• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Reserved -> Lavani
Lavani -> Lavani (reference: # of likes/posts)
Berserker. -> Reserved (and once he was Lavani)
Beni-Shigure -> McKnighTlighT (reference: the "l" in light is curved slightly at the bottom for beni)
Greening -> Locke
Locke -> Locke (reference: 0#s)
CPU 3 = McKnightlight = Evan
Spritzee = Gardevior = Rowlet, but skip all the non-Spritzee names because she's only Spritzee tbh <3
Soon it won't matter who's who because once Greening and I can change our names again, we're all gonna be Lavani. :secretkpop:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cool, I found that fan art of Rowlet again. "Someone" could use this as their sig. :p

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
TIL 4000 KO skills (i.e. Hasty Attacks) can't even be found on weapons in Legends until you have the Apothecary maxed out (90 skulltulas)

this explains a lot but it's sad to know when I only have like, half the master wind waker map left

medli is still super fun and has become one of my favorite characters

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
tfw i'm at the endgame and i just realized i crippled Takumi by making him a balistician granted he's still good but still.
rlly tho the Hoshido brothers, are too strong for their own good. They are probably a godsend in lunatic tho based on how op they are

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've got that "I am the man who arranges the blocks..." song stuck in my head.
Meanwhile, I'm sitting here wanting to rip someone's head off. Someone in the CCI thread suggested Link's Up Special on the ground should be Twilight Princess's Shield Bash. Yes, let's remove Link's OOS option and replace it with a move that does no damage, but can be a "better close-range" option and maybe a reflect. :facepalm:

Speaking of Link, what if the Links could move while charging Spin Attack? Seemed like it should have been a thing since 64...

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Meanwhile, I'm sitting here wanting to rip someone's head off. Someone in the CCI thread suggested Link's Up Special on the ground should be Twilight Princess's Shield Bash. Yes, let's remove Link's OOS option and replace it with a move that does no damage, but can be a "better close-range" option and maybe a reflect. :facepalm:

Speaking of Link, what if the Links could move while charging Spin Attack? Seemed like it should have been a thing since 64...
Like Jet Hammer? That wouldn't actually be all that useful

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link should have the option to mash b and spin wildly left and right at the expense of doing less getting dizzy afterward.

Toon Link also should have had the grappling hook for his tether.

Link should go back to being fast and heavy in the air and slow on the ground, while Toon Link is fast on the ground and floaty in the air. Toon Link should also have the Great Deku Leaf somehow.

Last edited:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Toon Link should have the option to mash b and spin wildly left and right at the expense of doing less getting dizzy afterward.

Toon Link also should have had the grappling hook for his tether.

Link should go back to being fast and heavy in the air and slow on the ground, while Toon Link is fast on the ground and floaty in the air. Toon Link should also have the Great Deku Leaf somehow.
TBH there is so much left to be wanted from Ganon that other LoZ characters are easy to ignore

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna print out my next assignment for University, and I've now got Rhajat in Fire Emblem Fates. :yeahboi:
For those who're curious, I've had Hayato marry Kagero instead; something about the two is just really sweet, both wanting to help each other out despite being from different tribes, and that they do have something in common... there different ways of speaking/dialect. :secretkpop:

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
Adding custom music to Sm4sh is so good that I'm spending countless hours doing it. Can't have only 2 songs in Midgar at all...

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Went to goml this weekend and had a great time.

Didn't enter this year, maybe next year.

Top 8 was insane for both games.

I also got the chance to play friendlies with m2k's cloud. His cloud was on a totally different level.

I also had the chance to try out a vr tech demo and holy crap it was amazing.

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
I don't bother modifying my copy of Sm4sh. :V

Then how will I be able to upload my replays!? D:
You don't actually modify your console nor the game itself, you run a temporary exploit that let's you load data from an SD card that the game can read. That's what made me do it in the first place, since I can still boot the original game anytime I want or the modded one if I choose so.

You can't upload replays with custom music when running the modded game, the game freezes, but you can run the unmodded game and upload replays just fine, though there won't be any music at all. However, that can be fixed with video editing software.

And you can have something like this

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Adding custom music to Sm4sh is so good that I'm spending countless hours doing it. Can't have only 2 songs in Midgar at all...
Seriously, adding Bravely music to Midgar was such a good idea. It went from possibly my leat favorite stage to possibly my favorite stage.

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
Yeah, cool looking stage, but the official music selection is a bummer

Also Guile's Theme on Suzaku Castle is a must, along with some others.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
frame canceling is a terrible name because nothing's actually being canceled,and the smash community just slaps "cancel" on the end of everything I swear landing lag's just being synced with hitlag

I liked perfect landing more as a name but if people are going to call it frame _____ might as well use the name that's actually accurate

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
frame canceling is a terrible name because nothing's actually being canceled,and the smash community just slaps "cancel" on the end of everything I swear landing lag's just being synced with hitlag

I liked perfect landing more as a name but if people are going to call it frame _____ might as well use the name that's actually accurate
What if we called it sync lag? Or would that just sound too silly?

Also, when you face against someone who has a superior zoning/keepaway game than you.

Last edited:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
What if we called it sync lag? Or would that just sound too silly?

Also, when you face against someone who has a superior zoning/keepaway game than you.
As a Link player, I feel bad for someone who plays a heavy and doesn't know how to deal with projectiles.

Top Bottom