• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Not entirely pointless when I'm comparing a ladder with another ladder, not a game with another game.
But I digress.

Just decided to read the whole page

Selling out name search dodges? Seriously?

Lawl Don't do that to me though

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
clever you @Nairo will never find out about this cause you are SO clever at not leaving a trace for him to find
Nairo gonna find out either way. I don't see what there is to be ashamed of though.
He's cool. I wanna watch moar of his Zelda thooo !_!
Usually all I see is Dark Pit/Robin but still fun to watch.

I tried my hand at Robin today omg he's so. . Clunky.
Clunkier than wedge heels :4wendy:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's fun to make couples feel awkward when you walk in on them making out. :4wario:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
By the way my first match in the new ladder was against this Olimar player who was pretty good an lo and behold:

Guy: "*** that mu
Guy: "Should of went mario bj and ****ed ur ass up"
Implying Mario does better against Greninja, hell, implying Greninja beats Olimar in the first place lol.

Nairo's a cool guy so it's fine to let him name search

Plus, his avatar is Rydia so yeah

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
So I get my opponent up all the way to 233% damage while playing as (varia suit) Samus.

Seems balanced!

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Last edited:

Themeatgrinder

Smash Cadet
NNID
Badboi117
3DS FC
0130-2293-8436
So lately I've found myself switching mains every other day 0_0

I rlly need to stop, someone help DX

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just played a few matches with my Megaman sparring partner and maaan, Megaman drags on the matches like no tomorrow.

That MU is not really that hard but if you don't keep your cool Megaman is going to jump and shoot all over you.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Just decided to read the whole page

Selling out name search dodges? Seriously?

Lawl Don't do that to me though
I was about to sell him out too but got beaten to it oh well I want to place this picture somewhere

Nairo using Jigglypuff frequently on the stream

I wanna try the Puff. I mean, I know it's been called "bad" but I just wanna give her a shot

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
tfw reading stupid **** in twitch chat then realizing you recognize the names saying it

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So lately I've found myself switching mains every other day 0_0

I rlly need to stop, someone help DX
play fsmash the character imo

tfw reading stupid **** in twitch chat then realizing you recognize the names saying it
I spam twitch chat with nonsense, but i dont do the bad spam like ascii ***** or anything

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It just kinda sucks when the opponent dies too quickly off the top and so they have enough time to get to Jiggs while she's sleeping and punish her, possibly reseting the stocks in the process =V

Ugh. Jigglypuff is too light :(

Being light is actually a big flaw in this game now so um, yeah. Puff dies too quickly. I wouldn't have any problems with her if it weren't for her weight

Also, getting punished from a successful rest blows

Mr.Concon reset the bracket against Zero's Diddy. I was amused at first then Zero went Sheik

I knew where this was going and left anyway since Sheik is the same character with much less KO power (edgeguarding is still a thing for her)

My brother was like, "YO THIS CONCON GUY GOT A SET OFF ZERO" then I just walked there because of course I was curious.

I'm still 100% sure that Diddy isn't the best in this game

Last edited:

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Holy **** Mr. Concon's Luigi just took a set off Zero in GF and ZeRo switched to Sheik after lol and 6-stocked him

Edit: Clarification - Fraud Diddy Main

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm still 100% sure that Diddy isn't the best in this game
I'm 101% sure :4diddy:is not the best character in this game step up your game m8. :^)

Pretty sure as of now, best character in the game is either :4sheik:or:4pikachu:.

But if every character was used to their FULLEST potential (ie like perfect robots), I'd say :4fox:or :4peach:is the best in the game.

Soul.

I want to believe "Pika is top 2-3", but you have people saying "it's not worthwhile cuz Sheik and ****".

Holy **** Mr. Concon's Luigi just took a set off Zero in GF and ZeRo switched to Sheik after lol and 6-stocked him
um
I'm 101% sure :4diddy:is not the best character in this game step up your game m8. :^)

Pretty sure as of now, best character in the game is either :4sheik:or:4pikachu:.

But if every character was used to their FULLEST potential (ie like perfect robots), I'd say :4fox:or :4peach:is the best in the game.
Peach? I'm not really sure. Fox, yeah. He'll be the best when his potential is revealed.

I think Shulk may reach the top tier or at least top 12 once everyone becomes 9B imo

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Man, I always miss all the hype. ;_;

Sheik has my vote for best character.

Anyway, new avi. :happysheep:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Sheik compared to Diddy was night and day, but you have to wonder how much of that was the character and how much was the MU.

oh? do tell...
Well the best part was complaints that people say Pika is amazing without results backing it up, then saying Yoshi is top 5 and better than Falcon/Fox.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So apparently there's going to be a surprisingly big tournament here in Brazil about one month from now and the place is around 1 hour away from my home by car.

However it would last for two days which would mean I'd have to stay there for one day to take part, well, unless I get taken out early but I'm gonna approach this with an optimistic vision.

I never really had to spend a night in an unknown place all by myself before, so I'm really conflicted about whether I should try to take part in it or not.

Top Bottom