• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Oh hey, you got her judging from who your leader is on the friends list. Anyway, isn't Fortify Fliers kind of redundant on Minerva when she has Ward Fliers? Considering there's only 2 flying mages and both are seasonal making them more difficult to get both unless you were really lucky or whaled hard, you could probably get away with just two fliers with Fortify and Hone Fliers while the other run Goad or Ward Fliers for a -blade tome flying mage.

That and Moonbow and QR is kind of weird for Minerva if she's keeping L&D3. She'd get more enemy phase wins with Luna, Draconic Aura, or even Bonfire while having L&D3 than with Moonbow. If you're going offensive, maybe she should have a -breaker instead. And personally, I'd go with DA for offense even though Moonbow every combat is cool and all, maybe she wouldn't need it if she hits hard enough.
My Flier team is structured like this: red unit (Palla) has hone, blue #1 has goad (Cordelia/Tsubaki), blue #2 (Summer Corrin) has fortify but will probs be changed to goad/hone, and green unit (Cherche/Minerva/Belka) has fortify. That's why I run fortify over ward on Minerva.

QR+Moonbow was something I saw suggested online somewhere (either reddit or the wiki), and I though it sounded fun. I'll probably end up changing it out for a breaker/desperation+Luna, but I wanted to try out this set first. Moonbow activating every combat is hilarious, though.

And her bulk isn't that bad with L&D3. Her defense is still like 25ish, so the set does kinda work. I want to try it out in the arena soon

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I thought I replied to this already oop

Usually like 90% of the time when it comes to replaying old games lol
Yeah replaying games is impossible. A game needs either major incentive to do multiple playthroughs, an emphasis on time attack, or to be both short and *really* fun for me to be able to do that.

Right now I've been on the fence with starting several RPGs but I keep putting them off because I'm feeling too impatient to play slow turn-based games. I may have almost willed myself into finally starting Etrian Odyssey 4 years after I first bought it, though.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I thought I replied to this already oop

Yeah replaying games is impossible. A game needs either major incentive to do multiple playthroughs, an emphasis on time attack, or to be both short and *really* fun for me to be able to do that.

Right now I've been on the fence with starting several RPGs but I keep putting them off because I'm feeling too impatient to play slow turn-based games. I may have almost willed myself into finally starting Etrian Odyssey 4 years after I first bought it, though.
I sort of have the opposite problem. I just can't get into new games and lose interest, especially because so many of them now take hours to actually start.

Then I just go back and play the same games I've been playing for years; I'm pretty sure I've 100%ed Megaman Battle Network 3 and 5 DS half a dozen times now.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I sort of have the opposite problem. I just can't get into new games and lose interest, especially because so many of them now take hours to actually start.

Then I just go back and play the same games I've been playing for years; I'm pretty sure I've 100%ed Megaman Battle Network 3 and 5 DS half a dozen times now.
That can be a problem too, though I don't have many games where that's been a huge issue for me. Whenever I get in the mood to play Knights in the Nightmare I end up spending like a week rereading about game mechanics and usually burn out before I even play the game again though. Also annoying and demotivating with non-english games when reading and figuring things out takes exponentially longer than it otherwise needs to.

Unless you meant like, games that take forever to get to real gameplay because infinite tutorials/prologue stuff/dialogue, but the closest thing I remember playing like that was Valkyrie Profile and that was a good 10+ years ago...and probably not really even in the same category in the first place.

Though speaking of foreign games and huge tutorials, I'm gonna take this opportunity to shill Box Garden Serenata. There's still only a trial version so far (both links on the page are to download it) which only contains the tutorial, but even that can last 6~12 hours the first time through it...and I'd say the tutorial alone is also a better game than a good number of RPGs I've played. Battle system is similar to 7th Dragon, while overworld navigation is similar to a 2D Zelda, except each party member has one set item (e.g. Rapunzel has the Hookshot, Snow White has bombs) and a max party size of 3~4 (depending on difficulty) requires you to split your items up.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The only 4 games I regularly replay are both Mario Galaxy games, Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword. Of course there's games like Mariokart and Mario Party but those are different and depend on if there's friends to play them with.
When it comes to playing old games for the first time, it really depends on what the game is. Super Metriod and Mother 3 were extremely easy to get hooked on and I love both games, but Mother 1 (before it was localized, and I was playing the Easy Mode version) and FE4 are a slog to play and finding motivation to play them is impossible. Mother 1, even with the easy mode rom, is too convoluted to play and not really enjoyable in general. FE4 is just a bit too slow-paced, but my main problem is how the English rom of it is only half-translated. I just want to check the stats of my characters but all of it is in Japanese. OKAY SO SIGURD HAS 10 OF THIS STAT, 3 OF THIS STAT, 7 HERE, A 6 THERE, GEE IT'D BE NICE TO KNOW WHAT THESE NUMBERS MEAN.

