• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm so used to seeing spoiler tags used for silly reasons that my first instinct is to just click them without thinking about it. It's taking everything in me to avoid that reflex.
Oh wow.

It would be a shame if someone were to take advantage of that.

but because he beats them then lets me know
But would he save the British Children?

Chainz uses Mewtwo which goes without saying, etc.
Chainz switched to Greninja months ago, when he changed his name, main, and species.

Plz respect his life decisions.

One word.
Bayonetta
Bayonetta merely adopted the sass as a prerequisite to join the Umbran Sisterhood.

Zelda was born in it, molded by it. Sass is literally the magical energy which powers her reincarnation cycle.

Charizard walks like he has a wedgie.
but he's naked

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've seen Episode 2 of Sound! Euphonium 2 just recently.

Very nice episode, even though it was a beach episode. It had a good progression on the plot so far and good interaction between the characters. Reina's expression when Take introduces a new person to help with the woodpipes was hilarious though.

Still makes me wish Kumiko and Reina would just get together already! :V

Still gets 5 :4zelda:s out of 5.

Also, I kind of want someone to draw Zelda with Reina's exact expression. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Yeah that's the main differnece. I mean no offense, but unlike any of my mains, you guys don't really have that much to talk about in terms of tech and ummmm...results. There's Purple Guy and down throw kill setup at low percents and that's good but that's pretty much it.
watr u tolking abut raosilini t8kez soooooo much skillz

Huh, speaking of mains, we share 3 of them
So yeah

And I haven't even touched the Sun/Moon demo yet. I should really get going on that

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I played a Bayonetta on smash ladder. (S)he won at first but after I got the spacing down and won several he got extremely salty, said he was bored and ragequit. tl;dr I made a salty Bayo ragequit :)
(It's unlisted because I don't want to start trouble)
Is the ladder actually any good for matches? I've heard mixed opinions
I'll also be shy because of the chat thing

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Annthers is pretty much Advanced for glory till u get a high enough rank.

I rarely play online anymore tbh. I just practice bnb
combos, movement, auto cancels and call it a day.

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So the Game Detectives discord did some magic and we received an email from Sombra

She literally said, "wait until early next week."

It looks like a Blizzcon reveal is basically confirmed at this point

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I only played FG maybe 3 times and that was the day after sm4sh launched. Haven't looked back since.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If I can be bothered, I'll get onto Sm4sh tomorrow and practice more in Training and Friendlies with Lucina & Bayo. Or if I can be bothered, maybe try and use other characters. :V

Rizen

Smash Legend
Is the ladder actually any good for matches? I've heard mixed opinions
I'll also be shy because of the chat thing
I've seen the chat get weeeeird at night but you don't have to use it to find games. There's a system where you click 'play' then can choose from unranked/ranked and the number of games, best of 3, 5, or endless in unranked. I never play ranked. Then your name will appear in a box and people can click on it to challenge you. The nice thing is you can set your location and the maximum distance matches will be shown (I do close/regional) and a tone will sound when someone replies to your challenge so you can watch something in a different tab/window while you wait. You can click on existing challenges too of course.
Then when in a match a private chat appears between the players and you enter the NNID, etc. You have to wade through bad connections and noobs/salty people sometimes but there are a lot of good players there. The ranked system uses 2 stocks, 6 minutes and a set of stages so people generally play with tournament rules even in friendlies.

Her name begins with B and not S for a reason.

:secretkpop:
Because she's not a snitch?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm just waiting for Nintendo to reveal its actual name as something just as uncreative as "Wii U" and "New 3DS."

I'm voting for the Wii UWU. People will still not know that it's a different console, and people get instantly turned away from the UWU face so it's a perfect combination!

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I'm just waiting for Nintendo to reveal its actual name as something just as uncreative as "Wii U" and "New 3DS."

I'm voting for the Wii UWU. People will still not know that it's a different console, and people get instantly turned away from the UWU face so it's a perfect combination!

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Huh. Hey Virtue Virtue , you're the other person here playing SMT IV: Apocalypse, right?

Turns out the announcer for Smash 4 is going to be the dubbed voice for the main Protagonist in Persona 5.

What surprised me is that he's also the voice of Dagda in SMTIV:A, rocking that super smooth fake Irish accent.

It looks like a ______ reveal is basically confirmed at this point
I feel like that's been said, like, half a dozen times already about this character.

this is not a drill
It's time to finally learn what the NX is.

No longer shall we be know-nothings.

Rizen

Smash Legend
That will give us a Zelda who can't rack up damage, lives forever but can kill with incredible ease.

... She'd be Link.
I disagree. Link is good at racking up damage but has trouble finishing stocks. He has good power but if the opponent has the lead it's hard to chase them down and land the killing blow.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
If Zelda ever breaks top 20 I'll die from a lack of anything to complain about.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Trust me, once your character is Top 20, there is ALWAYS that one thing to complain about so your character isn't OP. MK poor neutral, Rosa kill Luma, Lucario (this one made sense) his f***ing awful landing lag on his recovery if landed on stage in almost any way. Seriously though, why is it that bad. I remember hearing, I believe it was ZeRo reading off the patch notes, that Ness' down b was changed to have less ending lag so it was more "fun" for casual players. How is lying on the ground for 3 seconds without the ability to do anything fun in any circumstance? But enough about Lucario, let's talk ablut Zelda. You got a 60-80% kill throw I believe off of down throw where you read the opponent's DI to either get a sweet spot fair or up air for the kill. Anything else besides an immediate caceled neutral air at the ledge to down air for the kil at any percent as well?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
idk what Zelda does I SD all of my stocks on accident before the 2 minute mark.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Huh. Hey Virtue Virtue , you're the other person here playing SMT IV: Apocalypse, right?

Turns out the announcer for Smash 4 is going to be the dubbed voice for the main Protagonist in Persona 5.

What surprised me is that he's also the voice of Dagda in SMTIV:A, rocking that super smooth fake Irish accent.
I read about the P5 protagonist having that voice (I still need a PS4 though). I didn't know that about Dagda though, thanks for the info. I've been really addicted to Apocalypse, been playing for over 90 hours.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Don't worry, I hear they're nerfing Ike back to his FE9-self. So you can complain about that! I mean, how can he be top tier if he can't even bench press Bowser* anymore? SMH

MadeaNooo.gif

*Pls do not bench press Bowser. That is a bad idea.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Played some Monster Hunter last night, managed to slay a Khezu and get 2 Wyvern Eggs from a Astalos; also heard from a friend of mine that the Silver Rathalos that appears in the Fire Emblem Quest is a PAIN to deal with. I think that is Marth & Lucina's way of giving the middle finger for not being Top Tier (Outside of ZeRo's Tier List. :V)

Also going to post some work that I've done so far of what I've done for Uni too.

Top Bottom