• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Personally I like SH3's more
Eh, I don't know much about horror games and their music since I'm a wuss and avoid anything horror-related.

Edit: Shadows of the Damned was the first game I've heard of Akira Yamaoka's music.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hellooooooooooooooo Zelda social how has everyone been??

Randomly here because

????????????????
Oboro? ? ? ?
Yes this is me.

Oh yeah I'm back too. Ive been hiding on the Squidboards Zelda Social for over a week, Trieste SP Trieste SP is ignoring my pleas of receiving an infraction.

But yeah I made one of those Fates Twitter meme bot things, fun stuff. At least until all of the bots kinkshame each other

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Today I learned that Silent Hill 4's Waiting For You and a lot of Silent Hill's songs were sung by Mary Elizabeth McGynn, Motoko Kusanagi's English voice actress. This... This is so awesome.

This reminds me... How's Gochiusa, @EODM07?

Yes this is me.

Oh yeah I'm back too. Ive been hiding on the Squidboards Zelda Social for over a week, Trieste SP Trieste SP is ignoring my pleas of receiving an infraction.

But yeah I made one of those Fates Twitter meme bot things, fun stuff. At least until all of the bots kinkshame each other
Crap... Now I feel bad for tagging ShadowGuy1...

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Yes this is me.

Oboro was so great for me in my birthright playthrough

kaden thoooooooooooo

Furret24

Smash Master
Hello again, creatures of the Zelda Social. I have returned to Smashboards after taking a short break because I actually started having a life for a moment irl. The moment has faded, so back here I come. On a slightly different note, these last few pages have been absolutely hilarious.

Here's a lovely Zelda MU chart I made. It's by far the most accurate one in existence.

-56: Zelda
-Zelda: Everyone Else

This chart isn't exactly the most optimistic.
:162:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Hello again, creatures of the Zelda Social. I have returned to Smashboards after taking a short break because I actually started having a life for a moment irl. The moment has faded, so back here I come. On a slightly different note, these last few pages have been absolutely hilarious.

Here's a lovely Zelda MU chart I made. It's by far the most accurate one in existence.

-56: Zelda
-Zelda: Everyone Else

This chart isn't exactly the most optimistic.
:162:

i know i should probably be disgusted by bayo's f-tilt 3's hitbox

but i'm not

i'm just laughing at how ridiculous it is

this character amuses me in so many ways

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
it isn't a frame 6 oos move that appears before her leg comes out

it's a totally fine move

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Yes this is me.

OMG.

I'm really sorry for that. Didn't mean to ignore you. I just never noticed your posts. Have been super busy lately.

I'll infract you immediately, just like one of my french squids. ;)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
All of this talk about Bayo's Ftilt and I'm here stuck with Wii Fit's Ftilt.

NO HITBOX ON HER HAND THAT IS REACHING OUT TO POKE YOU. TY SAKURAI LOVE YA

Hey. It could've been worse ;)

It's better than having ****ty frame data *cough* :4shulk: *cough*

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

I've been away for so long that I didn't even notice Smash 4 had a backroom or a tier list.

What else have I been missing ?!!

cloud bayo and corn flakes are rly good. the first two are more notable tho cuz clyde strafe has limit break and some other **** like u-air or d-air, and bayo has them death combos and witch time. ppl switching to/picking up dlc chars left and right and that ****

sheik is still winning everything so well y'know, there's that

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
cloud bayo and corn flakes are rly good. the first two are more notable tho cuz clyde strafe has limit break and some other **** like u-air or d-air, and bayo has them death combos and witch time. ppl switching to/picking up dlc chars left and right and that ****
Yeah... I've noticed. Bayo is surprisingly good apparently, some people are even saying she's better than ZSS. Corn flakes being the best FE character is what I expected. I already saw what Cloud is capable of.

sheik is still winning everything so well y'know, there's that
Glad to know some things never change.

:4zelda:

Yeah... I've noticed. Bayo is surprisingly good apparently, some people are even saying she's better than ZSS
some people have been saying that bayo's the best in the game (better than sheik)

whether you believe that she's the best in the game or not, it doesn't really matter anyway. bottom line is, bayonetta's ****ing ridiculous

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
some people have been saying that bayo's the best in the game (better than sheik)

whether you believe that she's the best in the game or not, it doesn't really matter anyway. bottom line is, bayonetta's ****ing ridiculous
Yup. Just saw some of her combos. Witch Time is crazy.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wii Fit above Yoshi. ZeRo r u srs
I also love how the end of the URL is o_o which is my face when that happened.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
eww it's this guy again
kinda cringe too

but i did learn some stuff with this character tho

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
He's also planning on making one for Zelda. There's a thread around here somewhere where he wanted info on what Zelda can do that makes her not the worst character.

I was going to type something out for him but I got lazy. FE Fates taking over my life also influenced this.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I DGAD what he does as long as he's not acting like he's above the rules and everyone on the Link forums.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
He's also planning on making one for Zelda. There's a thread around here somewhere where he wanted info on what Zelda can do that makes her not the worst character.

I was going to type something out for him but I got lazy. FE Fates taking over my life also influenced this.
I have the perfect tech!
Step 1:
---->

Step 2:

Step 3:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The $5.99 meme makes me cry

and I paid $6.99 for her because of the Wii U/3DS bundle

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
or you could wake the **** up and realize that zelda is never going to be relevant in any smash metagame

Top Bottom