...Maybe I should just stop playing games that are Japan-only. They probably are that way for a reason.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
...Maybe I should just stop playing games that are Japan-only. They probably are that way for a reason.
- The game is expected to be too difficult for American audiences
- The gameplay isn't expected to appeal to American audiences
- The aesthetic isn't expected to appeal to American audiences (prevalent even in things that were brought here, NA Mega Man NES box art redesigns spring to mind)
- The game is considered too racy for American audiences
- The game is more American than America is
- The game is bad
- The group that made it is too small to financially support localization

would rank among the primary reasons I can think of. There's a lot of amazing foreign indie games. There's good games that don't make it over here because "hey these cutesy characters might turn americans away" or "man there are gonna be a lot of parents unhappy about all these boobs and panty shots let's replace them with guns". And there's legitimately bad games.

tl;dr there's a lot of possibilities, if you aren't sure about a game do your research first

also yeah half-done english patches are obnoxious, last time I tried playing FE5 the english patch was more like a cavespeak patch and made a ton of things completely unreadable. Same deal with Luminous Arc 3.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Got around to watching an introduction of Phonon in UNIST -- can't read Japanese, though, so I don't know the whole story about her -- and a video on Whip in KoF XIV. First off, whoa, Phonon's range is insane. Even though it's a game with weapons and stuff, Phonon's range is still insane. And then there's her projectile...

I take back what I said about Phonon being similar to Whip. The only thing similar to them at this point is that they use a whip, but that's like saying everyone with a sword in Smash, Soul Calibur, whatever, are similar or the same. That being said, they seem similar in a sense that they would be good zoners because of their range, both can pull their opponents back with some of their attacks, and both have a stance-like move, except Phonon's an active hitbox that leads into an attack while Whip's is so that she can delay whatever input she did kind of like what Luong and Yamazaki's long-ranged specials have. It's just that Phonon's range is much longer, she has a taco kick -- so, a move that's just meant for cross-ups --, and she also has a projectile; Whip technically has a projectile, but it's because she's reflecting one. Whip on the other hand, has several command grabs and a double jump special move which Phonon kind of has, but she has to hit her opponent first to bounce off.

Also, Whip has a funny combo ender with her crouch A/LP/1/whatever notation. She just whips you in a way that it's like, "Oh, you just got comboed? Here's another slap in the face." *smack*

Phonon's range, though, and she has a projectile? Why? She seems to have like everything you need to be really good. I think I read from somewhere that she's the new Gordeau.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Phonon's range, though, and she has a projectile? Why? She seems to have like everything you need to be really good. I think I read from somewhere that she's the new Gordeau.
Don't fear the reaper

but do fear the 14-year old dominatrix-to-be

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Don't fear the reaper

but do fear the 14-year old dominatrix-to-be
I mean, the reaper's a nice guy. The dominatrix on the other hand... She probably ain't acting and playtime is for her not you.

I'd take death over eternal suffering.

Edit: Ha, I love how the top player for team Gaius currently has their leader set as a level 1, 3* Odin. Also, this:
Hmm, that's a familiar name I haven't seen in a while. :p
Screenshot_20170805-233117.png

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Tomodachi Life is possibly my biggest guilty pleasure. I played it recently and caught myself off guard with how much I enjoyed it. It really could have been better, I'll admit that, but I can dig the fact you can literally have anybody in fiction and real life live with each other.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Banned to Ubers Mains. How's everyone doing? :4greninja:

Got around to watching an introduction of Phonon in UNIST -- can't read Japanese, though, so I don't know the whole story about her -- and a video on Whip in KoF XIV. First off, whoa, Phonon's range is insane. Even though it's a game with weapons and stuff, Phonon's range is still insane. And then there's her projectile...

