• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I tried Danganronpa for the first time today.

I've had parts of the first game spoiled and I knew what I was getting into but I wasn't prepared enough, I'm a mess after just the first chapter.
I love it so far but seriously, if they made the blood crimson instead of neon pink, I think I'd go a bit insane. So thanks for that game designers.

Edit: Forgot to say this but the FIRST WORD Aoi said was enough for me to tell that Cassandra Lee Morris voiced her. Pls don't die Edea #5. ;_;

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Morning Worst Character in the game mains. How's everyone doing? :4jigglypuff:

Got to watching the Top 8 of Low Tier City 5. And let me just say the Top 8 had FOUR Bayonettas. None of them won anyway. :secretkpop:

Best part was that Tweek was living up to 217% against ZeRo. He couldn't kill him at all. :yeahboi:

To make matters more amusing, the only time a Bayonetta won a set in the top 8, it was against another Bayonetta (Zack vs Lima) that's just crazy.

Tweek surviving so long was incredible. He was in positions that I thought was the end of his stocks like 4 times and he survived each one of them.

Also, I was at the Cliffs Of Moher yesterday, one of Ireland's best tourist attractions. I was blown away, the sights were absolutely magnificent. There was also a 45 minute walk to the edge of one of the cliffs which felt like I was never going to reach, but eventually did. There was a small tower-like structure at the end, but I couldn't enter. Great experience.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Subspace Emissary mains. How's everyone doing? :4rob:

Dunno why, but I've been looking at clips of an anime I saw last year. Netoge no Yome. Mainly due to remembering how much of a shut in Ako is. And speaking of anime, just waiting for last weeks episodes of Aho Girl, NEW GAME!! and Tsure+dure Children to be available on CR.

I also need to do more Shard Farming in Disgaea 5. I'm SO close to being able to (kind of) beat Baal! JUST GIMME MORE DAMMIT!

Also new avatar, it was I, boobie lady all along
Isn't that the Digimon Lilithmon? I should try and get back into the games. (Funny that the last Digimon game I played was Rumble Arena 2 on the Gamecube.)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
THE FREE SUMMON I GOT ON THE TT BANNER WAS A CELICA
IMG_2081.PNG

OopsT, my hand may have slippT
IMG_2082.PNG

Edit: just got a +atk -res Summer Marx from a random "yolo" summon on the Nohr banner

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Mine too, oddly enough. - DEF / + ATK at that.

Much better than the BHB; that was just a 3* Draug.
Mine was +hp -spd, so I sacrificed her to the husbando gods (check my last post; I just edited it)

I got a -atk Titania as my free summon on the BHB banner

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Morning Subspace Emissary mains. How's everyone doing? :4rob:

Dunno why, but I've been looking at clips of an anime I saw last year. Netoge no Yome. Mainly due to remembering how much of a shut in Ako is. And speaking of anime, just waiting for last weeks episodes of Aho Girl, NEW GAME!! and Tsure+dure Children to be available on CR.

I also need to do more Shard Farming in Disgaea 5. I'm SO close to being able to (kind of) beat Baal! JUST GIMME MORE DAMMIT!

Isn't that the Digimon Lilithmon? I should try and get back into the games. (Funny that the last Digimon game I played was Rumble Arena 2 on the Gamecube.)

yeah its lilithmon

does anyone keep track of their good units boons/banes? I have a google spreadsheet lol

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
for the characters that i like and actually use, i know most of them off of the top of my head

i have auto-favorite turned off, so if a unit has a good boon/bane, i will favorite them. that way, i know they're usable and i can't accidentally send them home

tbh making a spreadsheet is a good idea and i should probably do that instead

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I literally just finished my spreadsheet lol. It's super basic and boring, but it works, so idc.
Here's mine if anyone wants to see
I only put the relevant units I have. I didn't want to spend forever and put all of them on there

Are the new changes to PoGo fun? I stopped playing it like a week after release

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I've just been using an app I found to keep track of iv's and builds I'm working on.

Also does anyone know the average score you need to get into tier 20?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Also does anyone know the average score you need to get into tier 20?
searching google says it's around 4800 to rank up into tier 20

but i'm sure it varies every week and the post where it said that was a month old, so idk how reliable that is

so i would guess that 4.9-5kish is about where to aim for?

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
searching google says it's around 4800 to rank up into tier 20

but i'm sure it varies every week and the post where it said that was a month old, so idk how reliable that is

so i would guess that 4.9-5kish is about where to aim for?
I get 4.8k with a deathless run so I guess I'm stuck at tier 19 until I get some merges or start using some armor units instead.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Tempest Banner is up and two red orbs showed up. +Res, -Def 4* Hana shows up. Well, that leaves Nowi and Roy as units I got on my first file, but haven't yet on this file. Second summon is 4 orbs, so why not? It's like 4 orbs for two summons. +Def, -Atk 3* Draug shows up.

