• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

most personal-made tier lists tend to be trash because no person really has an overarching view of the meta no matter how good they are (i.e. ZeRo)

i'd make one but i don't want to for similar reasons, and it hurts my head because anything below high tier is a mess to organize and the gaps in terms of viability are frankly not that large

BUT i have some terrible opinions of mine

• :4shulk:is near top of low tier of bottom of mid tier (around the 40th-35th spot).
  • :4cloud:isn't top 5. He is very good for sure and gets good results at all levels of play, but the fact that he hasn't won a single major yet and having a hellish :4sheik: hurts him at top level along with characters being able to place higher and in general be more consistent. Counterplay has already been developed around him and I feel like he'll fall slowly. Not out of top 10, but not the infallible threat many see him as.
  • :4mewtwo:will become top 5 as the meta evolves. His main roadblock from making him truly solo viable is Diddy, and that can be solved with a secondary with ample time put into them (:rosalina::4luigi::4cloud::4mario:).
  • :4littlemac: is not low tier.
  • :4bayonetta: is still a top tier character, somewhere around top 10.
  • :4lucas:has proven himself to be better than :4ness: and is a hella good upper-mid character that has good niches against some high tiers that Ness lacks.
  • :4dedede: probably will become the worst character in the game once people finally get past his gimmicks and learn the matchup.
  • :4feroy: has some room to grow as a character, and I don't believe he's bottom tier. He's low tier due to his multitude of issues but him being in the same realm as the likes of :4zelda::4ganondorf::4dedede::4jigglypuff: is just wrong with how good some of his toolkit is.
  • :4robinm: is much better than :4myfriends:.
  • :4ness: will fall to mid tier as the meta evolves. You can't have booty matchups against almost every relevant character atm and be high tier. The fact he loses to characters like :4shulk:says a lot.
  • :4ryu: is heavily overrated and characters like :4bayonetta: and :4mewtwo:outclass him. He is still definitely a threat, though.
  • :4fox: could possibly become the best character in the game.

yay

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hello Feelicks :^)
sup gorl

most personal-made tier lists tend to be trash because no person really has an overarching view of the meta no matter how good they are (i.e. ZeRo)

i'd make one but i don't want to for similar reasons, and it hurts my head because anything below high tier is a mess to organize and the gaps in terms of viability are frankly not that large

BUT i have some terrible opinions of mine

• :4shulk:is near top of low tier of bottom of mid tier (around the 40th-35th spot).
  • :4cloud:isn't top 5. He is very good for sure and gets good results at all levels of play, but the fact that he hasn't won a single major yet and having a hellish :4sheik: hurts him at top level. Counterplay has already been developed around him and I feel like he'll fall slowly. Not out of top 10, but not the infallible threat many see him as.
  • :4mewtwo:will become top 5 as the meta evolves. His main roadblock from making him truly solo viable is Diddy, and that can be solved with a secondary with ample time put into them (:rosalina::4luigi::4cloud::4mario:).
  • :4littlemac: is not low tier.
  • :4bayonetta: is still a top tier character, somewhere around top 10.
  • :4lucas:has proven himself to be better than :4ness: and is a hella good upper-mid character that has good niches against some high tiers that Ness lacks.
  • :4dedede: probably will become the worst character in the game once people finally get past his gimmicks and learn the matchup.
  • :4feroy: has some room to grow as a character, and I don't believe he's bottom tier. He's low tier due to his multitude of issues but him being in the same realm as the likes of :4zelda::4ganondorf::4dedede::4jigglypuff: is just wrong with how good some of his toolkit is.
  • :4robinm: is much better than :4myfriends:.
  • :4ness: will fall to mid tier as the meta evolves. You can't have booty matchups against almost every relevant character atm and be high tier. The fact he loses to characters like :4shulk:says a lot.
  • :4ryu: is heavily overrated and characters like :4bayonetta: and :4mewtwo:outclass him.
  • :4fox: could possibly become the best character in the game.

yay
also I wanna quote this post of mine because it might get drowned.

