• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Mango flavoured :4robinf:is bae. Cotton candy one is overrated. :^)

:4lucina:is ugly and bland and flat and I hate her but having a Cherche palette alone makes her palettes acceptable.

:rosalina:'s palettes are ugly. :/

#RustlingJimmiesIntensifies
Well, I mean, the palettes are nice, but the fact that Boozelina/Irrelevina is wearing them is what makes them ugly.

#ShotsFired

Last edited by a moderator:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Rosalina's palettes are just ashdfjgk. Like k we got her default K-Mart nightgown which is nice, but then on the other hand we have
ratchet Bubblegum what is this i don't even / scene version of Peach
and

Grape cough syrup / Barney
Her palettes are what are preventing her from being the best in the game smh :^)

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
well @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 you aren't entirely wrong

I "like" most of Rosalina's palettes but I don't like any particular one enough to call it a favorite. Purple's probably the closest but it isn't a good shade of purple and I don't really like white with it; white palette is ruined with ugly red; gold palette looks good on Wii U but I'm not a huge fan of yellow. I wouldn't mind if her palettes got updated in a patch or something (would never happen but w/e)

Serra Robin >>>>>>> old cheese Robin tho

D

Deleted member

Rosalina's palettes are just ashdfjgk. Like k we got her default K-Mart nightgown which is nice, but then on the other hand we have
ratchet Bubblegum what is this i don't even / scene version of Peach
and

Grape cough syrup / Barney
Her palettes are what are preventing her from being the best in the game smh :^)
Hey gorl you're mixing up your characters. That first pic is Peach o: (Lmao and people say Daisy is a Peach clone)
Edit: Oh you said dat in ur post

Last edited by a moderator:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
:4lucina:is ugly and bland and flat and I hate her but having a Cherche palette alone makes her palettes acceptable.

ehh

are the only good Lucina palettes, and tbh I don't care for the pink shoes on the Cordelia palette

I'm guessing it looks better on Wii U because it's awful on 3DS.

Nowi is the Best.

Last edited:

Blue Phoenix

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0001-3910-6032
Hopefully you had Fire Blast/Flamethrower on Exploud because its 91/92ish attacking stats won't be doing much to Metagross. Explous is a really cool Pokemon, imo, and is one of the better normal types.

That reminds me of when I used to run Specs Exploud. STAB+Specs Boomburst was insane and Scrappy meant that ghosts can't wall you for days.

A lot of the reason I use terrible Pokemon is because all of my favorites are garbage. I adore Pokemon such as Masquerain, regular Mawile, Octillery, and Aromatisse. In fact, I can try to find the image I made a long time ago with all of my favorites for each type. I don't think it's 100% accurate anymore, but it's still a good representation of what I like.

ORAS was kinda disappointing, imo. I'll cry if they ruin Sinnoh like they kinda did to Hoenn.

edit:
Here are my favorites:
This is still pretty accurate, but my normal, grounnd, and fairy type favorites are different now. Water and ghost might be different now, idk.
Yeah, I ran Flamethrower on Exploud, probably just to give it something other than normal-type attacks, but it pretty much became my win condition against Mega Metagross the first time around (It did enough damage for a 2HKO i think) so I'm happy with it. And yeah, it's a really cool Pokemon :D

Just out of curiosity, how did they kinda ruin hoenn for you?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
well @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 you aren't entirely wrong

I "like" most of Rosalina's palettes but I don't like any particular one enough to call it a favorite. Purple's probably the closest but it isn't a good shade of purple and I don't really like white with it; white palette is ruined with ugly red; gold palette looks good on Wii U but I'm not a huge fan of yellow. I wouldn't mind if her palettes got updated in a patch or something (would never happen but w/e)

Serra Robin >>>>>>> old cheese Robin tho
I can't seem to use Rosalina at all in this game just because her palettes are so atrocious for the eyes. :^)

Although I guess the yellow one is acceptable for me. I usually go for purple or red palettes but hers are just... :^(

