• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nope, first one is Ninetails (I know they are pretty good at naming *sarcasm*), second one is Furret
Oh,thanks, but that's weird, I didn't saw your Ninetails' pic.
I'm like the only person waiting and hoping for a Super Princess Peach 2
What happened to your Palutena avatar? You give up on her and start maining Peach.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Guys, I've been accepted into college!

Congrats! I got accepted to NJIT last month, which is where I want to go most, so I'm very happy about that.
I was testing out Zelda's customs against some CPUs and every time I use Phantom 2, it always just seems to pass through the opponent. And IDK if Phantom 3 is much better, since it is so close range and we already have decently powerful close range moves in our arsenal. Vanilla phantom IMO is probably the best when it comes to spacing, but in general, Phantom is kind of a bad move. :/

And don't get me started on Din's Fire's customs.
Din's Blaze is better than Din's Fire since its actually fast-ish while maintaining the same amount of power. Much more useful than the default.

Phantom Breaker works pretty decently for me from what I've tested against the CPUs. I even managed to break a few shields with it. It doesn't help that Farore's and D-smash are her only reliable shield breaking followups though. Why F-smash, why???

Naryu's Passion is also surprsingly decent for me, but I need to play against good humans to verify. It's suction effect is pretty useful and it hits with decent enough power.

I'm really excited for the customs meta as both a spectator and a player. Quite a few of them present interesting new options for the characters, big and small. More characters becoming more viable is also a great thing imo. For my characters, Zelda gets DB and PB, Greninja gets Shifting Shuriken, Yoshi barely gets anything but that's okay (Neutral B customs are pretty good at least), Dr. Mario gets Fast Capsules, Gust Cape and Soaring Tornado (Doc Tornado is still amazing though), Charizard gets Dragon Rush and Fly High, Sonic gets Burning Spin Dash and Pikachu gets Heavy Skull Bash. Nearly every character benefits (Jigglypuff being the sole exception perhaps?)
Welcome back Aero Kuro!

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
found these thought they were pretty cute

@XDanDan612 what is daisy doing in that profile pic?
Oh,thanks, but that's weird, I didn't see your Ninetails' pic.
well it wasn't very big

you got any favorite pokemon?
What happened to your Palutena avatar? You give up on her and start maining Peach.
He switches every couple days.
we don't mean between two characters either. He switches between around 20 of them. If he says less then that he is a liar
I switch between:4wiifit::4zelda::4peach::4palutena::rosalina::4kirby::4rob:
cool I hate R.O.B

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I switch between:4wiifit::4zelda::4peach::4palutena::rosalina::4kirby::4rob:
Why don't you make a sig that includes all your mains?

well it wasn't very big

we don't mean between two characters either. He switches between around 20 of them. If he says less then that he is a liar

cool I hate R.O.B
Yes,recently I am playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, and I got the 6th badge so far. I really want to transfer my Blaziken ( My favorite), but he's Lv 98... I have to get all the badges in order to use him.

Why don't he just make a sig so that we can see all his main?

Are there any other Smash characters you don't like (Don't use hate) except ROB and Rosalina?Their too OP?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Why don't you make a sig that includes all your mains?

Yes,recently I am playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, and I got the 6th badge so far. I really want to transfer my Blaziken ( My favorite), but he's Lv 98... I have to get all the badges in order to use him.

Why don't he just make a sig so that we can see all his main?

Are there any other Smash characters you don't like (Don't use hate) except ROB and Rosalina?Their too OP?
I'm hunting for that one true main.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So I'm like, REALLY excited about using the new share function on the 3DS version.

IDK how it works on the WiiU, or if they even have something better, but I don't have one, and this is something I had expected to have already been there, but wasn't. Then they made it better than my expectations.

I've already put up a lousy FG 1v1 battle where I got a sick string of hits as Zelda.

My SSB4 name is actually BJN39 too, for anyone who wants to see my garbage Zelda on roll glory lol.