D

Deleted member

"therefruit"

Do you mind if I use this until I die

sup
i'm at le skool and i'm bored

i just wanna play smash, haven't been able to for a week lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I've finished my tier list.

One can also assume Master Hand is specifically this glove:

I think Wario should be higher up. He's got several dance moves to use as mixups. Side Taunt is very good, he can repeatedly run from side to side as a decent dance.
Duck Hunt Duo are not the worst dancers. They can put on quite the show with their special moves and tilts.
Could you explain why Link is so high? Aside from U-Taunt, I can't think of that many good dances.
Also Falco's spotdodge should get him out of bottom tier
Pretty solid 4 :4zelda: out of 5

D

Deleted member

PREACH PLEASE
HELL YEAH

lucas has a superior neutral, mobility, spacing, recovery, a combo throw and three kill throws. yet he's apparently worse than Ness, who has had incredibly underwhelming results for most of the year in tandem with having worse matchups across the board while Lucas has been continuing to place high?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Kirby top tier? I approve
When you think about it, Kirby sort of has to be on top.

Duck Hunt Duo are not the worst dancers. They can put on quite the show with their special moves and tilts.
I have three fowl dogs. They may not be hounds like I'm pretty sure Duck Hunt Dog is, but dancers they most certainly are not and they're close enough.

Further, the ability to move to rhythm is apparently a rare skill in the animal kingdom all together.

Could you explain why Link is so high? Aside from U-Taunt, I can't think of that many good dances.
Learning various dances is a plot point in quite a few Zelda games, and Majora's Mask was full of Link currying favor with people by getting down with it.

Link is truly the Lord of the Dance as much as he's the Hero of Time. (But not actually Lord of the Dance. That would be Metaknight.)

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
When you think about it, Kirby sort of has to be on top.

I have three fowl dogs. They may not be hounds like I'm pretty sure Duck Hunt Dog is, but dancers they most certainly are not and they're close enough.

Further, the ability to move to rhythm is apparently a rare skill in the animal kingdom all together.

Learning various dances is a plot point in quite a few Zelda games, and Majora's Mask was full of Link currying favor with people by getting down with it.

Link is truly the Lord of the Dance as much as he's the Hero of Time. (But not actually Lord of the Dance. That would be Metaknight.)
But Brawl/Smash 4 Link is Twilight Princess Link, aka not the Hero of Time

Get your facts straight

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

Get your facts straight
But TP Link was taught by Shade, practically canonically Young Link. It's possible he could have been taught those dances alongside his other techniques

Further, the ability to move to rhythm is apparently a rare skill in the animal kingdom all
But Duck Hunt is no ordinary Dog!

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
But TP Link was taught by Shade, practically canonically Young Link. It's possible he could have been taught those dances alongside his other techniques
From what we see, the Shade only teaches him sword techniques and says he's done teaching him stuff once you got all of them.

Twilight Princess Link can't dance, but he's a master at sumo wrestling.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

Get your facts straight
Twilight Princess Link was taught everything he knew by The Hero's Shade.

While his body had since rotted away and regret anchored his soul, the bonds of dance never left him in the grips of his lonely waltz.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Speaking of going back to school and all that. I got one more thing to do, and that's a reflection and evalution on all of my assignments I've done for this course.

Has to be in before the 19th of September, but if I do get it done. I got time off until the middle of October! :yeahboi:

Ness, who has had incredibly underwhelming results for most of the year in tandem with having worse matchups across the board while Lucas has been continuing to place high?
i haven't heard much about results from ness but then again, i haven't been in touch with the scene.... nor the game

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Another reason why Lucina is a bottom tier waifu
Well good thing I married Anna and Lissa in most of my Awakening playthroughs and only play Lucina in Smash because of the Tiki and Lissa costumes alt

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The one I actually married in awakening was Tharja. It was either, get a bad end where she curses me and remains single, or get a 2nd bad end where I marry her and she still curses me. :secretkpop:

Least she's cute... despite being the worst mother in all of Ylisse.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I married Anna in Awakening. It just...happened.
I wanted to ****in marry Yarne but Nintendo won't satisfy my gay desires sob

Top Bottom