I take back what I said about Phonon being similar to Whip. The only thing similar to them at this point is that they use a whip, but that's like saying everyone with a sword in Smash, Soul Calibur, whatever, are similar or the same. That being said, they seem similar in a sense that they would be good zoners because of their range, both can pull their opponents back with some of their attacks, and both have a stance-like move, except Phonon's an active hitbox that leads into an attack while Whip's is so that she can delay whatever input she did kind of like what Luong and Yamazaki's long-ranged specials have. It's just that Phonon's range is much longer, she has a taco kick -- so, a move that's just meant for cross-ups --, and she also has a projectile; Whip technically has a projectile, but it's because she's reflecting one. Whip on the other hand, has several command grabs and a double jump special move which Phonon kind of has, but she has to hit her opponent first to bounce off.

Also, Whip has a funny combo ender with her crouch A/LP/1/whatever notation. She just whips you in a way that it's like, "Oh, you just got comboed? Here's another slap in the face." *smack*

Just remember that back when UNIB first came out, Gordeau and Merkava were really good themselves. Since they had insane range themselves, but now Merkava and Gordeau are just shells of their former selves. (Plus, they could easily do 50% to you. Thankfully they reduced the amount of damage and how long combos can be too.) But I swear Gordeau was kind of like the Vergil of Under Night, since he could do so much damage to you and had overpowering range to do so too.

Or IS HE?

I remember seeing that image on the Steam Community page for UNIEL. :secretkpop:

Speaking of Under Night, I would LOVE to main Sion/Eltnum in that game. She looks she'll be really fun to use, plus I did like how she played in Melty Blood. (Thankfully she escaped the harem pit in that to inspect the Under Night cast) Shame is she won't be in Cross Tag Battle, but then again; that's licensing issues for you. Like how we didn't get the Genie character from the vanilla version of TvC in the console version when it was released worldwide.

Btw, what characters do you guys actually want to see appear in Blazblue Cross Tag Battle? I know I gave my own list of this before, but thought I'd ask your opinions on who you'd like to see represent each franchise in this crossover fighter.

Tomodachi Life is possibly my biggest guilty pleasure. I played it recently and caught myself off guard with how much I enjoyed it. It really could have been better, I'll admit that, but I can dig the fact you can literally have anybody in fiction and real life live with each other.
I think you'll like Miitopia as well. I watched Vinny from Vinesauce play it along with Ross, Holly and Jimmy on Grumpcade play it too. Vinny has Spongebob as the King along with Gordon Ramsay as a party member too.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Btw, what characters do you guys actually want to see appear in Blazblue Cross Tag Battle?
BB: Nu
Every other series: Don't care

I'm imagining Gordeau/Phonon/Merkava would probably function as godlike assist characters, but at the same time I don't like the idea of playing against Grim Reaper assists.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Hmm for BlazBlue cross-tag battle I'd like:
BlazBlue: I don't care, as long as we don't get BlazBlue's exact gameplay, because I do not enjoy it.
UNIELst: Everyone
P4A: Everyone

My dislike for BlazBlue aside, I do think I'll end up getting the game probably because I loved Under Night to death and really liked P4A (both as a fighting game and Persona fan). I just really hope they do the right things with the gameplay since this is a big crossover with very different systems at play. I also pray we DON'T get DLC, because you know ArcSys, charging $7.99 for a character is just a casual thing when it's at least $2 cheaper to buy a character in any other fighting series with a different developer, ever.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So the Axebreaker lets you avoid the follow-up attack from Armad's built-in QR2

I didn't know that the breaker skills worked with QR in general, but that's pretty cool

edit: new datamine, but there's not too much of interest tbh

TT reward seal will probs be this:
Hardy Bearing 1 - Disables skills that change unit's attack priority. If unit has 100% HP at start of battle, enemy skills that change attack priority are also disabled.

basically, rip desperation and vantage

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The update giving us a Pokédex of the characters in Heroes is awesome. Apparently they changed Eliwood's Durandal's sprite and you can hear the special quotes of the healers now if you tap and hold them which like everyone else, makes them say a special quote or if they're a transforming unit, tap and hold to transform and tap again for a special quote. Will check later. Also, summer Gaius's attack art now has a bowstring. Speaking of whom, Gaius you need to lose faster! I want those points and feathers! Shower me in feathers! :p

