• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I think the demo is the biggest spoiler there is...
Ah yeah a demo is way bigger than the entire list of new Pokémon in the game that haven't been officially revealed
Thanks for the advice sis

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so they didn't release sombra after the countdown ended

brb jumping off a bridge

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Well, that was interesting.
Greninja destroyed everything except for the leader battle, where Pikachu was sent out first and 1HKO'd the Golbat.
I found it hilarious when Sun kept smiling as the totem Pokemon approached.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well, that was interesting.
Greninja destroyed everything except for the leader battle, where Pikachu was sent out first and 1HKO'd the Golbat.
I found it hilarious when Sun kept smiling as the totem Pokemon approached.
You still got to visit some of the NPCs over the coming days to get everything.
The NPC in front of the Pokemon Centre tomorrow. The Lady waiting on the corner in 5 Days, the Police Officer in 18 Days, the girl in the waiting room for the ferry in 24 Days and there was one more you could do in 12 Days as well. I forgot what it was though.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I completely forgot how funny D-Frag! is.

Just reached I think Chapter 58 in Volume 8 and it is having me laugh pretty hard.

Leaving a spoiler in case anyone here plans on reading the Manga themselves.
I've reached a part where Kazama's friends arrive too late at the Island Resort to help out with the Game Competition. The dialogue is just funny to me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Star of the show has arrived!" - Ataru
"AAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!" - Kazama

Then what Tama says a few panels later and the response was just hilarious to me.

"Okay then~! Now that we have all The Major Players here... What do we do?!" - Tama
"GO HOME!!" - Kazama

Such a good series. Makes me wish there was a second season.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Pokemon SuMo's music is amazing so far! The various Team Skull music is all on point, Totem Pokemon theme is epic, and I really love the music on that hill in the demo.

Haven't been able to play the demo yet, unfortunately and probably won't for another week or to because of midterms. I have four midterms next week, two of which are on the same day -_-.

On another topic, I'm trying to convince my mom to let me go to KTAR next month since MK Leo and probably ZeRo, Nairo, etc. are gonna be there, but there's still like a 2% that I'll actually be allowed to go even if I do keep up my academic performance this semester. Hoping for a miracle

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
*sits in the corner and cries*
My boyfriend convinced me to look at the leaks and I only feel worse for doing it QQQQQQQ-QQQQQQQ
My only hope is that the majority of the dex was scrubbed for the demo but it's not likely ,_,

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Ur toaster is so hot 2. Imagine all the art ppl will maek. Gonna haev 2 buy dis gaem 2 times.

I hope BJNT is a luv intrest!!!

:charizard::charizard::charizard:
If you can't S rank BJN's Toaster's Social Link the game is scientifically, morally, and objectively trash.

My boyfriend convinced me to look at the leaks and I only feel worse for doing it QQQQQQQ-QQQQQQQ
If it makes you feel any better, you lasted, like, a whole five hours longer than I thought you would.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anyone want to smash friendlies? I want to try some non-tourney but not outrageous (ie not Palu's Temple or Great Cave Offensive) stages (Delfino, Skyloft, etc). I promise I won't camp and can use different characters if you want.

Comic time!

I like when Calvin uses his imagination :)

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I spoiled it, but I don't mind because the fun is in the gameplay more so than just going "Oh look at this thing I never seen before!!!"

Turns out these are legit, with some color changes but mostly the same. I dislike the extremely over-used Fire/Fighting (I'd be way better with Water/Fighting if it had to happen, but whatever). Though I can't say I hate the designs. They're not the best, but they are FAR more appealing than the somehow bland messes that were in Black/White 1+2. I wouldn't mind having one of each, but there's also many of the Pokemon I would like to have otherwise. I might just get Litten since I didn't see any fire types I liked and Ninetails is now ice type.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm so used to seeing spoiler tags used for silly reasons that my first instinct is to just click them without thinking about it. It's taking everything in me to avoid that reflex.

I don't know how I managed to not accidentally spoiler any Sun/Moon stuff for myself yet.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Anyone want to smash friendlies? I want to try some non-tourney but not outrageous (ie not Palu's Temple or Great Cave Offensive) stages (Delfino, Skyloft, etc). I promise I won't camp and can use different characters if you want.

Comic time!

I like when Calvin uses his imagination :)
I remember Calvin and Hobbes! I have an entire book just filled with their comics.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Since we all know what Dugtrio's bodies look like and now they have faaaaabulous hair... Cue Pillar Men theme.

Heh... Fabtrio.

Regarding leaks and stuff through data-mining, I wonder if developers actually care. It's going to happen, especially given the tools players have at their disposal. Yes, game development is hard, but still, can't you try to cut out content so stuff like this doesn't happen?