Dat pink bubblegum liquid medicine Robin though. I just find the pink to be unnaturally suffocating. Just like how it is to be in Serra's presence. :^) :^)
Looks like her sword didn't make a mark on the Risen. Wasn't sharp enough, so it must've went FLAT smh. :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani where are the full-size stock icons I want them before I post my palette preferences.
http://imgur.com/a/TNQ6t
http://imgur.com/a/caFq2
http://imgur.com/a/7kfDm

Although I guess the yellow one is acceptable for me. I usually go for purple or red palettes but hers are just... :^(
Red's good on 3DS! I agree though, sadly. I'd like her purple dress more if it were more lavender, with the white parts changed to match like on the pink palette. Something like this:

was hoping someone would bring up marth because relevant
View attachment 43351
Fixed for accuracy

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Just out of curiosity, how did they kinda ruin hoenn for you?
It's kinda weird to explain since there's not one particular reason that ruined it for me. Mega evolutions were definitely a big one. While they're pretty cool, they make beating the game really easy. I don't like most of the redesigns in general, such as the Team Aqua/Magma admins and gym redesigns. I also don't like the Mega Lati@s story thing. It's basically a lot of little things that add up to me not liking the game much. Emerald was way better, imo.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Someone just told me that Brawl is faster than Smash 4 in every way except running speed.

I mean, I know Brawl is less endlag on most aerials, but...really?

Edit: Oh, finally claimed a page. Today was a productive day.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Has anyone gotten banned for no reason at all? I just jumped online to play in like weeks and now it says I have to wait for 20 minutes...

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Someone just told me that Brawl is faster than Smash 4 in every way except running speed.

I mean, I know Brawl is less endlag on most aerials, but...really?
How reliable was this source.

I'm not sure SSB4 really has faster running speed as a thing lel, (maybe most of the newcomers are fast?) but I mean, what about the aerial fall speed? Those are definitely different. (With Smash 4 being faster.) :smash:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I just realized that now I'm averaging 4 likes for every post I made.

I-I-I didn't think I was this liked--. Kyaa, don't do this to me, people~

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I JUST DISCOVERED THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER

So, there's a program that makes it that whenever you type "\" it plays Shulk yelling "Back Slash!"
I'm in love with this omg

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@Fernosaur i think we should go back to researching squall because it's the only one who I think had potential to be as good as crescent slash, jumbo hoops, or Luma warp.

I've also haven't played yew in a while sis.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
imo :4shulk: has nice palettes. Same theme as Lucina except Shulk isn't a mop :^)

The only meh one is palette 7 but that one is the Heropon palette so it's all ok

(Little known fact: Riki is actually the main character of Xenoblade :secretkpop: )

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
edit:
Here are my favorites:
This is still pretty accurate, but my normal, grounnd, and fairy type favorites are different now. Water and ghost might be different now, idk.
so like

I was going to update my image

but picking just one is too hard and sprites are the superior artform anyway

I've been pretty fortunate that a lot of my favorites have been viable competitively, but my teams for the maingame each game have usually been the weaker pokes (Abra/Ninetales/Butterfree gen 1, Furret/Noctowl/Ampharos/Smeargle/Chinchou/Jumpluff gen 2, Taillow/Mawile/Aron/Beautifly/Corsola gen 3, gen 6 was pretty much solo Absol as soon as it was available)

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
@Fernosaur i think we should go back to researching squall because it's the only one who I think had potential to be as good as crescent slash, jumbo hoops, or Luma warp.

I've also haven't played yew in a while sis.
Ariana Grande is better the Taylor Swift. k bye.

Blue Phoenix

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0001-3910-6032
It's kinda weird to explain since there's not one particular reason that ruined it for me. Mega evolutions were definitely a big one. While they're pretty cool, they make beating the game really easy. I don't like most of the redesigns in general, such as the Team Aqua/Magma admins and gym redesigns. I also don't like the Mega Lati@s story thing. It's basically a lot of little things that add up to me not liking the game much. Emerald was way better, imo.
Fair enough mate. I personally quite liked it, though I miss customising my trainer. I just hope the next games that aren't remakes bring it back

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Trying to beat Mega Mawile in Pokemon Shuffle is literally cancer. I want to get my hands on that Lucarionite too. I'm on the fringes of 20,000, I hope my rank doesn't go any lower.

Top Bottom