Anyway, I really want Mathilda now because of her chibi. She looks so cute. I think it's the combination of her headpiece and smug look clashing with her being this tiny demon on a horse.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Tobin and Masked Marth have summoning sequences in the Catalog even though they've only been given straight to your Hero list. GHB units got a summoning scene but Tobin and Marth didn't, so now that they have one I kinda think they might be summonable in the future

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
User was warned for this post
Saving every one of these gems for posterity.
My favorite smashboards post because this snide motherf***er was rude about it and ended up completely wrong about everything

Hello everyone its me and i have pent up aggression to release that i cant do on twitter because publicity and all that kind of crap

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My favorite smashboards post because this snide ************ was rude about it and ended up completely wrong about everything
i love how this is like the fifth time you've brought up this post
you're such a resentful b*tch, aero<3

apparently, that post was made on my birthday too

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Hello everyone its me and i have pent up aggression to release that i cant do on twitter because publicity and all that kind of crap
Feel free to release your pent up aggression to your heart's content.

You are among friends of the Zelda board; we couldn't possibly think any less of you no matter what you say.

Btw, what characters do you guys actually want to see appear in Blazblue Cross Tag Battle? I know I gave my own list of this before, but thought I'd ask your opinions on who you'd like to see represent each franchise in this crossover fighter.
I made a list, but then I realize it was basically just the Melty Blood roster. I wish that was the cross game over UNIEL :/ Or if the Grand Order arcade game was a fighting game instead of another gacha game.

The sprites are identical to P4A, so I'm hoping for the entire roster, to be honest. Rise and Naoto especially, along with shadow versions.

From RWBY, Penny and Nora.

TT reward seal will probs be this:
I like this. All of the ploy skills and panic ploy are anti-bladetome

We just got an anti-Triangle Adept skill

And now an anti-desperation/vantage skill.

Anti-meta skills is a great was to shake things up without power creep.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Tobin and Masked Marth have summoning sequences in the Catalog even though they've only been given straight to your Hero list. GHB units got a summoning scene but Tobin and Marth didn't, so now that they have one I kinda think they might be summonable in the future
Y'know, I always found it odd that with TT units and kind of the Sacred Quest units, they didn't have a summoning scene. For the Sacred Quest units, if you got Barst before, then sure, they could just plop him into your barracks, but if you didn't I think they should have played a summoning scene when you accepted the rewards and got him. Same deal with the TT units who nobody should have before their TT reward period. At least with Matthew and Raigh, it's kind of implied they were working there before you came along even if it questions who summoned them before and Virion was technically everyone's first summon.

Maybe that will happen with Clive. At the same time, they might have to make some of the GHB and TT units summonable since at a certain point, there might be way too many of them to cycle through. It's going to be weird for masked Marth, though, since she is either going to get default skills or she doesn't get anything which might make her the worst 4* to 5* unit in terms of default skills since she doesn't even have basic support to tie her over until you get other skills for her.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Let it out on the Squidboards' Zelda Social. That's where I go to vent. Or did; I can't log on to my account there anymore. Oh well, Squidboards was lolbad
I mean, the last post there is over a year old and was one of my rant posts.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
i love how this is like the fifth time you've brought up this post
you're such a resentful b*tch, aero<3

apparently, that post was made on my birthday too
Ever since I left this place I began to embrace my inner psychopathic tendencies

I have no problem with bad opinions but what he did is a sin deserving of execution

Ffamran Ffamran it's me! Isnt this a blast from the past. Remember that time you were being stupid and I got mad at you then I got demoted and I quit moderating? Funny thing that, it ended up being the best thing that ever happened to me... so thanks! If it weren't for you I might have still been one of the like, 4 competent moderators on this dead site.

ily

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I almost barely beat the Squad Assault but the last map is a survival map which caught me off guard. I'll try again soon
Also I really need more than just a couple teams cause all these rapid fire modes that require like 5 different teams has made me realize I focus way too much on just a handful of units lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
hi aero

i finally started eo4

have i asked you if you've played 7th dragon yet

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Whats 7th dragon

Also eo4 is good pls enjoy
I've been told it's basically "if the EO team did Dragon Quest" but I've never played a real DQ game

the first game is on DS and has an english patch, I highly recommend it. Classes in it feel very EO3-ish.

the second game is on PSP and has an english patch, I kinda recommend it

the third game is on 3DS and actually got localized but I lost interest an hour in

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Hadn't heard about it until now, but I like the concept.