Other stuff: really want to play Blazblue now 'cause Bullet's badass and has a badass theme, Onitsuka Tiger shoes are cool, and Leona Lewis's "Better in Time" played on radio while driving reminding me of Final Fantasy XIII's overseas version having her song "My Hands" as part of the credits instead of "Kimi ga Iru Kara". The only reason I even know about her is because of FFXIII and yeah, her music is fine. "My Hands" kind of reminds me of Love Live! Sunshine!! now which, incidentally, has a song called "Kimeta yo Hand in Hand" and with the yuri vibes... :p

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I played a Bayonetta on smash ladder. (S)he won at first but after I got the spacing down and won several he got extremely salty, said he was bored and ragequit. tl;dr I made a salty Bayo ragequit :)
(It's unlisted because I don't want to start trouble)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just getting everything ready for me and my support, since I'll be having my meeting with him soon. Best to get it all ready before he arrives, don't wanna be unprepared. Also managed to get the first optional item in the Sun & Moon Demo, being 10 Pretty Wings from the NPC outside the Pokemon Centre.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I didn't look at em cause I WANTED to see them
I looked cause I didn't want to dodge literally everything for an entire month
;_;
I'm coping by pretending that the leaks never happened and everything is fine ;w;

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I played a Bayonetta on smash ladder. (S)he won at first but after I got the spacing down and won several he got extremely salty, said he was bored and ragequit. tl;dr I made a salty Bayo ragequit :)
(It's unlisted because I don't want to start trouble)
LMAO

I know her!

She was an old Greninja main before Bayo came out. She made that famous Greninja combo guide.
She was good but she was notorious for being irritated and getting salty really frickin' fast. She was nicknamed the WITCH (Woman Intent To Create Hell).
She get's triggered (tell her Bayo isn't that good, I DARE YOU. Have fun listening to her rant for the next half hour), she's kinda racist (long story), and blows off steam like immature child.

:150:

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
GOD DAMN WHY IS THIS THREAD SO AMAZING!!! Seriously though I've only been here for 2 days and it's so cool. Hold on, I need to do something...
EDIT: There, all done. Zelda for S+ in future Walking Tier.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
GOD DAMN WHY IS THIS THREAD SO AMAZING!!! Seriously though I've only been here for 2 days and it's so cool. Hold on, I need to do something...
EDIT: There, all done. Zelda for S+ in future Walking Tier.
The thing that keeps this social going is that it's really not a "SmashBoards social" as much as it is a regular social.
Me and Rizen were discussing Robbie Rotten two days ago in a social about a awful video game character

It's amazing.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
What up what up.

All I'm saying is that I've never personally seen God and Batman in the same room at the same time before.
I never question it. He speaks to me through my butthole and pass on messages of starving children which is not for the sake of helping, but because he beats them then lets me know. I think its for a good chuckle or something which I will admit has happened, but its never to my bad intention. Its like one of thoe americas funniest home videos I mean the kids are fine, and to that context the kids will be alright. I also am an active A**nositic which is when you believe in the power of the booty, as well as I am a most humble follower of the great harambe. Praise thee harambe.

Last edited by a moderator:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oh you're making one too?
So here's an update. This thing is still a work in progress.

Sm4sh Walking Animatiom Tier List (An incomplete list):

High Tier: :4zelda::4palutena:
Mid Tier:
Low Tier: :4falcon:
Not In This Game Because Patch 1.0.6 Deleted Him: :4darkpit:

I just realized today how incredibly stupid C. Falcon's walk is.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
The thing that keeps this social going is that it's really not a "SmashBoards social" as much as it is a regular social.
Me and Rizen were discussing Robbie Rotten two days ago in a social about a awful video game character

It's amazing.
Yeah that's the main differnece. I mean no offense, but unlike any of my mains, you guys don't really have that much to talk about in terms of tech and ummmm...results. There's Purple Guy and down throw kill setup at low percents and that's good but that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I completely forgot that Monster Hunter Generations' DLC for October was available.

Managed to get a new Item Pack which contains Heavy Armor Spheres, but I need Armor Sphere+s Capcom! :c
Also, I can now get the Fire Emblem equipment now. :yeahboi:
I just need to get into the High Ranking quests at the Wyacademy. :V

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Yeah that's the main differnece. I mean no offense, but unlike any of my mains, you guys don't really have that much to talk about in terms of tech and ummmm...results. There's Purple Guy and down throw kill setup at low percents and that's good but that's pretty much it.
Not many here main Zelda.
I use Toon Link and he has results
EODM uses Bayonetta, and she definitely have results
Chainz uses Mewtwo which goes without saying, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom