'll have had.

Felt like asking since I've conjured up my own list. :V

Lucina's MUs:

---Best---
:4wario::4jigglypuff::4duckhunt::4gaw:

---Good---
:4kirby::4dedede::4charizard::4zelda::4ganondorf::4feroy::4lucas::4palutena::4falco::4drmario::4olimar::4littlemac::4bowserjr:

---Even---
:4lucina::4shulk::4sheik::4marth::4robinm::4myfriends::4metaknight::4greninja::4samus::4pikachu::4lucario::4bowser::4wiifit::4villager::4luigi::4peach:

---Bad---
:4falcon::4pit::4darkpit::4ness::4link::4bayonetta::4dk::4tlink::4ryu::4fox::4diddy::rosalina::4mario::4sonic::4rob::4corrinf:

---Worst---
:4mewtwo::4zss::4cloud:

---Not sure of---
:4pacman::4megaman::4yoshi::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword:

This is what I think are her MUs. :V (I dunno about her MUs against Pac-Man, Mega Man, Yoshi or the Miis.)

Top Bottom