Might possibly check it out.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh yeah, that game.

The concept of it is good in that it's a fighting game that tries to be accessible. The issue is that and this is based on what people have said and what Fantasy Strike's own website implies -- blame it on poor writing if you want -- since I've never played it is that it also has too low of a skill ceiling. Weird analogy, but it's kind of feels like how some recent Nintendo games have so many tutorials and hand-holding segments that it's almost patronizing.

Its description on its site: http://www.fantasystrike.com/, bothers me and you can guess which part:

Fighting games have added a huge amount of complexity over the years in ways that have created more and more of a physical execution barrier. Fantasy Strike is about getting to the strategy part of the game immediately, in the first minute you play it. No complex motions for special moves and no need to practice combos in training mode. Emphasizing player-decisions over difficult dexterity is a much deeper commitment than simply letting you do special moves easily—it's a commitment to avoid fiddly, unintuitive, difficult-to-execute techniques throughout the game. If you don't know what plinking, kara cancels, option selects, charge partitioning, FADCs, or crouch techs are, you don't have to. Instead you can focus on the fundamentals of fighting games: distancing, timing, zoning, setups, reads, and strategy.​

Okay, getting rid of or toning down the inputs is fine. That being said, I don't find quarter circle inputs difficult and I doubt half circle ones would be hard either. DP inputs are hard in my opinion, but that's just me and I didn't grow up playing any traditional 2D fighter. Anyway, that one part of "no need to practice combos in training mode" is what bugs me. You have to practice at everything. It's not just fighting games; it's real life. You don't get good at stuff without practice. Even simple stuff you still have to practice.

Take Demon's/Dark Souls and Bloodborne. The combat is barebones when it comes to comboing since that's not the point. The point is to understand how to fight with the game's combat system which in this case would be understanding when to take risks, when to pull back, and when to use which attack while adding on being able to parrying, learn to recognize backstab opportunities, etc. Basically, learning how to play the game which involves practice like anything else.

Specifically on fighting games, not a lot of fighting games actually need you to learn a bunch of "advanced techniques". With Melee, people say wave-dashing and L-canceling, but you can still be a good Melee player by just being good at the game. That's basically Smash in general since each of them have some techniques that you can use, but don't need too. It's just at the really, really high level that those techniques become more prominent. For traditional 2D fighters, sure, some of the inputs might seem complicated, but there are some characters who don't have the more complicated inputs e.g. DP inputs or straight-up don't have to use those inputs. Those examples are characters like Balrog, Rashid, or Nelson. A charge character, a character with only QCF inputs, and a character whose primary way of fighting is through directional inputs that lead to different combos while his other inputs are for a command dash, grab, and super move. Even then, they're not easier to use. The same amount of effort you put in with them will be about the same amount of effort you put into any other character. In other words, you still have to learn how to play; you have to practice, you have to practice combos, image train situations, etc.

I looked at the guide on the site and it said there are 3 normals, forward, back, and neutral; 3 aerials, forward, back, and neutral; 2 specials which each have their own button input, I think 2 throws, please have back and forward throws; a counter move, and 1 super for all characters. Combo-wise, I don't know, but it might be 3 to maybe 4 attacks at most. First off, what the hell? There are so little options. I expected at least crouch attacks to exist, but nope. I get that they're trying to make it simple, but this to me is insulting. You could take a Smash character and they would have more options that would probably make gameplay just more and perhaps richer. Or they could make characters like Ed from SFV where you use simultaneous inputs to do your specials, so you could keep 3 different levels of attack where some characters could have their own command normals and specials are done in a combination of simultaneous inputs. And another or is that they could have gone with light attack as one button, heavy as another, and special as the third button. I don't know, it just seems so limited that at a certain point, you can't do anything else.

And I just ranted about a game that I don't want to play at all... It's 2 in the morning... UGH!!!

Edit: Oh, hey, orbs. Let's try to get summer F!Corrin. Didn't happen.
4* Abel: +Def, -Res.

3* Beruka: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Hinata: +Res, -Def.

3* Laslow: +Def, -Atk.

3* M!Robin: +Atk, -Res.

Also, freebie summon from Cecilia and Lilina's banner. There was a red orb. A red mage did not show up.

4* Lon'qu: +Atk, -Def.

