• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yoooooo new ways to get up back on stage from the ledge!

We can mix this stuff up to make getting back on edge a little easier for us!

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Yoooooo new ways to get up back on stage from the ledge!

We can mix this stuff up to make getting back on edge a little easier for us!
OMG WII FIT TRAINER CAN INSTANTLY SHIELD AFTER GETTING UP FROM THE LEDGE. OUR META GAME EVOLVING. idk if itll help zelda that much but ill take it

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Wait who is that? Oh, right, Hyrule Warriors. Is it a good game? Does it have a demo? Why am I asking all these questions? Would you like me to ask more questions?

Also, you double posted. Use the edit button next time <3.

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Wait who is that? Oh, right, Hyrule Warriors. Is it a good game? Does it have a demo? Why am I asking all these questions? Would you like me to ask more questions?

thats agitha. its an amazing game. i dont think it does. yes, how r the mopcina boards?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
GASP A WILD LUCINA GORL APPEARED.

Hello there~. I have a question about these music notes that Lucina appears on, you know what does this mean? :^)

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion

HW is fantastic, I really love it. It doesn't have a demo. You are asking questions because my Ancestor, Groose, is love and is life. And sure, ask more questions.
Also, when you get HW, don't use Agitha, she sucks.
IDK maybe people find you attractive? well i mean ur cool and its fun talking to ya.
...nonsense!

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace

Hyrule Warriors is very good. A lot less repetitive feeling than I originally expected.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
ummm i see you have high self confidence
Nonsense! I am the pinnacle of perfection for Ganondorfs means! It is only that this body was not meant for female attraction!
.... Yeah....... Before I met my GF my love life was more of a calamity than the Genocide of the Gerudo....

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
how r the mopcina boards?
They are fine. There's a table of contents now to keep everything organized :3
GASP A WILD LUCINA GORL APPEARED.

Hello there~. I have a question about these music notes that Lucina appears on, you know what does this mean? :^)
Mop, something, mop, mop, something.
You are asking questions because my Ancestor, Groose, is love and is life.
:happysheep:
Hyrule Warriors is very good. A lot less repetitive feeling than I originally expected.
What do you mean less repetitive feeling? When compared to Dynasty Warriors?
I'm gonna laugh my *** off if you get bodied by a Lucina
:4zelda::4miisword::4lucina:

Idk. I'm still butt hurt about getting decimated by a Ganondorf

I mean, Link is fine. So is ZSS, Ness, Mega Man, Duck Hunt, or whatever. I handled every character.... but Ganondorf? I got 2-0'd. At least I was enthusiastic when I lost. I was like, "**** YEAH, I LOST"

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41

Dynasty warriors after like 2 months itll get really boring but thats not really the case for hyrule warriors.

so theres...
dynasty warriors - china
samurai warriors - japan
hyrule warriors - fantasy world

I mean, Link is fine. So is ZSS, Ness, Mega Man, Duck Hunt, or whatever. I handled every character.... but Ganondorf? I got 2-0'd. At least I was enthusiastic when I lost. I was like, "**** YEAH, I LOST"
Wii Fit trainer handles him really well with the projectiles and she can crouch under half of his moves.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Dude, Ganondorf is great in this game. Perhaps tomorrow, you can have some experience feeling his overwhelming power!

Farorae

Smash Ace

I mean idk I never played dynasty warriors it just sounded like a repetitive chore from what I had heard but this wasn't like that at all, for me anyways.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Dude, Ganondorf is great in this game. Perhaps tomorrow, you can have some experience feeling his overwhelming power!
Wii fit trainers great, but shes underrated. if only more people knew how much of a threat she is

I mean idk I never played dynasty warriors it just sounded like a repetitive chore from what I had heard but this wasn't like that at all, for me anyways.
it is. i have dynasty warriors 6, 7, and 8

its fun then gets boring. then it becomes fun when you play it again. then you get bored of it again. then the cycle continues

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion

It is a lot less repetitive. While the low level grunts are pretty much pushovers, enemies like Lizalfos and Stalmasters take quite a deal of strategy to beat. Not only that, but some enemies need a certain item to beat it. Boss fights are also a lot like a typical Zelda game too and really shakes it up. It also adds exploration to the DW formula and has a ton of collectables. It is really awesome and I really recommend it.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
tbh i think wft would be high tier with customs. her jumbo hoops, enriched sun, are really good and all of her deep breathing and header ones are good too. theres a huge variety of movesets with her

Latte

Smash Ace
Hyrule Warriors looks interesting. I've been wanting to get it for awhile now, but I don't normally care for Dynasty Warriors games so I'm hesitating.

D

Deleted member 189823

Alright! You could probably translate a lot faster than I can anyway. Lol.
I want to ask him what he thinks of Ganondorf overall, why he thinks he is good. I also want to know if he knows all of the ledge canceling AT's with Ganondorf.
He said that if you beat Snake, he will play you with Ganondorf.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Wii fit trainers great, but shes underrated. if only more people knew how much of a threat she is
This may not be Zelda related ( sorry thread ><; ),
but do you know any application for Tofu Trainer's Side-B fake out?
I cannot figure one out at all and feel kinda dumb for it, but if it puts WFT in Helpless State when you use Block to Cancel the attack there HAS to be some GOOD reason why :s

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer

At one point my Brawl MK was decent enough to let me place in the top 8 regions in Puerto Rico. However, there was one tournament that... Well, enter 13 year old Ganondorf main. Second Round in Winners bracket. That kid was soooo good. I got wrecked. His spacing was flawless. That kid baited me, tech chased me, he literally got in my head. After that first match, people started gathering around us and cheering for the kid. I did as well. I mean what? :ganondorf: > :metaknight:? 13 year old kid with great tech skill? Madness! He deserved the praise! After that tournament I definitely headed to the lab to get some Ganon practice and I learned not to think lightly of my opponents.

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
This may not be Zelda related ( sorry thread ><; ),
but do you know any application for Tofu Trainer's Side-B fake out?
I cannot figure one out at all and feel kinda dumb for it, but if it puts WFT in Helpless State when you use Block to Cancel the attack there HAS to be some GOOD reason why :s
edge fake outs. you could make them shield, then you might be able to get on the edge safely or get a grab. with the custom huge header, well then you could hit it at people.

@ Berserker. Berserker. could you play with me tmr at 12 eastern time because im going to a tournament and i need shulk practice

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm very bad with WFT. She seems bad but it might be me being a total noob with her.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Good night sistahs.

what ill be dreaming about... probably

EDIT:
I'm very bad with WFT. She seems bad but it might be me being a total noob with her.
She has a huge learning curve and all her moves need precision. also since her moves have multiple hitboxes and properties, you'll have to learn them all. She also has a lot of ATs that are very useful and some combos that do lots of yummy damage. Shes hard to learn but shes a force to be reckoned with

Last edited:
Top Bottom