• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member 189823

Can someone, liek, give me a shot of Zelda in the white dress. In HD.
Pleeease.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
So throughout smash wii u i have mained :4jigglypuff::4kirby::4myfriends::4marth::4luigi::4darkpit::4palutena::4olimar::4peach::4robinm::rosalina::4villagerf::4zss:

and I currently :4wiifit::4zelda:

im really gonna try to stay with wii fit and zelda this time

Lozjam

Smash Champion
¡Hola Oz! ¿Como está usted? Estoy Bien. Yo sabo español para mi escuela. Yo prefiero españa español porque ellos usan la forma de vosotros, pero español es español. Jejejeje
Lo ciento para mi grammatica y escritoire en español es mal. Mi Español tiene dos años y yo escribo con mi teléfono.
@IsmaR i don't main females. I main Ganondorf.
maybe you're just an attractive young man? IDK you are in the wrong place to look for girl advice I do know that
I probably am... I just don't know who to turn to in this situation....

D

Deleted member 189823

¡Hola Oz! ¿Como está usted? Estoy Bien. Yo sabo español para mi escuela. Yo prefiero españa español porque ellos usan la forma de vosotros, pero español es español. Jejejeje
Lo ciento para mi grammatica y escritoire en español es mal. Mi Español tiene dos años y yo escribo con mi teléfono.
@IsmaR i don't main females. I main Ganondorf.

I probably am... I just don't know who to turn to in this situation....
I think you're good, but you don't have to bother yourself like that, lol. (:
Uhhh, tell me what you want me to tell him? He understands the game terms, at least... (in case you use them, you them as you normally would).

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I think you're good, but you don't have to bother yourself like that, lol. (:
Uhhh, tell me what you want me to tell him? He understands the game terms, at least... (in case you use them, you them as you normally would).
Alright! You could probably translate a lot faster than I can anyway. Lol.
I want to ask him what he thinks of Ganondorf overall, why he thinks he is good. I also want to know if he knows all of the ledge canceling AT's with Ganondorf.

D

Deleted member 189823

Anything specific you need?
Uhhh, I don't know. Make her look really pretty like she does, no pervy posses or anything. Like cute/pretty and not silly like when she gets bashed against the screen.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
@ Nammy12 Nammy12 all i want is a female green wii fit trainer doing the "lets stretch our legs" taunt in a nice background kinda like BJN39s? Thanks in advance

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
You can use your Wii U to upload pictures without the need of a recording device. Just pause the game wherever you want the picture to be and open the home menu. Then go to a site like tinypic and upload it. You don't even need to save the picture on your Wii U.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I also remember using a snapshot converter in the Brawl times. Was a simple .exe program that easily changed snapshots saved in the SD card into pictures.

Just not sure if this still works for SSB4, but snapshots should be similar from Brawl methinks.

D

Deleted member 189823

brb, dying.

Thanks a lot, Nanny. This is going to be hard. :x

And yes...did my member title give me away? ;)

Top Bottom