Thanks, game. Totally loving not having a different, competent red mage.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Simplifying inputs is similar to smash

The idea of simple combos you don't need to practice is multifaceted in that it is a byproduct of simplified inputs, allows the game to focus more on fundamentals (its goal), and strips the 10~20 second rhythm minigame that usually doesn't involve interaction between players that happens when someone gets hit in most fighting games.

Although, looking up some gameplay, it doesn't look like there's high/low blocking? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, I feel like that's the sort of thing the game should be trying to reinforce.

I guess I'll just think of it as Divekick+ for now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Although, looking up some gameplay, it doesn't look like there's high/low blocking? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, I feel like that's the sort of thing the game should be trying to reinforce.
The official site's guide straight-up says that there is no crouching, so, no low blocking.

I get why they're trying to simply stuff, but this is too far. Even with simple inputs, combos are not guaranteed to be simple. The site's guide even says combos are not just simple, but short. Once again, way too far and in my opinion, very limiting since it can kind of kill the uniqueness of stuff if all characters have short combos.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Worst Character in the game mains. How's everyone doing? :4jigglypuff:

Got to watching the Top 8 of Low Tier City 5. And let me just say the Top 8 had FOUR Bayonettas. None of them won anyway. :secretkpop:

1st. Tweek :4cloud:
2nd. ZeRo :4diddy:/:4lucina:
3rd. Mistake :4bayonetta:/:4zss:
4th. ESAM :4pikachu:
5th. CaptainZack :4bayonetta:
5th. Lima :4bayonetta:
7th. Abadango :4bayonetta:/:4metaknight:
7th. Larry Lurr :4fox:/:4metaknight:

Best part was that Tweek was living up to 217% against ZeRo. He couldn't kill him at all. :yeahboi:

I sadly didn't get to watch the Top 8 of Smash Factor 6 which I'll definitely get to. I'm betting either Javi or MKLeo won it. :secretkpop:

I made a list, but then I realize it was basically just the Melty Blood roster. I wish that was the cross game over UNIEL :/ Or if the Grand Order arcade game was a fighting game instead of another gacha game.

The sprites are identical to P4A, so I'm hoping for the entire roster, to be honest. Rise and Naoto especially, along with shadow versions.

From RWBY, Penny and Nora.
I'm anticipating the whole Persona 4 cast (Minus Labrys) to be playable. Whereas for UNIB, I'm thinking maybe Waldestein could make an appearance, since the game could use some grapplers. RWBY wise, I'm thinking that Qrow, Penny and Pyrrha will make an appearance as playable fighters for sure.

Blazblue wise, I want to see Kokonoe be playable.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
The swapped rates were done to **** with me I guess cause I got a 4 Star Lilina on her banner lol
She's better than my 5 Star but I don't see much of a reason to try and replace her

Sorry Ffamran Ffamran :c

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Simplifying inputs is similar to smash

The idea of simple combos you don't need to practice is multifaceted in that it is a byproduct of simplified inputs, allows the game to focus more on fundamentals (its goal), and strips the 10~20 second rhythm minigame that usually doesn't involve interaction between players that happens when someone gets hit in most fighting games.

I guess I'll just think of it as Divekick+ for now.
Basically that's how I see it, just Divekick with a little more variety. They want it to be a competitive game but I don't see that happening, it's too simple.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The swapped rates were done to **** with me I guess cause I got a 4 Star Lilina on her banner lol
She's better than my 5 Star but I don't see much of a reason to try and replace her

Sorry Ffamran Ffamran :c
It's all right. I've accepted the fact that I probably won't get a red mage even after +100 total summons and that I'm at the mercy of the developers deciding when to release a red mage GHB. Otherwise, I'm stuck with these three special individuals: Edgelord, Giraffe Girl, and Crow Boy. It's fine. I'm fine. I'm not fine.

Speaking of fine things, Jecht got announced for the new Dissidia game. Here's his trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PqRtRRvDyI. He is so MANLY. This is what HD graphics is for. :p

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Edit: Crying because SB hates me smh
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There at least it can be seen

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Gamestop advertise on their site that the vanilla version of Overwatch is on sale for 40 bucks. So I spent the last of my spending money on gamestop giftcards, only to tell me this item is no longer available when I try to check the item out of my cart.

What the ****.

:150:

Top Bottom