*sees Lorde Lorde and Buddhahobo Buddhahobo 's posts*

What the heck!? Am I just not allowed to have different red mages or even red mage skills like Rauðrblade even though that would be pointless since Tharja is a good red mage, but still.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
*sees Lorde Lorde and Buddhahobo Buddhahobo 's posts*

What the heck!? Am I just not allowed to have different red mages or even red mage skills like Rauðrblade even though that would be pointless since Tharja is a good red mage, but still.
how triggered are you that i have sacrificed both katarina and celica for SI? ;)

tbh i've never summoned a 4* tharja either, which is kinda weird. i've summoned two 5* tharjas (one as a random off-banner unit and one from the mage gauntlet banner), but never a 4*

honestly, i would have kept celica if she had a good boon/bane

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Babysitting Puddin’s account is hilarious.

Using a team of +10 merged five stars, I got 4th in tier 18 and 32nd in tier 19.

:150:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
how triggered are you that i have sacrificed both katarina and celica for SI? ;)
Less triggered and more annoyed. It's knowing that people can get so many different red mages they can use them for other stuff while I'm stuck here only being able to use Raigh and Sophia with Sophia being the only useful one for skill inheritance because of Dragon Fang and Fortify Res compared to Raigh's just Rally Attack since HP +4 isn't that great compared to using someone else who can get HP +5 for a healer or something and Seal Res is meh. Even then, I'd rather have someone learn Hone or Spur Attack. Also, Henry, but -Atk is terrible on him. Having multiple copies of Henry would be pretty awesome since Sophia can get Rauorraven and G Tomebreaker and I could give Ignis to units like Beruka, Eldigan, Michalis, Selena -- she has a specific, primarily singleplayer build where she gradually grinds through battles through self-sustain with Fury 3 improving her bulk and Renewal healing her so that she can do massive damage with Ignis --, etc. and I wouldn't have had to spent a F!Robin for Ignis on Lukas -- best decision ever by the way.

It's also really annoying in stuff like Tempest Trials, Squad Assault, or Arena Assault where if I choose to use Raigh or Sophia because Boey or some other high defense, low(er) green mage shows up, I'm screwed if another one shows up because if they die on the way there in TT or because of Assault rules, I'm left with only one red mage left and -Res Tiki who explodes to magic. Otherwise, I'm stuck using my green mages which works, but they're going to take more damage and sometimes deal less damage than a red mage.

I've had several times where Boey showed up while training some of my units recently where he only took like 4 to 8 damage from red swords and these are sword units with average attack. I was not training Fir or Selena, but Draug, Lloyd, Navarre, and Palla, units with ~30 attack by the time they're 5*. It's even worse because randomized stat boosts and changes can make him, Merric, and Veronica for that matter fast too, so RIP using units like Lucina to try and brute force through their defense. At least Henry is both slow and has low attack, but Boey's only main weakness is that he's weak to magic and skirts below being below-average in speed.

Man, I hate fighting green mages. It's one thing to explode from nukers and glass cannons; it's another to also explode from the tanks.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
WHATS UP WITH TOP TIER AXE UNITS RUINING MY SUMMONING SESSIONS???

First Minerva and now Hector WTFFFFF

I JUST WANT THE SUMMER UNITS

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I get 4.8k with a deathless run so I guess I'm stuck at tier 19 until I get some merges or start using some armor units instead.
I'm constantly going between tier 19 and 20 and I get 4.8k deathless runs.

What app are you using? I just have a big google spreadsheet that I try to update but fail.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
does anyone keep track of their good units boons/banes? I have a google spreadsheet lol
I organize everything into spreadsheets, so yes. Google Drive makes me vomit because of how bad it is though, so I use libreoffice instead.

Though it gets outdated pretty quickly, so now I basically just keep track of the characters I care about.

WHATS UP WITH TOP TIER AXE UNITS RUINING MY SUMMONING SESSIONS???

First Minerva and now Hector WTFFFFF

I JUST WANT THE SUMMER UNITS

You have both Puddin's account and luck now, it seems.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Does that mean Puddin is becoming Chainz too?

Let's wait and see if he also gets banned from Overwatch

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Does that mean Puddin is becoming Chainz too?

Let's wait and see if he also gets banned from Overwatch
Check your FE Heroes friends list. We have already fused lol.

Playing with whale gorlo's account is fun, but I miss not seeing him around. He said he might end up letting me keep the account, which idk is a good thing or bad thing T_T

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I'm constantly going between tier 19 and 20 and I get 4.8k deathless runs.

What app are you using? I just have a big google spreadsheet that I try to update but fail.
The app is called feh fire emblem heroes skills. I'm not sure if its on ios.
Its great for keeping track of builds because it shows which hero gives what skill and sp cost and all that. The only problem I have with it is that they haven't updated to include ivs for heroes that were moved to the 4 star pool like Athena and Roderick.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
The app is called feh fire emblem heroes skills. I'm not sure if its on ios.
Its great for keeping track of builds because it shows which hero gives what skill and sp cost and all that. The only problem I have with it is that they haven't updated to include ivs for heroes that were moved to the 4 star pool like Athena and Roderick.
Is there a way to add merges?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Nah but i want horse emblem
horse emblem is so easy to make

marx+camus+cecilia is the easiest team to make since all of them were free units

if you have a reinhardt (bonus points if he's +atk), you get to witness the hilarity of dire thunder+horse buffs

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I despise Reinhardt and Bridelia since they're in literally every team and there a ***** to beat. I just had a WoM Rein ruin a deathless run on the 6th battle and it was so dumb smh

I actually have a +Atk Rein but I'd sooner delete the app than use his nasTy ass

Top Bottom