D

Deleted member

well it wasn't very big

cool I hate R.O.B
Well, I think it's some minigame or something from Mario Party. I pretend that Daisy is riding a 5 star cruise ship cause SHE FABULOUS A'F :starman:

No daisy should be excluded, same with rosalina
Well, if SPP2 ever gets created, and there's multiplayer, I guarantee Daisy will be in. Even though she hasn't appeared in many main titles, she's still popular and many people like her.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
every character I dislike is due to something in their kit that drives me nuts (although Rosalina is a special case, I disliked her way before smash, her moves in smash only made it worse), I'll actually have no problems till the specific moves I dislike show up or give me a hard time. I know it's the nature of smash bros that some moves are just so good, but these ones I really can't handle

Moves that irritate me:
:4rob:- mainly Uair and Uthrow, the top bugs me too though
:4pikachu:- NSpecial
:rosalina:- repeating jab, U smash, Uair
:4falco:- He's more of the past, the NSpecial got me all sorts of mad in Brawl, no so much these days anymore
and hey if you got any advice on how to handle these moves I'd love it

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So done. Behold. The LEG END of ZELDA.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Well, I think it's some minigame or something from Mario Party. I pretend that Daisy is riding a 5 star cruise ship cause SHE FABULOUS A'F :starman:

Well, if SPP2 ever gets created, and there's multiplayer, I guarantee Daisy will be in. Even though she hasn't appeared in many main titles, she's still popular and many people like her.
Imo It feels like nintendo made her, didn't like her, and made her just as a spinoff character which has no influence on the story line.

D

Deleted member

Imo It feels like nintendo made her, didn't like her, and made her just as a spinoff character which has no influence on the story line.
Which I find to be stupid. Like, Daisy has actually appeared in the main series, yet she's getting the Waluigi treatmeant by being only in spinoffs, and even Waluigi gets put in Smash Bros as an AT. To me, Rosalina basically took Daisy's place. I've always preferred Daisy over Rosalina. But there's still hope for DLC or the next Smash Bros. The Mario series is Smash Bros' most famous franchise involved so adding one more shouldn't be too much trouble.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
every character I dislike is due to something in their kit that drives me nuts (although Rosalina is a special case, I disliked her way before smash, her moves in smash only made it worse), I'll actually have no problems till the specific moves I dislike show up or give me a hard time. I know it's the nature of smash bros that some moves are just so good, but these ones I really can't handle

Moves that irritate me:
:4rob:- mainly Uair and Uthrow, the top bugs me too though
:4pikachu:- NSpecial
:rosalina:- repeating jab, U smash, Uair
:4falco:- He's more of the past, the NSpecial got me all sorts of mad in Brawl, no so much these days anymore
and hey if you got any advice on how to handle these moves I'd love it
In that case... I have no comment. Everyone has their personal dislikes.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Shouldn't you be talking about wigs with the Rosalina mains tonight? ;)
I actually read that as "Shouldn't you be making wigs with the Rosalina mains tonight? ;)"
I don't know how I screwed up that badly

Rizen

Smash Legend
I played Zelda on Allstar normal dificulty. The stupid stage hazards are OP. She can tank a Bthrow from Ness at 130% but dies to most stage hazards at 40-something %.

I wish there was an option to keep the normal stage layout, not omega mode, but turn off all stage hazards. A few stages like Wily's castle would become tourney viable.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
No...

Welp time to raise a Vulpix in ORAS. I must repent.
no need to be upset

I played Zelda on Allstar normal dificulty. The stupid stage hazards are OP. She can tank a Bthrow from Ness at 130% but dies to most stage hazards at 40-something %.

I wish there was an option to keep the normal stage layout, not omega mode, but turn off all stage hazards. A few stages like Wily's castle would become tourney viable.
honestly from Omega I wanted stages simplified with randomness/walkoffs/hazards removed
stadium 2 -> original stadium
Jungle Hi-jinx -> removed barrel nonsense
castle siege -> removed second transformation, higher ceilings during transition
Defino -> follows a set route, Stage doesn't use walk offs, water is ok

Anyone wanna support me?
no, you have enough characters to play anyways

this is honestly always my favourite gif to use on you
but the last guy at the end still hasn't voted

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I have a capture card, I can actually upload videos of me playing without mentally kicking myself for having to resort to poverty quality because I'm that much of a perfectionist.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Hello! You guys seem insane so I think I'll fit in here. I've been lurking here for a bit.

Quick question though, you keep mentioning Zelda's elevator. What is it? some AT or something?

Welp time to raise a Vulpix in ORAS. I must repent.
Don't even need to raise it... just blaze it with a Fire Stone lol

also wtf why do you guys post so fast I'm going to cry

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Hello! You guys seem insane so I think I'll fit in here. I've been lurking here for a bit.

Quick question though, you keep mentioning Zelda's elevator. What is it? some AT or something?

Don't even need to raise it... just blaze it with a Fire Stone lol

also wtf why do you guys post so fast I'm going to cry
It's when you hit with the first part of UpB and then hit with the powerful return hit, I think

Top Bottom